Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wat do you think bout knighthawk and his ally anchal???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wat do you think bout knighthawk and his ally anchal???

man i dont kno wats going on between anchal and knighthawk?? people wat do you have to say to these guyz....???

[This message has been edited by ironike (edited September 06, 2000).]

O woh bak bak abhi tak clah rahi hai?

two people with nothing better to do than sit and wait for each other's petty responses.

O mein kenda kya zamana aa gaya hai, o bahar jao asmaan dekho..computer chorro..

Qaum ka Qadim

Comment

ur right.....i trully agree with u

Comment

[This message has been edited by X Factor (edited September 06, 2000).]

Comment

i dont think knighthawk has a life

Comment

i think both anchal and knight hawk are really cool and good people..
            knight hawk was just having some fun and meant no harm to any 1 so no one should get offended....
            and anchal wasent trying to get knight hawk to become a senior member as some people have suggested....
            so chill with the still
            I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by

Comment

....same thing ironike is trying to do now
              "you're busted"

Comment

yep u r busted boy!!
                I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by

Comment

I absolutely agree with X Factor bhai.
                  Like Mr. Fraudia said, Knight Hawk is another 15 year old bashing other members and I didn't expect this out of Anchal because she is a long time guppie and she should act matuerly.

------------------
                  Thank you, come again

Comment

hey !!!..........x factor bhai, rizwan bhai and umair..........no way man...........im just trying to help these two out from ur replies....they should listen to u guyz and end this feud........and im no immature 15 year old

Comment

ok no worries

Comment

ironike=knighthawk

now i am bored
                        acha !!!!!

[This message has been edited by Anchal (edited September 07, 2000).]

Comment

They both need to grow up !

Comment

funny
                            i had the exact same sentiments bout you and your jaan but then again thats none of my business
                            kaki lets just say apnay gareban main jhaank lo pehlay
                            fahashi ka bohat umda muzahira kar rahi hoo

Umair funny you are taking bout maturity ....so i guess your display of maturity in the religous forum should be followed ?
                            like do you offer classes ?
                            can i join?
                            how much is it gonna cost?

chalay atay hain maturity ka dhindoora peetnay

[This message has been edited by Anchal (edited September 07, 2000).]

Comment

miss anchal !!!
                              i dont care what you have to say about me...
                              all im saying that i do respect you and no matter what you say i will still respect your....but please dont say negative about me...i will really appreciate that
                              thank you
                              p.s im not 15 im 21 for god sake!!
                              sorry if i have called u knighthawk's ally...i take that back

[This message has been edited by ironike (edited September 07, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by ironike (edited September 07, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
                              X