Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what u think i am ? a fanatic??

assalam u alikum,

look all she's and look all he's, what u ppl think about me? what i am ? a mula or a fundamentalist, no sir and no mam, thats not what i am .i am unfortunatly or fortunately a Muslim, and what i just only tries to do is to follow the rules (as much as i can),given to me by Quran.
    i hate dual personalities, and i just hate them, once a person claims that he or she is muslim and once u accept something, u should face its consequnces or i may say u should abide by the rules, and belive me its clearly written in quran (especially for women)to veil themselves, so if u just cant do that then for godsake atleast don try to modify islam according to your material wishes.
    well i have no objection if a person changes his or her religon and then say such things,in fact i will adore such person , as he or she shows some courage, not displayed a dual nature, but being a muslim u say such things that ........well its truely a sad thing.if u find that way a good way go ahead adopt it but please dont polute islam, change your religon and adopt yourselve according to that customes and be sure that i will b the first one to b your admirer and protector if u will face n e difficulties.

But be pure in what u r.do not lose your identity and dont show dual nature.this is what is infact a double policy.

'look all she's and look all he's, what u ppl think about me? what i am ? a mula or a fundamentalist, no sir and no mam, thats not what i am .i am unfortunatly or fortunately a Muslim, and what i just only tries to do is to follow the rules (as much as i can),given to me by Quran.'

dont be so hard on yourself ....clinging on extreme ends and looking down on those who prefer the shallow waters isnt right

' i hate dual personalities, and i just hate them, once a person claims that he or she is muslim and once u accept something, u should face its consequnces'

I wasnt aware that being a muslim had its pros and cons ......good luck !!!!!

'or i may say u should abide by the rules, and belive me its clearly written in quran (especially for women)to veil themselves, so if u just cant do that then for godsake atleast don try to modify islam according to your material wishes.'

I am sure and i am aware there is plenty written in the Quran for everyone but i dont see anybody abiding by the rules ...why being so hard on women?
    do you when you go out in the market keep your gaze low?
    Islam says to respect everyone regardless of their sex, religion, and beliefs ...do you comprende !!!!

' well i have no objection if a person changes his or her religon and then say such things,in fact i will adore such person '

Great adore me i have shed the burden of any religion and am just nuetral ...however i regard myself as highly educated in all religions of the world so if you want to discuss religions knock on my screen

'change your religon and adopt yourselve according to that customes and be sure that i will b the first one to b your admirer and protector if u will face n e
    difficulties.'

sorry just couldnt help myself

' But be pure in what u r.do not lose your identity and dont show dual nature.this is what is infact a double policy. '

and you think just cause you have asked em they are gona listen and abide ?

PS. i just had some time to kill...just having fun ....

[This message has been edited by Anchal (edited September 05, 2000).]

Comment

Oh well, Anchal if you want to kill time, then why dont you start writing me emails, and do tell me about your website, I know u have one.

take care,

bye

Comment

Comment

Bachchay! no doubt about it that you are....

Lets grow up!!!!

------------------

Comment

assalam u alikum,

hahahaha, anchal thats really very nice of u, but infact what i like most about u most is like changing your religon, ha! yes sheding the burden so tell me now who u r anchal maseeh, or anchal devi, or have u introduced new religon
            sorry couldn't STOP myself.

so now i really adore u and respects u as "Islam says to respect everyone regardless of their sex, religion, and beliefs ...do
            you comprende !!!!."
            and n e how i am in favour of giving minorities all their rights.
            well now we stood equal cuz now u have thrown your dual face away and now i can c originol u,(as i was already pure)

P.S; if i dont follow all the rules atleast i dont deny them.
            and u shouldnt b worrying as u r ruleless.

Comment

assalam u alikum,

so gobi oh! i mean to say sobi, should i really grow up, if yes then i will b, just 4 u.

happy now.!
              i wish if u ppl can get what i want to tell u !!!
              and i am sorry if i had hurt your feelings.

Comment

fido in clear words i have said i belong to no religion
                what part of that didnt get through ?

Comment

Anchal Just a smile is not going to work, send me an email

take care

bye

Comment

ji kis khushi main ?

Comment

Ok, I'm very straight forward. If some one tries to hide his or her information, by writting nothing in their profile, I get very curious. And beside I like writing, and sending emails to friends, and making new friend all the time. Does this sounds good reason for asking for you email address and the webpage address that u have

take care

bye

Comment

Errm fido

i dont see things like this
                        extremism is ok in some case (SOME CASES)

Well what actually are we talking about ?

Zooooooooooooom

Comment

Okay fido, I get your point. But don't you think, its bit too extreme??
                          Because Quran says Let there be no compulsion in religion (254 - chapter 2)
                          yeah I agree there is a specific Islamic dress code for Muslims, but there are a lot of other things too which all of us should follow. No one can say that he is a perfect Muslim. Only Allah knows who is on the right path, any burqa posh khatoon might seem like a perfect Muslim. but you never know what kind of a person she might be. As Allah says, that He can forgive His Haqooa-Allah but Haqooa-ul-Ibad will never be forgiven. First we have to prove ourself good person, then we can become good Muslims.

Comment

Very Well said Clenti

Try to be human first, and u'll exercise most of the Ethics of Islam. Then decide what to wear and how to wear and where to wear and when to wear and why to wear Got it folks.

take care

Comment

asslam u alikum,
                              so anchal u want to tell me that u were born religonless, ah! thats gre8, so what else r the tings u miss u in yourself, apart from the religon definetly,
                              btw will u like to tell me if u have no religonm then what r the rules u spend your life upon??????? or no rules at all????

------------------
                              Just Regards,
                              Fido

Comment

Working...
                              X