Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bout miss pakistan

hey there...first time guppie here....
    k...just found this topic so interesting that i had to register......so here r my thoughts on this subject
    i don't think most of u have any clue what ure all talkin bout.....u ppl find andicat ugly, not a good paki....or a good muslim....

a) how many of u are really good lookin....so confident in ureselves...hmm? didn't ure parents ever teach u not to diss other ppl in the looks dept? here u are tellin andicat she's not a good muslim and waht do u go and do.....make fun of god's creation......lets see u do a better job and make a better creation .....

b) bout being a good paki girl......he he....what is a good paki girl.....i think paki girls livin outside pakiand are more religious, and faithfull to their culture, moral and ethics than the girls livin in pakistan......how many of u have visited islamabad, lahore and especially karachi in the last yr or 2????? seen what the girls nowadays are wearing? have any of u bothered to see what the models like iraj, zoella, vaneeza and gia ali are wearin????? hell....i think it was gia ali or iraj who dared to bare all....or nearly...she wore somethin similar to what jennifer lopez wore on one of em award nights......she wore a see thru shirt wich was loosely tied at the waist with nothin underneath......u could see things taht i think only she should see or maybe her future husband! might say they r just models...tis their job.....but they weren't born models...they were pakistanis...and first of all...they were muslims......unki upar kiu nahin ungli utha rahey aap log? andicat is wearing nothin as baring as some paki girls have learnt to wear..look...pak's pop is divided into 50/50...first half is made of ppl who have't forgetton their roots.....the next half is made up ot those families who have just lost themselves in the western tradition.......i think andicat has guts to admit she is a pakistani....cuz god knows how many pakistanis are out there who resent the fact taht they r citizens of a corrupt country.....andicat may not be a perfect paki mem....but she is one all the same.....so live with it!

c)....the thing bout her not being a good muslim.......he he.....SHE AINT!

so broaden ure horizons ppl......don't put someone down just cuz u think they dont' fit in......if other pakistani girls are acting like this.....then atleast anidcat's got recognition for it
    andicat...u may not be a perfect paki mem......these ppl may not accept u as one of their own.....but i'm happy for u and ure acheivements
    now i know some of u are gonna find this hard to digest...but don't just turn around and go weird on me.....just think bout it with utter fairness and maybe with a cool head.....
    standing alone on a street of broken dreams

saaaame thing under two threads??????????!!!!!
    well u do whatever u like to do and sorry i 4got to say WELCOME NEW GUPPY!!!!!

ook ok ok now!!!!!!!!!
    well u seems like got interested in this MISS PAKI thinggy ...right????
    well every body did or should i say they got ANNOYED by it when they heard that there gonna b a MISS PAKI like her!!!!!
    i know u have given many LOGICAL reasons here about being her whatever she is and whatever V r!!!!
    it was kind a enjoyably while reading all thos things but let mee tell u one thing im an old timer here and thats y let u knoe that GUPPIES here never say what their heart say and U as a GUPPY dont take things sooo hard on u ....I MEAN DONT B SOOO SERIOUS about these stuff...it happeneds a lot over here!!!!

and now i come to those three points of URS!!!
    those were interesting and does make sense but u know u r not really understanding all about it!!!!i mean all about this MISS PAKI thinggy!!! ook here i go........well all i wana say that this ----CAT claims to b MISS PAKI without any reason!!! v know v know she was born in PAKISTAN but that doesnt mean that she just get up and go win the BEAUTY LEGEANT!!!! v r not saying that she is ugly or whatever .... but the main point of saying all those things to her was to tell her to QUIT this BEAUTY LEGEANT thinggy!!!!!
    DONT 4GET THAT PAKISTAN IS A MUSLIM COUNTRY , its other thing that now-a-days ppl dont act like it over there but dont 4get this that there are many other ppl in paak that still care about their country and dont wana this kind S**T over there!!!!
    she can b the MISS OF WHATEVER COUNTRY but let mee tel u one thing there wasnt any MISS PAKI and there NEVER GONNA B ANY !!!!!!!!EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now no matter to me whatever u call it ....as a narrow minded or PAINDOUUUUUUU or old timwr ...any thing like that but its not gonna stop US to stop HER from being what she wana be!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
    *hI MaAR sUttEa*

Comment

Mis Khwateen, just a question please:-

"Are you a school teacher or not?"

just for the records http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/kiss.gif

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/bravo.gif

Comment

Originally posted by johnny:

Mis Khwateen, just a question please:-

"Are you a school teacher or not?"

just for the records http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/kiss.gif

she seeems to mee like a PROFESSORAAAAAAAA!!! .... like the one in PAKI schools!!!!!!!! hehehehhohoahahahaha

