Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharam o Hayya and Baysharmee???

In Pakistan:

If I wear Jeans & t-shirt, I am baysharam...

If I clad a veil, I am ba hayya and ba kerdaar....

why???????????????????

Can anyone define SHARAM O HAYYA and BAYSHARAMEE's difference?

------------------

Originally posted by Soubia:
    In Pakistan:

If I wear Jeans & t-shirt, I am baysharam...

If I clad a veil, I am ba hayya and ba kerdaar....

why???????????????????

Look at the both dresses and tell me what body language says. I hope this is enough to explain the difference.

Comment

Soubia,
      Why is it so hard to understand for you girls? Allah made woman so special that He especially instructed her the way dress. Can you imagine Allah revealing a special chapter in the Quran for woman. SubhanAllah. You should be proud of yourself that Allah asked you to be covered in a proper dress. Don't you feel safe and more respectful in a proper dress? (well, proper dress for a woman is the one that covers her in a way that all the curves of her body are hidden). Allah made it so easy for a woman to enter paradise as compared to man. Did you ever realize that? Woman has to be faithful to her husband, be righteous, dress properly and she is successful. Man has to worry about the rest. He is ordered to do everything a woman has to do plus much more, like make halal money etc. In addition, he is put to test for so many other things. For example, man is allured to woman all the time, it is his nature, he is made that way. Lust is the greatest of all the problems a man faces in this world. Woman face this problem very less. Therefore, Allah asked women to be properly dressed so that man don't lust after you. THAT IS ALL.
      Sobia, why do you want every man look at your body shape. Don't you know that you are made very special and your body should also be for someone who is special to you.
      Let me tell you my experience, I live in United States, whenever I see a woman/girl in an Islam Dress covered properly. I respect her like my sister or mother. Even if I would have any feelings for her, they would be respectful feelings. And if she ever be in trouble, I would risk my life to get her out of trouble.
      And it is not only me, all the good muslims act this way. Now it up to you to choose the way you like.
      I hope this poor writing of mine help you understand the reason behind proper dressing.

Comment

well in this case i cant say any thing.

------------------
        [ [email protected] ]

Comment

<<Let me tell you my experience, I live in United States, whenever I see a woman/girl in an Islam Dress covered properly. I respect her like my sister or mother. Even if I would have any feelings for her, they would be respectful feelings. And if she ever be in trouble, I would risk my life to get her out of trouble.>>

Very well said Nabeeel, personally i also have same kinda feeling for the girls in proper islamic attire, i feel a great deal of respect for them.

I believe woman is a weekness of man, Its one of the best creation of God, thats why God asked her to have a proper dress attire to safe her from the cruel eyes of the other men out there, Its for her benefit, exposing themselves can end them up in a lots of troubles.

Comment

SALAM SOUBIA!

THIS IS ISLAM!!!

------------------
            Main bohot buri aadmi hoon!!!
            sui chubho doongi haan!

Comment

I agree with Akelay and Nabeelc ... Being a female in muslim society n culture I can imagine being the target of the dirty mindz and lookz from the crowd if the grrl ever triez on the western clothes..

Thiz doesn't mean i m against wearin eastern clothing. Infact, its just the other way around. We r living in a muslim society n we shud b proud of our heritage n culture. It providez us grrlz proper security n protection.

Bottom line iz......Its Good For Us !

Stay Kool .... http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/hula.gif
              Ciao !

------------------
              I'd rather be RiCh than sTuPiD.

Comment

When ever I see a girl or woman wearing skirts or stretch jeans and T-shirts I feel like ... hmmm ... How can I say it?? ... sleeping with them ... frankly

BUT whenever I see a woman with hijab "khuda ki kasam" I feel so respect for her that I straight away take my eyes away from her. I cannot bear a person saying something to those girls. I feel like they are my sisters.

Does this, sort of answer your question?

------------------
                Do you...yahooooooo!!! ?

Comment

so basically you are in favour of stereotyping individuals rather then judging them for what they really are ?

thats sad

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Pakistani:
                    <<Let me tell you my experience, I live in United States, whenever I see a woman/girl in an Islam Dress covered properly. I respect her like my sister or mother.

Is it because of Islamic dress, or any other dress which covers the body will do or is it because you cannot see anything to imagine.

Even if I would have any feelings for her, they would be respectful feelings. And if she ever be in trouble, I would risk my life to get her out of trouble.>>

That should infer you will not get into trouble for a girl in western dress.

I believe woman is a weekness of man

Thats because god want this world to go round. Not women, all females (that include the whole animal kingdom) are weakenss for the males, that is god's wish.

Its one of the best creation of God

All creations are the best, only they go on evolving, first they were on four feet, then they developed into two feet. You can say woman is the best creation in a man's eye and god has made her in a way that we feel attracted to her.

thats why God asked her to have a proper dress attire to safe her from the cruel eyes of the other men out there, Its for her benefit, exposing themselves can end them up in a lots of troubles.

