Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

paksitanis living abroad

hey there ppl
    k....this is for all u pakistanis living abroad......

a)how long have all of u been out of pakistan and would any of u go back?

b) for the all of us pakistanis.....if the time comes, and pakistan needs u to fight at the border or somethin......would u go?

just doin this survey for my gen ed.....so answer honestly ppl.....
    standing alone on a street of broken dreams

I think there has been a post similar to this before.

I've been overseas for 17 years and I'd like to see what it's like to live in Pakistan.
    http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/hula.gif
    A samurai bares no sign of weakness, even when dying of hunger.

Comment

I love Pakistan. And I will go back whenever My country needs me. I have been here for 6 years. But I did visit Pakistan twice.

------------------------------------
      A song for all of you
      ------------------------------------

Hum kesi se kum nahin, is ka hum ko he yaqeen
      Jaan watan pe waar dein, ho gha hum ko ghum nahin
      Ae Jawan Ae Jawan........ hae tu hee Pakistan

Comment

Originally posted by khawateen:
        hey there ppl
        k....this is for all u pakistanis living abroad......

b) for the all of us pakistanis.....if the time comes, and pakistan needs u to fight at the border or somethin......would u go?

just doin this survey for my gen ed.....so answer honestly ppl.....
        Khwateen,its me again,im surprised to learn you consider yourself Pakistani ,it means you must have lived there ??After all that Pakistan has done not only for POK or azad kashmir you still doubt the sincerity of pakistan as far as thee help to them is concerned??

Take care

Allah hafiz

Comment

Originally posted by sanam:
          Khwateen,its me again,im surprised to learn you consider yourself Pakistani ,it means you must have lived there ??After all that Pakistan has done not only for POK or azad kashmir you still doubt the sincerity of pakistan as far as thee help to them is concerned??

Take care

Allah hafiz
          whaaa? i'm sorry.....i don't quite get it....iss post mein maine kahin kashmir ka tho zikr nahin kiya.....
          lekin apnay pucha hai to i'll say....nope...never ever lived in pakistan....born and raised in saudi arabia....i have no doubts about pakistans sincerity to kashmir...bravo to that.....actually....tell me what post ure refering and i'll get back to u

[This message has been edited by khawateen (edited September 23, 2000).]
          standing alone on a street of broken dreams

Comment

hi Khawateen, i posted this same topic few weeks ago, with the exception of the "returning in case of war" part

anyways to answer your quesions....

Well, actually the first time i left pakistan back in 91, i was here in the US until 98, without any trips to pakland in between. In 98 i went back to pakland for 2 years, and have just recently returned. As far as going back is concerned, i never miss a chance

i am sure their wont be such desperation that they will be calling on all paki immigrants to fight, but if this highly unlikely circumstances ever arise, i would gladly support my motherland in all ways possible http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/soldier.gif

------------------
            oo LiFe Is An IllUsIoN aNd ReAliTy iS a FiGmEnT oF tHe iMaGiNaIiOn oo

Comment

well i luv pakistan, and i dun mind staying there for couple of months but not a permanent stay..Its a country which gives you only dissappointment and nothing else. lot of my friends have been cheated and misguided all the time , I dun think so its worth living in pakistan..sorry to say..
              but when it comes to war...i'll surely back off cuz of the corrupted politics..i wont even know if iam fighting for the right cause!..

[This message has been edited by sherrybaba (edited September 24, 2000).]

Comment

asalamalikum..
                well i have been living abroad in england all my life..
                i spent a short time in pakistan for some of my education...
                and i would love to go back to pakistan if i could find a good job when i finish my studies...
                about the war incident i think i cant make a decision on that becoz normally people who would'nt even dream of going to war for their country actually do go to war becoz of the spirit of patriotism when such a crisis starts..... so if there was a war i might well go becoz of the spirit of all those around u ....
                I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by

Comment

any day anytime

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/soldier.gif

------------------
                  "There as many ideas in the minds of men and women as there are stars in the sky, it is your job to hold on to one and make it come true"
                  Anonymous

Comment

I've never lived in Pakistan either. US 96 main aaya tha. Ek dafaa waapis gayaa tha. Recently I've been planning to go back after I'm done with my studies. Woh iss liye kyon ke jo bhi Pakistan se yahaan ya UK parhne aata hai, yaheen reh jaata hai. Humaare mulk ka paisa aur dimaag toh saara yahaan chala aa rahaa hai (main yeh nahin keh rahaa ke wahaan koi bachaa nahin hai). Toh iss liye main ne socha ke kam se kam main hi waapis jaa ke apne mulk ke liye kuchh kar dun...

Rahaa jang ka sawaal... Waise toh mujhe lagta nahin ke aisee naubat aaegi, lekin agar maan liya jaae ke agar aa bhi gayee, toh I'd love to kick Indian (_!_) anytime

------------------
                    ...aur bhayya, kaise ho?

Comment

Working...
                    X