The Use of Qur'anic Words in Indian songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Use of Qur'anic Words in Indian songs

I am totally appalled by the consistent and inapproriate use of words such as Masha'Allah, Insha'Allah and Allah are used in Indian songs in such vulgarity as a semi naked actress singing and prancing around hugging, kissing etc. while quoting words from our most holiest book.

Later on these same songs are played in night clubs and discos where there is openly flowing alcohol and abundant promiscuity.

I request all Muslim brothers and sisters to protest against this attack against our religion.

------------------
    Bismilah.Com - The ISlamic Search Engine Visit us at http://www.bismilah.com/

Imtiaz,

Why limit the protest to Islam ??? YOu should extent the protest against saying Jesus Cristttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!! in films made the west.

Comment

Imtiaz you are protesting at a wrong place...this non-sense is going on in religion forum and no one is there to take any action. people like (muslim786, faceup, logical) are saying stuff like...saying "kaaliimaa" is shirkk and we shouldnt follow QURAN and SUNNAH, but creat our own things in islam based on good deed. NO one is there to take no action.

People should post TRUE INFO about islam and INFO that is authentic according to QURAN and hadith, they are putting the ideas of their ancestors and rituals that hindus do they are saying with refference to some made up hadith that those rituals are right in islam.
      Hindus are here with muslim like names and are creating more and more trouble...shame on the administration and people who moderate these forums that NO ONE is doing NOTHING to prevent the FALSE info being put up there..

ONLY information about islam that should be put in religion forum is and should be FROM QURAN AND HADITH>!!!

Jaawan

------------------
      till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***

Wise Man says:>What I say won't really change anything, but what you say doesn't really matter!

Comment

I agree with you Jaawan. The religion forum is providing more misinformation and doubts than any good and that is why I have stopped reading the posts there at all.

Comment

Well I am afraid that is the state of Muslims worldwide, we fight and bicker amongst our selves over silly matters and fail to take point over the issues that really matter, such as spreading the message of peace and preventing the Kafirs from making fun of religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Imtiaz Khan:
            Well I am afraid that is the state of Muslims worldwide, we fight and bicker amongst our selves over silly matters and fail to take point over the issues that really matter, such as spreading the message of peace and preventing the Kafirs from making fun of religion.
            Imtiaz this world is by & large not islamic.Ask the indian moslems how they put up with haram puja around them & idolatory,castism,injustice against harijans,Those coming from Pakistan have not had as much practice living with & among unislamic atmosphere. What can you do .In america there is freedom of speech On the one hand indian moslem can mob the indian embassy if there is riot & hurl abuseses burn effigy which they cant do in india On the other hand the same FREEDOM of speech to hindu cannot prevent them from sayiong any word ,i mean they could say even worse things with allah.Think allah they are reffering to god ,there own god shiva krishna or any of the score of them.For u know allah means khuda means god may also mean ishwar for hindu.So cool it judge the reality It is in the game we can take advantage of this right of speaking anything we want including our religion which is sweet revenge because in india you cant do that freely also.As to fun making we make enough fun of hanuman,ganesh,snake god,rat god etc. dont we?? LOL think of the jokes about sardar !

Comment

I really dont understand your point and how you can compare the great religion of Islam to mind numbingly stupid 'puja' of stones.

Also I cannot remember any film or drama made by any muslim where Hinduism has been demeaned in any way whatsoever!

Yet our religion is being made fool of and we continue to do nothing....surely our predecessors would turn in ther graves!

------------------
              Bismilah.Com - The ISlamic Search Engine Visit us at http://www.bismilah.com/

Comment

I believe words like 'allah' are used for centuries in urdu poetry. Many qawwalis on women or ishq or wine will have it. If these words could be used in songs sung in kothas (which was the place of singing in older times), what is problem if films have it. It is not something new. Now if this practice is not objected for centuries, why suddenly people are getting hypersensitive.

Comment

I really dont understand your point and how you can compare the great religion of Islam to mind numbingly stupid 'puja' of stones.

Also I cannot remember any film or drama made by any muslim where Hinduism has been demeaned in any way whatsoever!

Yet our religion is being made fool of and we continue to do nothing....surely our predecessors would turn in ther graves!
                  y Imtiaz Khan:

[/QUOTE]

Bhai Imtiaz,
                  Lets say we dont like the song Allah.allah.What are u going to do ?Who are u going to protest against?The record co. they are in India,To Usa they say if it is not obscene its freedom of speech.& remember these even if (which is impossible) there was such a law can you enforce it.Video piracy is illegal haVENT YOU COPIED MOVIES from indian video casette to distribute it among pakistanis.Wake up before you think of protesting dont just go by how offended but WHAT CAN U DO ABOUT IT n o t h i n g ,so why raise u r blood pressure unnecessarily!