Now this is too much. Why would god not provide man with loads of gentle genes so that he doesn't behave like an animal and rape a woman. God should have created an outer covering for the women if he so desired, the one which woman can take off on their own will, or he may have put the women on heat only during a particular period (like many animals do) so that they can have sex only during a prescribed period, or can restrict males reproductive urge, if he want to.
                    Man does not stop to look at a woman with evil eye just because she is wearin burqa, it is because he is afraid of strict laws (Islamic or otherwise)

Comment

slaaaaaaaaaaam,

hijab is a protection for a woman. this is a fact. when u see some beautiful girl in tight dress. it attracts u, becuse woman in tight dress is almost naked, i think more than that.

wise man said, in this situation,

man is a butter and woman is a hot knife"choree".

in this situation anyway, almost every man can lose patience.
                      that is way allah adivse to a woman to do hijab. hijab is not only a protection for a woman. it is also a respect for a woman. becuse woman is a very sensitive. devial always use womans body beauti to make ppl sin. u can see this in united states that how much rape rate is higher than the rest of the world.
                      u can a see a striper, and u can judge that how much respect that striper have in ur hart and how much respect that woman have who do hijab.

the bottom line is that. u have to check
                      surat_ul_noor in quran_e_majeed.
                      it ll open ur eyes.

thank u
                      fi aman alalh

------------------
                      if u think, this is over than think again
                      its me against the world baby
                      i have nothing to lose baby.

Comment

Originally posted by dhir:
                        Originally posted by Mr. Pakistani:
                        <<Let me tell you my experience, I live in United States, whenever I see a woman/girl in an Islam Dress covered properly. I respect her like my sister or mother.

Is it because of Islamic dress, or any other dress which covers the body will do or is it because you cannot see anything to imagine.

Even if I would have any feelings for her, they would be respectful feelings. And if she ever be in trouble, I would risk my life to get her out of trouble.>>

That should infer you will not get into trouble for a girl in western dress.

I believe woman is a weekness of man

Thats because god want this world to go round. Not women, all females (that include the whole animal kingdom) are weakenss for the males, that is god's wish.

Its one of the best creation of God

All creations are the best, only they go on evolving, first they were on four feet, then they developed into two feet. You can say woman is the best creation in a man's eye and god has made her in a way that we feel attracted to her.

thats why God asked her to have a proper dress attire to safe her from the cruel eyes of the other men out there, Its for her benefit, exposing themselves can end them up in a lots of troubles.

Now this is too much. Why would god not provide man with loads of gentle genes so that he doesn't behave like an animal and rape a woman. God should have created an outer covering for the women if he so desired, the one which woman can take off on their own will, or he may have put the women on heat only during a particular period (like many animals do) so that they can have sex only during a prescribed period, or can restrict males reproductive urge, if he want to.
                        Man does not stop to look at a woman with evil eye just because she is wearin burqa, it is because he is afraid of strict laws (Islamic or otherwise)
                        think America is no.1 in the world
                        power,economy,etc BECAUSE OF THESE MALADIES( BY PRODUCT OF LIFE STYLE
                        THAT IT TAKES TO BE NO.1)Its better not be no.1 but
                        content,happy,righteous,just & fair.

: : X-RAY OF THE WEST

: : WHEN school kids shot and killed several people in Littleton Colo.
                        (America), the shocking incident led at least some people to do some
                        soul searching to find the underlying reasons for such senseless acts.
                        An American radio presenter, Paul Harvey, read the following on his
                        radio show:

: : For the life of me, I can't understand what could have gone wrong in
                        Littleton, Colo. If only the parents had kept their children away from
                        the guns, we wouldn't have had such a tragedy. Yeah, it must have been
                        the guns.

: : It couldn't have been because of half our children being raised in
                        broken homes.

: : It couldn't have been because our children get to spend an average
                        of 30 seconds in meaningful conversation with their parents each day.
                        After all, we give our children quality time.

: : It couldn't have been because we treat our children as pets and our
                        pets as children.

: : It couldn't have been because we place our children in day care
                        centers where they learn their socialization skills among their peers
                        under the law of the jungle while employees who have no vested interest
                        in the children look on and make sure that no blood is spilled.

: : It couldn't have been because we allow our children to watch, on
                        average, seven hours of television a day filled with the glorification
                        of sex and violence that isn't fit for adult consumption.

: : It couldn't have been because we allow our children to enter into
                        virtual worlds in which, to win the game, one must kill as many
                        opponents as possible in the most sadistic way possible.

: : It couldn't have been because family planning through use of
                        contraception has led to smaller families and the children we do have
                        are so spoiled with material things that they come to equate the
                        receiving of the material with love.

