Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know? No? Ok, let me tell you! Question and Message for all...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know? No? Ok, let me tell you! Question and Message for all...

Salam app sub ko Jaawan ka!!!
    Ok, ok; I know you don't like me talking Islam, I wonder why? Anyway let me tell you...

Lets say that, there is a big obstacle in a path, where people move back and forth. Weather its a road way or side-walk. Now Islam tells you(muslims) to remove the obstacle, weather it is small or big right? Yes! Islam puts a responsiblity on you as a muslim to get rid of the what ever obstacle is in the way of other peoples walking path.

[i]Now you tell me, is it the responsibility of "mualanas and moulavies" to remove that obstacle? Or, is it the responsiblity of all muslims to do such a good thing?[i/]

Lets say how you "do-the-right-thing" and "know-it-all" people are and answer the question.

Islam is a universal religion, it doesn't have that idea that religion only applies to priest or rabbies like jews and christians have. It applies to everyone the same, no matter if you have the knowledge of it or not. Its your(muslims) responsibility to seek knowledge of it and from it and than pass it on. If you know its there and you don't seek knowledge, it is not the fault of the "mualanas and the moulavies" that you don't understand it.
    The moment someone talks about islam, you go ahead and lable that person with mualana and moulvi. I think its ridiculous, irresponsible and unreasonable for you to do that. Its responsibility of all of you "namely-muslims and/or muslims" to seek the knowledge and apply it somewhere, and everywhere it is needed.
    Islam is not limited to your or my house or the masjids or the speeches or the discussion forums, its unviversal and applies to everyone and everything. Only thing that is limited is you, and your thoughts and how you think about islam, and how is your mind has been made to think about it.

PS: Please stop calling me "moulana or moulavi" and/or anyone else, who talks about islam little more than you do. Not that, it is a bad thing to be a moulana! No i do NOT mean it that way, i just don't qualify for it or see my self as moulana "know it all"! Its my faith, its my religion and you calling me that wont stop me believing or expressing my faith.. It makes you look like a total zany anyway.
    http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/hehe.gif http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/hehe.gif

------------------
    *~~~mOrE LoVe iS NeVeR eNoUgH~~~*
    Jaan-e-mun Jaan-e-Tamanaa
    Edharr aah teriyaaN LaatTaanN PunNaa-n

Instead of giving everyone this long-winded cut and paste crap, couldn’t you just say:

“Ay MusalmaN apnay dil sey PooCH, Mulla sey na PooCH”

Comment

NYA http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/bukbuk.gif its not a cut paste.

Anyway...keep your problem where it is...chaltii main tangg na he uraoo to achii baat hia...laterZZZ

------------------

Comment

I did not know religion is about removing pathar/obstacles from the side walk. Thats the job of public works
        Religion shows the path that is already clear.....its not sid walk it is like super highway

Comment

Chan jee, it was example from Islamic point of veiw, not sikhism or anyother religion. Anyother religion will teach you to wait for someone to come and remove that from the path.

You are not muslim, your religion does not have this kinda "manner-code" where you help the community for the sake of God. you wouldnt understand it, dont wana waste my time on making you understand it. Laterzzz

------------------

Comment

Lovie boy, you belong in an institution! Do you preach this stuff at home also or just to others?

Comment

NYA i have already proved your "sorry-ass" wrong, now "save the daram for your mamma" pal!!!
              I think you wana creat fight here...you cant do better than that, can you? TRY harder. http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/hehe.gif

------------------

Comment

I am not an idiot who would want to fight a boozo like you. haven’t you gotten enough spanking already? You are a waste of a bones.

Comment

Is this thread headed for deletion as well?

NYAhmadi,

There was no need to call Jaawan's essay "crap". You know that there are all levels of intellect here and people have different ways of saying the same thing.....some take up less time than others.

Jaawan,

You've addressed the thread as a Question and Message for all...and now that you've got input from people you are excluding them from the discussion. How do you think this makes your sense of reason look?

I suggest you steer this thread in a sensible direction since you've started it or else face having it removed/edited.

Comment

Muzna...the essay asks the question to muslims not jack-asses like NYAs!!!

NYA as i said: Save the daram for your mamma!!!

------------------

Comment

larro
                      maro
                      ek doosray ko maaro
                      yeh kya khaali khooli baateN.

jo baat real life meN nahiN keh saktay, forum meN kyuN kehtay ho?

larro maro and another one rules!

wadday aye born filoshfers!!

------------------
                      beyond the horizont°°°my heart gone

[This message has been edited by ashik (edited September 14, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
                      X