Roman: Missing In Action.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roman: Missing In Action.

I think he inhailed too much British Columbia's fresh-mountain air while he was here. Therefore,my wild guess is that he's gone into hybernation earlier than expected, following on the pattern of wild grizzlies.

Perhaps, if Chan-ji see him next time, don't forget to give him some salt to inhale, the same salt which they give it to football players after their wind is knocked out, thank you kindly

Yours concerned

Outlaw.

yep.. please be advised that my dog sitter is missing as well... i have been waiting and waiting for him to pick up my dog.. btw: i think i'm gonna have to fire him when he eventually does show up... how unreliable!

a not*so* concerned but mad
    amber

ok..not really mad..

roman i am so disappointed in you.. i think i'm gonna go cry now... you stood my dog up!

Comment

Roman???hmmm....thanks Outlaw for reminding me. Let me see what I can do.

Comment

Yeah I haven't seen Roman in the chat Room too...let me tell you its not fun whining alone! I feel as if I don't do justice to the topics...I let them go too easily....Recently I was whining about summer being so short and I really missed Roman.
        I had thought Roman was around getting his ass kicked in religion section somewhere but it seems like he is really missing!

Talking about missing guppoos,....I don't see Naikooo as well....Now I'm getting worried ;-)

ciao,
        BoSS

Comment

Originally posted by outlaw:
          Perhaps, if Chan-ji see him next time, don't forget to give him some salt to inhale, the same salt which they give it to football players after their wind is knocked out,
          Hmmm....,.ohi see, u mean the smelling salts those fancy english ladies used to use in the victorian era, whenever they faintedHeheheh..yeah football players are pretty wispy

Ps.Naikoo's on vacation or so she says...

Comment

outlaw r u sure u didn't push him off a cliff while hiking? if yes...there you go, that's why he's missing...if not...what's wrong with you man! how could you let such a wonderful opportunity pass? :-O

hey i know a better way to knock someone back into their senses...make 'em smell Chann ji's shoes.
            oh no wait, that's for killing someone.

ok...go with the salt.

Comment

>>Naikoo's on vacation

arey vacation is her occupation. I am so jealous.

Hayaa ji jo marzi kavo tuhadi marzi waise Roman nu te main apni kachh(arm pit) sunga ke ee maar sakda vaan...barha kamzor banda ay

Boss, janab tusi voice chat te discussion kadoN karni shuru keeti ay? pichhlay 3 maheenay toN te tusi apna mic ee check kari jaa rahe si

Chann

Comment

array Roman, where have you been man...this place is dying without your comical wit or whatever it is that you have

Comment

Originally posted by BoSS:
                  ....Recently I was whining about summer being so short and I really missed Roman.
                  Did you mention the fridge, pankha and that bottle of pepsi in your fridge seth sahab?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraudz:
                    Did you mention the fridge, pankha and that bottle of pepsi in your fridge seth sahab?

Oh wow!! these things are like novelty for us Eskimos living near the Arctic Circle http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/devil.gif

Comment

Hey bro, thanks for remembering me... was burning some midnight oil at work for past few days. Thank God it's over. Had a good trip. Will talk to you later.

Comment

Koe yahan hota to keya kar leta? Action ki jaga Sanction kar deta.

Jaawan

------------------
                        till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***

Wise Man says:>What I say won't really change anything, but what you say doesn't really matter!

Comment

No No u guys got it all wrong. Now... wait... I think it shud be more like this *chup chup baitay ho zaroor koi baath hie* ahem! So who is it, was it or is it in B.C then Roman? I mean did u met or were going to meet *SOMEONE* there? Btw... its a superb choice to have relatives there though...j.k. *Run Daysee*

Comment

Originally posted by Daysee Behna:
                            No No u guys got it all wrong. Now... wait... I think it shud be more like this *chup chup baitay ho zaroor koi baath hie* ahem! So who is it, was it or is it in B.C then Roman? I mean did u met or were going to meet *SOMEONE* there? Btw... its a superb choice to have relatives there though...j.k. *Run Daysee*

Behna Roman spent the last weekend with me in Vancouver and we did some pretty whacky stuff...like calling Fraudia in Chicago, while we were dangling on a cliff, as he(Fraudia) was having his birthday lunch..and a lot more..

[This message has been edited by outlaw (edited September 03, 2000).]

Comment

Outlaw, do remind me again the reason you didn't push me off the cliff (as quite ingeniously suggested by hayaa) was....what?????

You are no outlaw... you don't live up to your name. Shame on you.

Man, I'm still dreaming about that patio, the overhead heater, the half covering umberalla over our table, and those fine four Spanish young ladies (read red hot chilli peppers) sitting on the next table. I knew I made a mistake by not learning how to speak Spanish. Language barrier can be such a killer... specially on a misty evening in the mountains of Whistler.

Next time, choose a table neighboring to thaith Punjabi speaking mutyaars. You gotta go with the language, you see.

Comment

Working...
                              X