how many hours do you work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how many hours do you work?

im just here at work, waiting for the clock to hit 10(pacific)) so i can go home........its moving soooo slowww http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/mad2.gif

I work about 40 hours a week, because i also goto college full time. I was just wondering how many hours a week( for those that actually work) do you work? and what do you do? I work as an assistant in a office building, doing basic office tasks such as data entry, faxes, making copies, sending out emails etc etc...

------------------
    You see things, and you say 'Why?' But I dream things that never were and I say 'Why not?'

[This message has been edited by kaka malang (edited September 14, 2000).]

average around 65-70

hard life

Comment

24 hours a day. Breakup is as under:

11 hrs in Office
      5 hrs in Studies
      2 hrs Fun with galz (heheh hehe UlluoN ko ullu banana)
      6 hrs sleep (Its also works, dreams & galz in dreams)
      THATS 24 hrs summary.

------------------
      Nadeem

Comment

I work about 35 hrs a week. Not going to school right now. I do computer technical support over the phone.

Comment

Use to work 65-70 hours a week, that was tooo hectic.

now work 40 hours, plus graduate studies ... so still no fun.

Nadeem bahi, i see you are working too much, i wanna help you out. How about you work 22
          hours and i will do the 2 hours you spend on lurkees???

Comment

Man........I work and work and work...I work soooooooooooo much that i dont even know how many hours.

Comment

55-70 hrs a minimum

Comment

jub se paida huey hein
                kaam hi ker rahay hein..

Comment

Hello peolpe.

I work 38 hrs p/week.

Try not looking at the clock so much, time will seem to move faster then.

Comment

Oyaa mera Kaka Malang Pa ji --- good to know you are HaRd WoRkInG. Dude what are u studying (your major) ????

Ok let me tell ya about myself. I work 20 hrs a week and go to school full time.
                    I spend 12 hrs of commuting a week.

what I do? I am working as SQA Engineer

Comment

Akelay Hum Akelay Tum: i am majoring in computers, still a sophmore though. I am guessin you are majoring in engineering? Why is your commute so long? you could have found a job near your residence man. My job is about 10 minutes drive from my house, so im cool in that department, and plus i could never deal with long commutes. Long drives in this sweltring california heat and crazy traffic can drive you nuts

------------------
                      You see things, and you say 'Why?' But I dream things that never were and I say 'Why not?'

Comment

kaka..i work from 35 - 60 hours per week..

Comment

Working...
                        X