• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is it

Aslam O Aleikum
    haan to mera swaal hai k aisa kioon hai

almost every song that is sung by anyone
    there's mostly mention the beauty of a woman but mostly they dont say bout man

Y?

------------------
    Be thankful of what you have and what you are---I mean things could be worst!!

From the begining of time Women have been thought as objects of beauty and men as bold characters and the men did not take much care of themselves.
    As time went on every thing that was beatiful should be associated with women
    eg. the moon or colours. So then men cared about the beauty of the women and which was not the ather way around.
    as u know men were dominant back then and women were left out. men met and talked and made up songs about beauty. Women on the other hand did not have time or wern't allowed to step outside becuse of the cleaning, cooking ect. so u get it or not?

Comment

yes spawn i get what your saying but i dont think you really got my point but afterall what you said i guess is true
      well thank you anyways for replying back to my post

------------------
      Be thankful of what you have and what you are---I mean things could be worst!!

Comment

chikotra rani: there are plenty of songs about men, but they are mostly about men's unfaithfulness. There are also quite a few indian/american romantic songs which are sung by women about men. You dont hear them because you are not intrested in woman singing about her undying passion for a man, you probably much rather hear a man singing about his eternal love for a woman.

------------------
        You see things, and you say 'Why?' But I dream things that never were and I say 'Why not?'

Comment

Working...
        X