Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am really disappointed...

well i am
    i told every1 of u about the singing competition that took place on the sunday just gone but no one turned up apart from a couple of people..
    a lot of time and effort goes into these competitons.. i would like to express my unhappiness aswell as the whole teams unhappiness regarding this matter..
    we all hope that there will be better attendance in the next singing competiton which takes place this sunday 12-1 pm british time
    I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by

Na baba, Sunday ko ghar waley ghar hotey haiin koe aur din rakhoo!

Wesey are you just making this up or the people who are going to sing really know about this? Have you guys talked to one another before going ahead with this?

------------------
    *~~~mOrE LoVe iS NeVeR eNoUgH~~~*
    Jaan-e-mun Jaan-e-Tamanaa
    Edharr aah teriyaaN LaatTaanN PunNaa-n

Comment

yep they know and please attend it
      I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by

Comment

ya sure riz i will be there, but if you all promise you wont say a word lol j/k

btw who came up with this? and as doctor sahab said, dont keep it on sunday yarr, we have better things to do on weekends.

------------------
        You see things, and you say 'Why?' But I dream things that never were and I say 'Why not?'

Comment

Working...
        X