------------------
        *hI MaAR sUttEa*

Comment

Mis Khwateen!
          Yeah but its too late to start a topic on Andicat again cause she's gone after getting http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smash.gif on the head. I feel bad now that she has gone with a hump in the head but still this was not her place. If you had started postings earlier you may have achieved some positive results cause you are a school teacher. http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif

Comment

Originally posted by black beauty:
            she seeems to mee like a PROFESSORAAAAAAAA!!! .... like the one in PAKI schools!!!!!!!! hehehehhohoahahahaha

<< johnny fell off from the chair laughing hardly on the comment >>

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/biggthumb.gif

Comment

Hey Miss Khawateen i'm a first time guppy here too but what i wanted to say was that I think they should pick a Miss Pakistan that besides looks is a good role model for other young girls because if she goes around doing whatever haraam things she does it will just make other girls follow which isn't going to be good

Comment

Hey fella,
                I never was part of a Harem. I am not muslim, and if I knew how hateful you all were I just would never have bothered. I have nothing to prove to educated people, and that is of higher spirituality not just what it says on paper. Young girls follow their own intuition. I have no desire to be a role model for them. Been a model. And it isnt up to you or anyone else to criticise my title. I own it. Don't really want it to be honest. God, like I make a living out of this crass. Goodbye. And know you cannot defeat a winner. And yes I did win my title, however. Take care you sad persons anonymous. And hark you telling people how to live their lives. Go back to repressive depression and for goodness sake dont tell me or anyone else what they should or should not do. I dont tell anyone to do anything. You can interpret it however you like. If Harraaam things mean evil then you must be the devil's diciple. There are good honest people in Pakistan. Most criticism stems from those who left it it appears.

Comment

Originally posted by Andicat:
                  Hey fella,
                  I never was part of a Harem. I am not muslim, and if I knew how hateful you all were I just would never have bothered. I have nothing to prove to educated people, and that is of higher spirituality not just what it says on paper. Young girls follow their own intuition. I have no desire to be a role model for them. Been a model. And it isnt up to you or anyone else to criticise my title. I own it. Don't really want it to be honest. God, like I make a living out of this crass. Goodbye. And know you cannot defeat a winner. And yes I did win my title, however. Take care you sad persons anonymous. And hark you telling people how to live their lives. Go back to repressive depression and for goodness sake dont tell me or anyone else what they should or should not do. I dont tell anyone to do anything. You can interpret it however you like. If Harraaam things mean evil then you must be the devil's diciple. There are good honest people in Pakistan. Most criticism stems from those who left it it appears.
                  .....................................here v go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
                  *hI MaAR sUttEa*

Comment

Dear Khatween,
                    I went to Ontario a while back and Canada is a really enlightened beautiful Country. I was received well there and also in Indiana and New Jersey. Pity some USA Pakistanis are telling me who I am and where I was not supposed to be born. Anyways have a nice day all of you. I never ever mentioned to some that you had to be famous to do charity. They have hard hearts and charity begins at home. I guess English people are more civilised than USA at present but then again so are true Pakistanis.

Comment

he he....professor eh? nahin bacha log....u guyz r wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy off! i'm just a 20 yr old college going student in canada buddies........i didn't take anythin to heart.....cuz that's just dumb....waisey.....why professor?
                      but its really ironic how famous personalities in pakistan are conducting emselves....and get great recognition for it......but poor anidicat got only negitivity (if there's such a word) from us......not fair......pakistan IS an islamic country....total agreement over there.....but if it can allow models runnin around baring all.....then it should just open doors to Miss whatever contests.......and if they think that that is a reall sick thing to do....then models should be banned from barin sooo much.......follow one thing.....don't have double standards...
                      standing alone on a street of broken dreams

Comment

Check out this site: www.pakibeauty.com Pretty good looking faces. They don't look like 50 year olds like Andicat(handicap)

Comment

2pak, you son of a gun, I'm drooling like a dog now.

Comment

Roman, youuuuuu???

nayyyyyyy:-P

Comment

Originally posted by Andicat:
                              Hey fella,
                              I never was part of a Harem. I am not muslim, and if
                              AND SOMEONE PLEEEEEEAAASSEEEE......tell her the difference between HARAAM and HAREM.........

I dont know......I wont say anything on looks or charecter or what ever.....but someone whose name is not even close to a pakistani name.....who doesnt remoty look pakistani........AND isnt excepted by Pakistanis.........how can she call herself miss pakistan.........go call your self miss Mars or something.....no one will ever challenge you......you can have the title for as long as you want..........

Comment

Working...
                              X