Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a little insight.....

fill in the blanks:

1)I worry a great deal about .............
    2)I sometimes feel .......................
    3)I would be happier......................
    4)My mother...............................

here are my answers:
    1) my future
    2) very euphoric
    3) if my parents were here with me.
    4) is my life.

lookin forward to your responses

Interesting questions Kaka Malang...quite insightful I'd say

1. I worry a great deal about life after death, and actions and their consequences.

2. I sometimes feel there's so much to be learned and accomplished in a very short period of time. Yet even 10 lifetimes would not be enough to be thankful for all the blessings I have been showered with.

3. I would be happier if there was less pain in this world for some of my fellow human beings around the globe. And if life was easier and happier for 'em.

4. My mother the person who has made me what I am. Who has been there thru thick and thin, who has sheltered us from all evils of society, and taught my siblings and I the true and genuine purpose of life. She means the world to me, and I couldn't be anything I am or anything I would want to be without her blessings and encouragement, and her being their with us every step of the way. It's impossible to ever even begin to thank her for everything she has done. Whenever I look at my parents, I always think no wonder, "maan baap ko naraz karna ya un ki nafarmani karna kabeerah gunahoon main say aik hai."

[This message has been edited by Rarediamonds & Gold (edited September 04, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
    X