Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are there so many Indians in Gupshup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are there so many Indians in Gupshup?

Kyon Bhai, Pakistani bannay ka plan hai kya?

------------------
    ...aur bhayya, kaise ho?

this is one place where i want more indians..... if it wasnt for them reading my posts. i would have no motivation to post. trust me.

Comment

Mundyaa, I did read your post..

Pan Masala interesting question...the fact of the matter is...it seems to me that most of us Indians on Gupshup are in inconsequential jobs...and we are not taken seriously on Indian chat sites and discussion forums (where people are discussuing whether JSP or ASP will pay more rather than kashmir). While here, we just have to post one topic e.g. 'Pak lied on Kargil' and you would have opened a pandora's box.
      I think this site should be made recommended browsing by the Indian Govt, it brings out the patriotism in us like no site does.

Comment

Nothing but a trouble maker !!!

alot like most Indians.. http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/pukey.gif

(( not like me to generalise normally ))

MS
        http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/devil.gif

------------------
        ~*~* Gizzy Ki Jaano.. *~*~

Comment

If only pakistan people chating there is no charm. The depth of subject you can attain by chating with intelegent indians.

------------------
          Hacker

Comment

Now, if we can get christians, jews & others to get on board then it would be a real gupShup!

Comment

Indians are mostly here to make trouble, honourable exceptions being Chanmahi, Queer and Bombaykid. Gupshup is better for their involvement though. I'm glad we've got the inconsequential Indians here...the intelligent one's would probably bore us to death. Clowns like Some1 http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/clown.gif however are just ace. It's better than watching tv.

Comment

ya i agree indians do make it interseting here it's interseting to know wht they raelly think abt us i mean not wht we see and hea on media!

------------------
                proud to be a pakitsni!

Comment

I think that majority of indians here are very intelligent people, they are patriotic to their country, just as we are patriotic to ours. I am glad they are here because amidst all the chaos and hangama, atleast we get to know how some people think how the issue is viewed from the other side.

ideally both Indians and us here could forego the political tensions and discuss events in an open envioronment with mutual respect, but that does not happen often.

Some may suggest that indians come here with an agenda to stir up trouble. That is possible but unlikely because if you go to the other sites there are individuals that really make a mess and their is no doubt that stirring up trouble is their only goal.

I also think that aside from the hangama in religion and politics section, they are civil and friendly.....and though they may not admit it...deep down...they like us

Heck we dont agree with each other's views, but just knowing what others think and WHY they hold their views may help us all.

There is no better mirror than a true friend or an honorable foe. Question is, can we be honorable foes if not friends?
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Xtreme
                    said :
                    Clowns like Some1 however are just ace. It's better than watching tv

---------------------------------------------

Xtreme bhai...I think u would have to go back to watching TV now...........

This is my last post on GUPSHUP.
                    I have been thinking about it for some time now...I mean I was wondering whether I was getting addicted to this site for nothing...as it was not adding any value to me..except for improving my typing speed.........

SO ladies,Gentlemen,Ahmadis, Jehadis and Mujahideens.........
                    Thank you for bearing with me.....
                    I am calling quits.........
                    I thank you all from the other side of the border for giving a chance to know you........
                    And my fellow Indians.......do continue the good work........
                    Pan Masala...now you have one Indian less here........

Ciao....

Allah Hafiz

Comment

ppl. show patience/understanding when reading the lines of indians. gupshup is for them as well as for US to learn from others opinions. u mention anything negative about our neighbors and they'll show a disliking of some sort or another.

Originally posted by Mr Xtreme:
                      Indians are mostly here to make trouble, honourable exceptions being Chanmahi, Queer and Bombaykid. Gupshup is better for their involvement though. I'm glad we've got the inconsequential Indians here...the intelligent one's would probably bore us to death. Clowns like Some1 http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/clown.gif however are just ace. It's better than watching tv.

------------------
                      singing hell to the scenes....

Comment

This is my last post on GUPSHUP

Abay yaaaro torr diya humaray mehmaan ka dil? baychara ab roh doh kar ja raha hai. background mein sarangi ki music hai aur aik saadhu aik sad sa gana ga raha hai. Suraaj gharoob ho raha hai or badal garajtay hain.

kya sentimental scene hai.
                        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Some1 yaar, I never took you to be a sensitive type. You have a go at us, we have a go back, etc, etc. It's not that important as you are making out yaar. We don't want you to leave. I'm sure you're a lovely lad. Now don't be so dramay-baaz and carry on as you were.

Anyway, there are other forums apart from politics, you guys. No one is putting a gun to your heads and telling you to visit those one's only. Why don't you take part on these forums more...that way you can put your differences to one side?

Comment

who want discuss things with people who
                            agree with you it will be boring.

even if there is no pakistanis or indians
                            in this earth we have to invent them to keep
                            our existance interesting

Comment

Kabab main hadi banney ka shoq hia in indians ko...wesey be chaltiii be tangg uratey hain har jaga...take kashmir for example.

But do we all want peace on gupshupppppppppp? naaaaaaaaaaaa! hehe

kiirey-makorey atey jatey rehain to tamashaa laga rehta hia...achi baat hia.

------------------
                              *~~~mOrE LoVe iS NeVeR eNoUgH~~~*
                              Jaan-e-mun Jaan-e-Tamanaa
                              Edharr aah teriyaaN LaatTaanN PunNaa-n

Comment

Working...
                              X