Want to meet someone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to meet someone

I'm looking for miss right. I'm 24, 6'2",not very ugly, Pakistani (currently in Ukraine as I study here). All interested babes contact me at: [email protected]

Goshi,

Man, you almost sounded like the right guy for me...BUT I want someone ugly and since ur not very ugly I'll have to let you go.

Asmaan

Comment

Asmaan,

looks like you have your goals set real high! HAHAHAHA!!

Comment

Goshi ji, Howdi?
        Well, good to have ya with us, but I aint no miss right!
        I just wanted to ask ya, if you happen to be in medical line in Ukraine?

Comment

Goshi

i forwarded your msg to some babes I know. he just cried a bit and pooped in his pampers. I guess thats a no in babe lingo.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

what exaclty is a babe sounds like that movie with the pig.

Comment

Salams
              Asmaan jee may be i am the ugly one just rite for ya -p

Meray Roz O Shab k Nisaab Main Meray Paas Apna To Kuch Nahi

Comment

Goshi: i hope ur search is going well

Arzoo: "babe" is a guys nickname for a young lady who has astounding capability to take care of herself and others around her without letting you see her sweat. In other words, when guys say "babe" they might as well be saying "Master."

Azad: urg...i don't think so, but thank you for sharing your self-assesment of your looks with us

Asmaan
                always hovering ABOVE you

Comment

Asmaan :
                  Allah ka suhkar hai ke i am not that "one" ugly you are looking for, waise mera bhi abhi upper jane ka koi programme nahi hai

Meri Zahiree Badsoorati oor "Asmaan" ke andhar ki seeyahi aik hi hai, its just that ke mera aaiyna jhot nahi bolta.

Meray Roz O Shab k Nisaab Main Meray Paas Apna To Kuch Nahi

Comment

Working...
                  X