Comment

y Imtiaz Khan:

[/QUOTE]

Bhai Imtiaz,
                    Lets say we dont like the song Allah.allah.What are u going to do ?Who are u going to protest against?The record co. they are in India,To Usa they say if it is not obscene its freedom of speech.& remember these even if (which is impossible) there was such a law can you enforce it.Video piracy is illegal haVENT YOU COPIED MOVIES from indian video casette to distribute it among pakistanis.Wake up before you think of protesting dont just go by how offended but WHAT CAN U DO ABOUT IT n o t h i n g ,so why raise u r blood pressure unnecessarily!

Comment

Imtiaz,yes moslem fight among themselves even when there is no difference atleast in the eye of a hindu.Whats the diifference so as to seperate yourself like you seperated from hindus??in Wahabis,shia Sunni,Hanafi,Ahmedi,Bareilvie,Deobabndhavi,I only learn from you moslems on religion forum.

If you always need a cause to fight for modslems mKE THREE MISTAKE
                      1/THEY PICK THE WRONG REASONS FOR FIGHT
                      2/THEY PICK A NON WINNABLE FIGHT LIKE ESTABLISHING KHILAFAT.DO U THINK ITS POSSIBLE TO HAVE KHILAFAT IN MELLINEUM
                      3/FIRST U FIGHT WHEN U SHOULD BE EITHER RELAXING CELEBRATING ON YOUR GLORY, ACHIEVEMENTS-- EVERY RACE HAS SOMTHING TO BE HAPPY ABOUT.

FOR EXAMPLE ENJOY THIS SHAYER HAVING ALLAH ALLAH WRITTEN BY HINDU

---------------------------------------------------------------------_->

Kuch or koshish ki hai..................

Kahna , hai allah , sun ke ashaar mere,allah allah,
                      Sher ho gaye mere had e faani se bahar,allah allah. (Thoda jyada ho
                      gaya.....)

Bana ke majassma , sang tarash hi bhul gaya,
                      Khuda dekh le jo hunar apna to kahega, allah allah.

Uski mai jamane se kuch alag to nahin magar,
                      Vo kis shaoor se pilaye kya kahoon , allah allah.

Uska chehra ik deewan sa lagta hai 'Mahroom' ko,
                      Lab sher,lab o chashm rubai,rukh nazm,allah allah.

Ravi Mahroom'

bERNARD SHAW SAID"ISLAM IS THE GREATEST RELIGION IN THE WORLD ,BUT MOSLEMS ARE THE WORST PPL." HOW COME.THE PROOF IS IN THIS FORUM!!

I think,Sanam is right how u r hgoing to carry ut your fight against an invisible enemy as if you are a blind man trying to catch a black cat in a dark room which is'nt there!

Comment

Imtaz

>>how you can compare the great religion of Islam to mind numbingly stupid 'puja' of stones.

Your toleration and respect for others blows me off. What you are saying is, respect my God and my ways because I think they are superior. Hindus think their ways are superior ..you can put down others as much as you want but it will change nothing, it will only prove that you are close minded bigot. BTW, Hindus don't worship stones they think of God almighty when they worship pray to that idol....why do muslims face Mecca (God does not live in one place) or bow towards Kabba and throw stones at piller?

[b]Also I cannot remember any film or drama made by any muslim where Hinduism has been demeaned in any way whatsoever!{/b]

Read your post demeaning idol worshiping and calling it stupid you will never get respect from others if you don't know how to give it, ...there are at least thousand posts demeaning Hinduism on this forum.

Learn to respect other people and their religion, remember there is only one God and people can worship him which ever way they want. People use words like Jesus Christ or Allah and it is not meant to put anybody down.

Comment

Sanam,

Ask the indian moslems how they put up with haram puja around them

What is haram puja, can you please explain.

Comment

>>>Also I cannot remember any film or drama made by any muslim where Hinduism has been demeaned in any way whatsoever!<<<<<

Khan Sahib, for that there is Quran. And not to mention the History of Islam taught in schools in Pakistan. Read about Fattah Pur Sikri, and some other Islami warriors and their Love for Hinduism.

Comment

Originally posted by Rani:
                              Sanam,

Ask the indian moslems how they put up with haram puja around them

What is haram puja, can you please explain.
                              ram puja, can you please explain.[/B][/QUOTE]

Rani i ll be glad to .Indian moslems hear puja & see hindu ceremonies like breaking of co co nut at every minesterial auspiscious presence,Customs totally unislamic like feet touching,namaste,tilak on fore head ,aarti ,worshipping with pomp & celabration galore Durga puja sarwaswatri puja ganesh puja,...i could name as many of them as 50 such occasiuons.
                              But thats inevitable ,what is ridiculous that they call it secularism.Atleast in saudi arabia they do everything according to islam & eventhough minority are in most part of saudi they never PRETEND to be SECULAR like india.

Comment

Working...
                              X