Pakistan and Soccer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistan and Soccer

I think that Pakistan should join the Soccer World Cup. The Soccer World Cup is the biggest world cup in the world because so many countries are playing. I mean look at Saudi Arabia, Iran and USA. They suck in soccer but they are famous because they are in the Soccer World Cup.

Dear Salman,

To reach the world cup you have to qualify. Iran US and Saudi Arabia actually qualified. Now there is a politics in Pakistani Soccer as well. You can see the best team in Pakistan is Wahaib Club Lahore which is a private team and out Government doesn't support that team. They defeated many Good soccer teams in Pakistan like Habib Bank and PIA football teams. We need good practice. Apart from all this out nation is only fond of Cricket and of hockey. Most of the people dont even bother watching Squash.

Najim

Comment

The gov't should support them. Take all the good players and make one team for the world cup. We can qualify.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PAKISTAN AND SOCCER I KNOW YOU R KIDDING
        RIGHT!!!
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAA AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

Look at USA, Iran, and Saudi Arabia. They never make it to the Semi Finals. Yet they qualify. We suck as bad as them so we can qualify.

Comment

Mah Dear Lad Salman

To Qualify they would have to beat these "lame" countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran. Pakistan Soccer team has played against teams like Iran and Korea and have gotten themselves a solid whoopazzz. Lemme find Pakistan soccer teams current ranking in the world as reported by FIFA. The fact is that they can qualify, if they try to win some of their matches and not lose by 7 or 8 goals per match
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

I know we can beat USA and maybe even Saudi Arabia.But Iran and Korea are better teams.

Comment

Salman my good fellow

Please dont be sure about the Pakistani soccer team's ability to beat either USA or Saudi Arabia. Before you post any reply to this please do some research on Pakistani soccer team's record in the last few years.

To help you get a better picture of how bad our team really is, please go check the official FIFA page and check Pakistan's ranking in the world based on a composite score of matches won lost etc for past several years.

We are a whopping 157th of 198 or so nations. Even places like Faroe Islands and other countries I did not even know existed.. are better than our "team" I use the word team in a very liberal manner as I have seen those clowns run around and kick a spherical object at anything but the opposite goal.

hmm then again...how many of those 198 countries have the A-Bomb eh? guess that what matters these days to most people on this forum

Once again, before posting a reply .. please do make an effort to go to www.fifa.com.

Until Next time

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

I guess you are right. Pakistan is 154th of 192.

Comment

I'm from Canada but I think Pakistan should at least be around 125! Well I feel sorry for Guam 192/192. Hahaha. Hey, I watched the World Cup and am a BIG.... fan of soccer but we're not very good at soccer!! We're good at Cricket (that's because there isn't that.. much teams), Field Hockey (same as cricket), and squash. Now it's not like one country has to be good at every sport. Hey we're good at cricket and field hockey. All Canada is good at is ICE HOCKEY (LOST IN OLYMPICS, they suck now)! THAT'S BASICALLY IT besides this dumb game they made up called Le Cross (which is only played against the U.S.). Who knows maybe in a few years Pakistan could do good in soccer but for now I'm waiting for the Cricket World Cup.

Comment

Pakistan should be like those Europeen nations who participate in almost every sport.

Comment

pakistan should concentrate on ice skating, and ice hokey first downhill and cross country ski teams are a good idea too.

The ONLY reason Pakistan is not good at some sports is that our cheerleaders wear burqaas

Comment

burqaaas? hahahahaa good one
                          Fraudzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaz ji :>

Comment

Actually Salman, I think they should be more like those European Countries. Hey, we have snow up north for Ice Hockey, skating, snow boarding, etc. But Mr. Fraudia that's a joke.. BUQASS!! heh. Well basically I think why can't Pakistan be good at soccer! It's quite a easy game to play, especially against Asian teams. If they put their hearts into it they could at least in a few years get to 100!!!

Comment

Noreena

the way u just said my name prompts me to believe that you are a long lost sister of mine in canada. is that so?

K2

Comment

Working...
                              X