Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now this is interesting...

Pak missiles can hit major Indian cities: Qadeer

All major Indian cities are within the strike range of Pakistani missiles, Dr. A.Q. Khan said here Tuesday, if New Delhi committed aggression, the cities would be destroyed.
    He said Ghauri missiles could hit the Indian capital and India’s main business city Mumbai “within five minutes”. “We can wipe out, thrice, all big cities of India”
    “Our missiles are mobile and cannot be hit, he added.

He said that the "The chief executive knows Pakistan’s defence is impregnable and India cannot afford to restort to mischief, he added.
    Explaining why he preferred to pursue his higher education in Germany and not England, Khan said he hated the Biritish then and hated them now”. I consider them the worst enemies of the Muslims.” He said the strength Pakistan had acquired was due to education, explaining how he built the huge Kahuta uranium enrichment plant “exclusively with indigenous efforts”. Pakistan was the fifth country to enrich uranium, he added.

Sounding a high note of optimism, he said Pakistan had come to stay. “Pakistan is there and will remain there for ever. and our enemy will have to eat the dust”.

Those who think India is a great country should go there and see the footpaths of New Delhi and other big cities from where dead bodies are collected every morning, he said.

--------------------------------------------
    I was just thinking whether India's AGNI's range has to be significantly shortened to prevent it from overflowing PAKISTAN ?
    COMMENTS ?? Or maybe they will make do with Prithvis...

Hizbul:

PRITHVI AUR GHAURI KI KAHAANI TOH PATAA HAI NA? TIME TO HIT THE HISTORY BOOKS BUD..

------------------
    ...aur bhayya, kaise ho?

Comment

I would rather hear it from a PaanWaala ?

Comment

whats the point of this Hizbul? comeon yarr its not 1800's, these idiots talking about wiping out whole cities, little do they know they will be wiped out too. You drop a nuclear warheads on india, you think once the radioactive funnel rises, its not gonna effect pakistan? If either india or pakistan are dumb enough to deploy nuclear missile on each other, they will both be terminated in the process. Mr. Dr. A.Q. Khan can make these patriotic statements about wiping out indias cities 3 times over, but despite all his education it is sad that he hasnt understood that will wipe out pakistanis as well. I pray that this never becomes a reality, and even if it did, when we and our families are suffering cancers and tumors because of the radiation in the atmosphere due to the nuclear explosions, believe me you wont find Dr Sahib anywhere.

------------------
        You see things, and you say 'Why?' But I dream things that never were and I say 'Why not?'

Comment

Working...
        X