Why Pakistan not producing Miss world or Miss Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Pakistan not producing Miss world or Miss Universe

India has 2 each in both category. Pak has beutiful actress can we expect next year miss......

Hum apne ghar ki khoobsoorti ko duniya ke saamne nanga kar ke nahin dikhaana chaate... tch tch tch, how backward we Paksitanis really are?

Anyways, its good to see you indians taking the lead!!!!

Till next time... Ahee ahee thuueeeee

------------------
    ...aur bhayya, kaise ho?

Comment

Best in the BEST if it is kept hidden from praying eyes is BESTEST OF THE BEST>!

Jub hum app ki nangii kali dekh letey hian...humain pakistanis ladies nangi karney ka koe shoq nahi hia....

Pan masala...wel said.

Jaawan

------------------
      till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***

Wise Man says:>What I say won't really change anything, but what you say doesn't really matter!

Comment

what's a good figure in Burqaa ??

Comment

because u indian dont believe that yr women are beautiful or not
          so u have to take second opinion

but we muslims are proud of our sisters
          our muslim women are the best in this whole universe.

Comment

Ganesh,

Just looks won't do it. One must have brains too to win Miss Universe/world title.

[This message has been edited by Akmed786 (edited August 31, 2000).]

Comment

Hey some1 so you look for a "figure" in your sister as well? lol wow hindus are really...improving in low-less-ness!

Jaawan

------------------

Wise Man says:>What I say won't really change anything, but what you say doesn't really matter!

Comment

Now Jawaan - since Muslims are so fond of the practicality and science of Islam - you have to know that child-bearing hips are a desirable feature in a spouse, because they offer the best chance at successful childbirth.

Comment

First of all your little statement is off the subject...2nd Do you have to hold "nangaa" festival where you have to make your women naked in front of whole world and look for mother of your future son or daughter?

Jaawan

------------------

Comment

Off-topic? someone posts a comment on the "figure" of a lady, you reply to that, and then I replied to that.

As for nude contests - there is no need to be unclothed to examine child-bearing hips. But, yes, men on average do find women with child-bearing hips more attractive than those without.

Comment

Akmed786 said:

Just looks won't do it. One must have brians too to win Miss Universe/world title.
                      Gimme a break yaar..

Comment

Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Chup kar jao sab log!!

Comment

jab Thum log paida huha us timeme nangaitha. Miss world or Miss universe copititionme Thumara sochneka Tharika dektha. Indiaka roop rani beena kapdese gumtha nahi.

Comment

Pakistan doesn't need the "BEST STRIPPER AWARD"

These awards suits Indians only, so keep them and stay happy.

ganesh ji your hindi is so hard to understand.If someone understood what he wrote, please let me know

Masooma

------------------
                            You think i'm Masoom?Well..your right

Comment

Originally posted by ganesh:
                              India has 2 each in both category. Pak has beutiful actress can we expect next year miss......
                              Wahhhahahahahahahahahhaahheheeheheheheheh
                              Wahahheheehahahehhehehehehehehehehehahehe
                              WWAAWAWAWAWHAHHWHEHHEHEAHEHAHEAHEHAEAHEHA

Just because India is happy satisfying perverts of the world that doesnít mean that Pakistan should do it. As far as the movies go, itís a shame that Pakistan makes such movies and allowed such things, if they wish to make movies, then make them clean not filthy. I donít think that Pakistan can be that low, but the way things are right now, who knows, maybe they will. So I canít blame you for asking such thing.

------------------
                              Donít hate....Cooperate

[This message has been edited by yOuNgBrAt (edited August 30, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
                              X