Trivia Question For All.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trivia Question For All.

It's time to test your geography. Answer to this question perhaps surprise some of the gupsters and the winners will recieve freshly baked chocolate chip cookies(biscuits) by baker Xtreme .

Q How many coutries actually touch the geographical boundries of Pakistan? And which countries?

Think for a moment before you jump to a quick answer.

India, China, Russia(now Tajikistan), Afghanistan, Iran

Even though its a mere 20 miles or so that hook Tajikistan to Pakistan, it still is a direct link.

Comment

I agree with Akif, China, India, Iran, part of Russia and Afghanistan.

Comment

Not so. Tajikistan has no border with Pakistan. At the closest point it is about 20 or so miles away, but that stretch of land falls into Afghanistan. If Pakistan were to have a border crossing with Tajikistan, it will have to build a 20 mile bridge passing over Afghanistan, which will not be such a good idea given the current state of affairs. A tunnel might be safer.

Where are my cookies Outlaw?

Comment

Cookies in a special gift packing have been dispatched for two of my favorite guppies

Many Pakistanis don't know that Pakistan actually shares it borders with Tajikistan(former Soviet Union). The meeting point is remotely located in the Hindukush range and the nearest town from the border with Tajikistan is called Sust. It is located on the Karakoram highway which leads into China travelling in the North-West direction.

Now someone else's turn to ask a question about the geography of Pakistan

Comment

That's the thing!! This meeting point does not show up on any map and most of them seem to depict that Pakistan is not actually joined with Tajikistan. In fact it is and the meeting lies where Pakistan meets with China as well.

This point was routinely patrolled by the Pakistani army during 85-87 era when the tensions were high between the former Soviet Union and Pakistan

Comment

Fine Outlaw, Xtreme’s cookies probably stink! 3 of you eat them, and i hope you get the worst tummy ache.

Comment

Well NYA, I was more like thinkin' of having a 'cookie-get-together'.

But seriously, I'ld like to know more about the georgraphy of Pakistan. If you know about any unique sites. Please free to ask your trivia question.

Comment

Thank God I don't have to take a test in geography any longer! THE HORROR!
                  Life is only a dream.

Comment

Outlaw SaeeN. The geography of Pakistan is quiet fascinating. Here is trivia for you, let me test your knowledge about Multan:

How were Shah Bahawal Huq (Bahaud-din Zakariya) and Shah Ruken-e-Alam (Rken-ul-Din Adbul-Fath) related to each other?

Cookie get together is a marvelous idea. My personal preference will however be Hafiz da Mashhoor Multani Sohan Halwa.

Comment

Originally posted by NYAhmadi:
                      Outlaw SaeeN. The geography of Pakistan is quiet fascinating. Here is trivia for you, let me test your knowledge about Multan:

How were Shah Bahawal Huq (Bahaud-din Zakariya) and Shah Ruken-e-Alam (Rken-ul-Din Adbul-Fath) related to each other?

Cookie get together is a marvelous idea. My personal preference will however be Hafiz da Mashhoor Multani Sohan Halwa.
                      Lala' NYA first I thought about asking my parents on this one..but I vaguely remmember that I read something about their relationship long time ago. So, my guess is; Bahaudun-Zikrya was the maternal grandfather of Shah Rukne-Alam. Please correct me if I am wrong

And, yes nothing hits the spot better than a Multani Sohan Halva..especially the one with lotsa 'desi-ghee' * moi paindoo again*

[This message has been edited by outlaw (edited September 06, 2000).]

Comment

uff Multani Halwa http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif Kiya mention kar diya http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/pagal.gif

Comment

Question:

I am standing on ground floor, I go upstairs then downstairs, then downstairs
                          which floor I'm on now????

------------------
                          Do you...yahooooooo!!! ?

Comment

Originally posted by yahoo!:
                            Question:

same floor.....i guess!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
                            *hI MaAR sUttEa*

Comment

Originally posted by yahoo!:
                              Question:

Yahoo...so what are you trying to say???
                              Life is only a dream.

Comment

Working...
                              X