Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody From Karachi?

I need some advice...

What are the best places to go out? I'm not talking about P.C or those type of places..

I want to know about fun places to eat etc. with family.. cos I'm going to Pakistan soon (inshallah) and I wanna be prepared..

Thanks Guys

[This message has been edited by CoolDude (edited September 12, 2000).]

yep hmmm
    lemme think http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/rotato.gif
    yeahhhhh
    aladin park...
    hawks bay......
    cozy water park....
    but remember these things
    r only in karachi

------------------
    na lena hum se panga

Comment

U r welcome sir

well,in karachi,U can never miss the beache!Sea view is still nice to have a nice evening with family.
      There are some nice parks as well like hill park etc,there is a new one in defence...I just can't recall its name.
      And ya dont miss the new Navy Museum on Karsaz Road,its really interesting and wonderful! I very recently went there,it was fun.U can also visit PAF museum on Shara e Faisal,there is occassionally a sunday brunch arrangement there.

And for eating out http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/yummy.gif....there r some very nice places.I would recommend Laal Qila (sharae Faisal)and Salt and pepper (village at seaview).These two r still a sensation over here

and there are some more....let me think...I'll let U know laters

Hope U have a nice visit!!

------------------
      Be Original~!

Comment

Well I haven't been around there lately, so afraid can't help ya out much there. However, I know if I was in Pakland, I wouldn't want to miss the beach, and some of the interior villages. Specially in the interior sindh areas, there are some gaons with some breath taking landscapes.

Comment

I'm not going for that long, so need advice on stuff in Karachi,

I've Been to Salt & Pepper Village and best of all I went to McDonalds and had a Big-Mac! http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/yummy.gif

Comment

I understand that your self-esteem must be low for you to be so aggressive, but keep the posts relevant to the topic and don't get personal.

Comment

andicat,

Please change the guppy face you have, because it is totally opposite of your nasty looks.

Comment

CoolDude ur most welcome here! Dont forget to visit Laal Qila whenever you come to Karachi + beaches of Karachi, though they are not excellent but not that bad either! What else..hmmmmm yeah agree with kashish that navy museum is a great place to visit! aur ji Karachi aaen, mazay karen, enjoy your stay here!

------------------
                **Of all the things I've lost^^^I miss my MIND the most!**
                ** Of all the things I've lost ~~ I miss my mind the most **

Comment

Why thank you Mindless Ji

Aap Cinderella ko mut batain ke aap mujh se baat kur rahi hain - woh bohat jealous ho jati hai

I love Karachi, as well as the Punjab. I try to go every year, but this time i want to explore more.

Hey, are there any good Chinese restaurants there?

Comment

cooldudeeeeeeee.. what is going on here man ??? chupkay chupkay batain horahi hain larkiyoun sai ??? ;-)) now i have to tell cinderella.. ;-)) acha khair when are u going to karachi ?? i am gonna be there on 23rd october for 3 weeks ... when are u going ???

------------------
                    Don't love everybody--specialize.. ;-)

Comment

I can't say cos it's a secret, but it's not long now!

Comment

u r keeping when u r going to karachi a secret ???? ur hiding it from who ?? anywayz... i hope u will have fun whenever u get to go ..

------------------
                        Don't love everybody--specialize.. ;-)

Comment

Thanks, I need the break!

I'll be coming back before you go Yankee, so won't get to meet you - thats a shame

Don't tell Cinderella i'm going, and tell her I don't have any spare luggage space for her to hide into!!!

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by CoolDude:

Aap Cinderella ko mut batain ke aap mujh se baat kur rahi hain - woh bohat jealous ho jati hai

main ne to kuch nahin kaha who is cindrella by the way?

Hey, are there any good Chinese restaurants there?

chinese restaurants...hmmmm yeah in clifton there are two restaurants chaina town and chaina castle!

------------------
                            **Of all the things I've lost^^^I miss my MIND the most!**
                            ** Of all the things I've lost ~~ I miss my mind the most **

Comment

Cool, i'll check them out...

Is it possible to get addresses?

Is there a website with Karachi info on there?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X