X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replies needed asap

hey there ppl......
    k, i'm sorta in a fix here....total confusion even

thing is...i'm a student of fashion design....gonna enter this design competition for a charitable cause....for kidz....so we get this naked teady bear who we havta dress so that they can be auctioned off....the great the outfit...the more the money put in......but the kidz should find them appealing......so i came up with a few ideas......tell me which one would u have liked to play with when u were a kid....or maybe if u have kidz (plz god let these ppl have kidz! ), if u could ask them.....( ages 3-10) i know u won't get any sane answers outta them....but still....worth a try

bear outfits:
    doctor
    graduate
    arthur the bear (i think only those of u living in canada will know bout him
    winnie the pooh
    peddigton bear (i think that was what it was called)
    pokeman bear
    farmer
    ballerina
    G.I Joe
    papa bear
    canadian mounty
    any of the carebears

that's all i got so far
    so..let me know if u can...or if u have any ideas...would luv to hear em :
    standing alone on a street of broken dreams

From the kids in my family you'd be asked to dress him up as a Pokeman bear.

Although the real enthusiasts will say that Pokemans are Pokemans....not bears....the counter to that objection would be that it's a bear dressed as a Pikachu for Halloween.

Do you think they'll buy it? The excuse I mean.

Comment

Pokeman is the big trend over here (U.K.) Also Paddington bear (not forgetting the famous, lunch box, with marmalade sandwiches) my daughter never misses the T.V show, and Winnie the pooh is also popular.

being a father to 2 kids who are mad about Pokemon. and teletubbies, so I kinda now what kids would expect to take interest in.

[This message has been edited by the real AK47 (edited September 25, 2000).]

Comment

hey thanks a whole lot for the replies gals.....of course they'll buy it..kidz buy anythin .....
        yeah...these bears could be dressed as anythin we like, could br dressed up as anythin or anyone.......i mean i made an x-men and xena outfit....but then realized i would never have played with em when i was a kid......
        yup...peddington bear...love that show!
        thanks again women! a vey bif http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/kiss.gif

Comment

POKEMON and winnie the pooh, kids go for bright stuff...
          esp the younger ones. def pokemon stuff tho, that is way to popular... my cousins even got me addicted to watching that a little while back and me way too old to be watching kiddies programs!!

Comment

Yep khwateen, definitely Pokemon, my nephews and all their friends absolutley adore them, and they are in the age range 3-12.

Comment

GASP..its paddington bear ya peasant...

make the bear into a superhero...like super ted
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Here are a few more

1) hippy bear with tie dye clothes and bandana, a guitar and peace sign pendants.

2) a punk bear with a mohawk and tatooes, red plaid jeans..doc marten boots (or kickers) a biker jacket. Anarchy signs.

3) a kung fu bear

4) a Ninja bear.

5) Elvis bear (old elvis in the jump suit ya know)

6) Knight bear (this will be a real winner)

7) caveman bear or errr cavebear.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Don't forget to dress one bear up with a nice lovely dazling ball gown sorta outfit. Some little girls like those overly dressed *purty pink* bears.

How about Sailor Moon bear???

eh? J.I Joes are still out there in existence? *stumped*

[This message has been edited by Daysee Behna (edited September 25, 2000).]

Comment

mr. fraudia......those were some choices...my my.....but then again....don't think the kids will be interested in elvis, knight rider......but thanks anyway.....
                    yeah...i tried the sailor moon thing....as soon as i'm done...the friggin teachers says its supposed to be unisex http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/crying.gif http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/frusty.gif
                    oh well......so i am going ahead with pokeman...if i win and get to the auction....will tell.....
                    keep ure fingers crossed....
                    and thanks a bunch ppl http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/kiss.gif

Comment

amaaa yaaaaaar "knight" bear not knight rider bear..sheesh

Comment

Originally posted by Fraudz:
                        amaaa yaaaaaar "knight" bear not knight rider bear..sheesh

ohhhhh (raised to the power of infinity)...thought u were just puttin in short "knight bear" (knight rider bear....) .
                        no....that would just be tedious......could make it out of soda clips from the cans.....but too tedious

Comment

Maim definatly Pokemon, I love them too...so does my lil bro, and all the kids I know, Pokemons are the most awesome carton out on t.v apart from Dragon ballz.

Comment

Working...
                          X