: : It couldn't have been because our children, who historically have
                        been seen as a blessing from God, are now being viewed as either a
                        mistake created when contraception fails or inconveniences that parents
                        try to raise in their spare time.

: : It couldn't have been because our nation is the world leader in
                        developing a culture of death in which 20 million to 30 million babies
                        have been killed by abortion.

: : It couldn't have been because we give two-year prison sentences to
                        teenagers who kill their newborns.

: : It couldn't have been because our school systems teach the children
                        that they are nothing but glorified apes who have evolutionized out of
                        some primordial soup of mud by teaching evolution as fact and by handing
                        out condoms as if they were candy.

: : It couldn't have been because we teach our children that there are
                        no laws of morality that transcend us, that everything is relative and
                        that actions don't have consequences.

Comment

What replies I got here:

1. ISLAMIC POINT: How hypocrite our Paki-origin(living abroad) boys are. When it comes to WOMEN dress they use to call Islam. When it comes to GIRL-FRIEND dress, they need sexy dress for her. So called "Gentlemen" whenever Islam says to women to wear veil/proper dress where it asks Muslim men to low-down their eyes too....Better read Quraan-Hadith together!!!!

2. SOCIAL POINT OF VIEW: When it comes to WIFE, she use to wear hijab, when it comes to friendship, her PIC is required first. Damn TRUE MUNAFIQS we all are!!!!!

hahahahah heheheheheh (Most of Pakistani Boys; True Hypocrites)

------------------

Comment

What replies I got here:

1. ISLAMIC POINT: How hypocrite our Paki-origin(living abroad) boys are. When it comes to WOMEN dress they use to call Islam. When it comes to GIRL-FRIEND dress, they need sexy dress for her. So called "Gentlemen" whenever Islam says to women to wear veil/proper dress where it asks Muslim men to low-down their eyes too....Better read Quraan-Hadith together!!!!

2. SOCIAL POINT OF VIEW: When it comes to WIFE, she use to wear hijab, when it comes to friendship, her PIC is required first. Damn TRUE MUNAFIQS we all are!!!!!

hahahahah heheheheheh (Most of Pakistani Boys; True Hypocrites)

Very well said.........we boys are really bad........hope you dont marry any of us and stay single for the rest of your life

------------------
                            *You know most of me, but not all of me*
                            *Things that I have done are not suppose to be*
                            *I'm a sinner of my sins*
                            *A prisoner of my prisons*
                            *I love God, but I dont think God loves me*
                            *For that i want to know*
                            *If I die will you cry for me*

Comment

Originally posted by dhir

<<Is it because of Islamic dress, or any other dress which covers the body will do or is it because you cannot see anything to imagine.>>

Dhir Islam has stated how much and upto where woman is supposed to cover her body, as long as she obeys those it is fine.

<<Its one of the best creation of God

All creations are the best, only they go on evolving, first they were on four feet, then they developed into two feet. You can say woman is the best creation in a man's eye and god has made her in a way that we feel attracted to her.>>

Of all the creations of Almighty humans are Ashraful Makhlooqat, that makes them superior, and if you look islamic point of view, we humans are not some evolution from animals,nor do we worhip them, Alhamdullilah we are from the genearation of Adam and Huwa, who were the first humans God created.

<<Now this is too much. Why would god not provide man with loads of gentle genes so that he doesn't behave like an animal and rape a woman. God should have created an outer covering for the women if he so desired, the one which woman can take off on their own will, or he may have put the women on heat only during a particular period (like many animals do) so that they can have sex only during a prescribed period, or can restrict males reproductive urge, if he want to.
                              Man does not stop to look at a woman with evil eye just because she is wearin burqa, it is because he is afraid of strict laws (Islamic or otherwise)>>

Dhir i dont know what are you trying to apply here, Are you trying to say God was unfair, my friend, what kinda covering are you talking abot, God has asked her to cover her body and observe proper hijaab in front of Nah mehraam and on the other side Islam doesnot allow man to rape who ever he wants, Its zina to have sex with some one else other then his wife, if a girls expose herself or is nasty, Islam doesnot asks maan to enjoy it is his duty control his eyes and emotions, Girls are not the only one who can enter in trouble, if guys carry on doing zana he can also end up in lots of troubles, look at AIDS and other sexually tranmitted diseases, if we all had followed the Islamic principles we wouldnt have end up in such a mess in the first place, Islamic laws might be strict to you, but if you follow them it would be in your benfit. To mee its a fair game, Maan are asked to control themselves and so are girls, and if any of them dont follow the islamic principles they are the one in loss.

Originally posted by Sobia

Sobia nobody is perfect in this world, i think its just a stereotype you have, not all men are the same, some are good and some are bad, If a person is a true muslim he wont need a girl friend in the first place and he would try to control his eyes and emotions, it just depends on person to person you cannot judge all men are the same.

Comment

Working...
                              X