Dear X2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear X2

So why didn't you take Julia into your confidence about your true identity? A question I alwys used to ponder upon during my spare time.
    Life is only a dream.

And more importantly, dear X2, was Julia hot?

Comment

Maybe I did and the hadood ordinance prevented from discussing the entire details of the confidence building measures.

Your friendly neighbourhood fraudiya loafer luccha lufanga awara ayaash aubaash ghunda badmaash man

Comment

did what, dear X2. Please elaborate.

Comment

Originally posted by X2:
          Maybe I did and the hadood ordinance prevented from discussing the entire details of the confidence building measures.

so the hadood ordinance didnt prevent the entire detailed confidence building measure but prevented from discussing the entire details of the confidence building measures

Comment

Anchal

Hadood ordinance was enacted much after the detailed confidence building activities were already completed and concluded.

Your friendly neighbourhood fraudiya loafer luccha lufanga awara ayaash aubaash ghunda badmaash man

Comment

oops

[This message has been edited by Dopey (edited September 07, 2000).]
              Life is only a dream.

Comment

Please also tell us about no Pakistani females being on your team. Why only Julia? Weren't any Pakistani females good enough to be on PakAsia team?

Life is only a dream.

Comment

Originally posted by X2:
                  Anchal

Hadood ordinance was enacted much after the detailed confidence building activities were already completed and concluded.

damn everything arrives late

Comment

Originally posted by Dopey:
                    Please also tell us about no Pakistani females being on your team. Why only Julia? Weren't any Pakistani females good enough to be on PakAsia team?

That was another big secret, they worked behind the scenes and kept the team going plannning the logistics and all the research as well as analysis work.

Comment

BUT...how come you never kicked Tanveer out of the team? I know he was a good team member and all that....but competition none-the-less.
                      Life is only a dream.

Comment

Here is a little secret, the worse your competition is, the better you look. Unless the competitor is so pathetic that the competition looks like a joke. Tanvir was a good agent, just had some personality issues.

Its like in any desi movie, hero and villain both want the heroine....the villain just has the wrong approach.

Comment

Are you implying that you are the hero and Tanveer is the villain? Yay khush fehmi aap ko kub say hay?
                          Life is only a dream.

Comment

Implying? abay..I am outright declaring it.

Comment

Declaring yourself hero...that's a first. Any way, tell us why you hide behind that nikaab of yours? Kya aap villains say sharmatay hain?

Life is only a dream.

Comment

Working...
                              X