Guppies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guppies

I really want to know about each and every one of you (almost) It is quite strange we meet each other through this forum everyday but we do not know each other Have never seen each other. I know it is not possible for us to meet each other. But have you ever thought that people you discuss things with might be criminals like I might be a smmugler, Jasoos might be a burglur and Boss might be a terrorist. What makes you come to this forum and have discussions with people you do not know. Do not you feel like meeting each other and knowing each other. Sorry for the boring post but I have a right to post boring stuff as well. Answer if you can. Otherwise I might not find the answer ever.
    We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

well im a girl in NY, and look like a girl http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/hehe.gif..
    Luv bhangra, as every1 knows who vistis voice-gallery, but at da same time i like meaning ful ghazals, hate hypocrites, don't like ppl who talk on my back (*cough*)
    is dat enuf info ??
    http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/hehe.gif

------------------
    Na Kabah mai na Be-tullah na dewaroun key sayoun mai, Namaz-e-Haq ada hotien hain Talwaroun key sayoun main

Comment

BladeGirl: You like Bhangra?

Do you get the UK Bhangra tracks over there? Some of them are really good!

Comment

Fantastic1, you interact with people in everday life as well face to face, when you go to school, college, university or work, don't you? Discussion forum is no different. However, the only thing different here is you get to know people thru their ways of thinking, patterns of thoughts, and their inner self. These factors become their identity. Frankly speaking, if they are criminals, terrorits, smugglers and what not, that will eventually reflect in their writing. And many a times people's writings have given their true identity away around here, no matter how hard they had tried to conceal it. And no it's not dangerous. One doesn't have to share their every single 'lil detail with total strangers. You are expected to share your thoughts on the big and 'lil issues both which affect our everyday lives. And I can tell you it can be a learning experience. You can learn so much even from other people's experiences and thoughts. But i.e. only if YOU are willing to benefit from it.

Comment

Well i agree somewhat to Rare up there http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif

but i agree more with fantastic1, ppl are really reluctant of giving their identities on this forum due to its openness. I guess the still more secure way of interacting is privatechat or E-mail. You can make some friend over here and can invite him/her for friendship on chat or E-mail-->>privately

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/bravo.gif

Comment

Someone which ones u talking about,
            well i usually listen to bhangra-remix by dj Karma, notorious jatt, and all the other dj's.. my fav is Karma.

ever listen to that Punjabi Mafia (part 2)??
            hmm ok i think this is enuf to get u confused so imma stop right here http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/hehe.gif

[email protected]

------------------
            Na Kabah mai na Be-tullah na dewaroun key sayoun mai, Namaz-e-Haq ada hotien hain Talwaroun key sayoun main

Comment

Hey Fantabolously Fantastic! Great Post!

*laugh* *laugh* terrorist? Smugglers, Drugies! Oh my my my! By all means everything that falls beneath the categoryof unseen, unknown is possible. The creativity our mind generates and how we percieve the external world due to that, around us is amazingly unlimited.

However I don't think, everyone who participates here is a freak or a nut, or a weirdo There are real ppl out there, most of them pretty talented and professional pros. So in reality it might turn out that this site may be hosting a handfull of intellectule people, rather than the opposite. However, its the net we're dealing with, so precaution may come in handy as well.

Adios!
              DB

[This message has been edited by Daysee Behna (edited September 23, 2000).]

Comment

I'm Batman's co-worker and I hail from Gotham City.
                A samurai bares no sign of weakness, even when dying of hunger.

Comment

aalamalikum...
                  well my name is rizwan as u might have guessed..
                  and im from england, london...
                  im from a place called slough which is south west london..
                  anyway i am 22 years old ( i just turned 22) and i am a student studying chemical engineering .. i have 2/3 more years left at university and have completed 2 years...
                  i like weight lifting, boxing, dancing, music, hiking, and making new mates....
                  im from gujrat in pakistan...
                  hopefully thats enough
                  ok seeya
                  I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by

Comment

Thanks everyone for the reply. I did not mean that every one that comes on this forum is bad infact almost all of you are very nice people but still we are some what like (not exactly) friends. You must have thought about this as well to really meet all these people that you talk to every day. really want to have a lots of friends around the world but I simply can not becauase this is net you have to be careful. But isn't this a little irritating that you have an oppurtunity but you can not avail it. That was all I wanted to say and share with you guys. Not that people here are bad.
                    We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

Comment

Hi,

I am Alaadeen, but I have lost my chiragh http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/mad3.gif. Has anyone seen it?

Comment

Hellow,

Dear fantastic1,

Very interesting thread is this and I think the following link might help us more,
                        where oldies are there,
                        http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/Forum2/HTML/002623.html

Ata...

aur -- Tum ...
                        Gari aur bivi aisi honi chahyay kay banda saath khara ho to apni lagay

Comment

Oh gawwdd...
                          Ata, i can't believe you had to bring up that specific thread all over again.
                          It almost reminds me of something i requested Muzna/Admin where they kinda track down the first bunch of posts of the Snr members here on Gupshup just to kill our curiousity as to knowing how the newbies that they once were acted when they first registered on Gupshup to note their transition of getting the image they have today on this discussion board. *pants from the run-on sentence*

Nonetheless, that was a fun thread. I did enjoy reading it & posting in it & all back then.

Comment

*whacks ata on the head*

uff you just made me read all those three pages all over again

Comment

*smiles*

Comment

Working...
                              X