Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summer'z comin to an End..and Textbooks are looming...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer'z comin to an End..and Textbooks are looming...

In just a week...it'll be September, and for most of us...that means back to SCHOOOL/COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY!!!

Some of you have already been SO LUCKY with the fact that...your school opened BEFORE Labour Day....

Answer one question...how does feel to be back?!?! in the crunch, with assignments, readings and tests looming over your head?

I can just feel the stress already....itz comin out to get meeeeeeee http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/pagal.gif

------------------
    "............beauty is life when life unveils her holy face, But you are life and you are the veil. Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in the mirror, But you are eternity and you are the mirror."
    22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Know what????

I've seriusly forgotten.....how to study!!!
    & like, going into univ, that ain't good.

I'm so excited it's not even funny -- only for orientation & other particular things. Then again, i better be ready for disappointment (so i don't jinx it na)
    *yeeha*
    :|

blah, the due assignments, midterms, finals, projects, tests are gonna be my doom anyways....even though i'm saying it light-heartedly, but, at least i know it's coming.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hinna:

I can just feel the stress already....itz comin out to get meeeeeeee http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/pagal.gif

YESSSS .....GOSH....

------------------
      "The only way to have a friend is to be one."

Comment

Kohal- are you going to be a freshman this year? Waaay cool- don't sweat it chica! IF you need any advice- I'm a senior and I've got a cousin of mine just beginning college also this fall and she asked me soooo many questions!

I'm soooo ready for school- I already got my books and everything. I miss everyone on campus and all the shows and just stuff!
        But- my head is so mush right now with memories of the summer...

Good Luck to Everyone!

Got Gup?

Comment

WOw whats the matter with you girls.... all of you making that long face...like someone is gona kill you ITS JUST school what the hell another one year...it will go by like the last one did...take it easy and take it happyly...man this low confidence in people really gets me down....hey funny and GReAT part is no matter what happens...you will stil be here...that makes us all very truely happy right guppies? guppies?

Jaawan

------------------
          till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***

Wise Man says:>What I say won't really change anything, but what you say doesn't really matter!

Comment

Alhumdollilah I am ready for comming fun I have already bought necessary medicines. Well I have one and half year to go. I work part time too and I am not sure how I am going to manage this year cause most of the courses that I will take are gona be senior level courses.

Comment

Kohal...girlie...I've forgotten how to concetrate lol....seriously..I lost my touch after I came back from X-Mas break last year..I mean seriously...5 weeks off..man did I get so lazy hehe.

Hey its good to be excited....I know I was...but I was also kind of scared about my first day at Ry...but once you get comfortable with your surroundings..its not so bad

Ms. Pakistani....yep...I just looked over my schedule last nite.....[I]*cwies* *sniff*

Barysh...you already got your books?! Man..I'd love to get my books before school started...then I could jump ahead with the readings....

Hey Jaawan..bro itz not about low self confidence...itz just about gettin back into the groove of school and stuff...you know after chillin all summer...you're kind of lazy.

Like a lot of you..I can't wait to see some friends of mine....

[B] Best of luck this year guyz!!!!

[B]So where do all of you guyz go to school?

I go to Ryerson in T.O.
              22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

Buy all your new Text Books at http://www.business-generator.com/books.htm http://www.business-generator.com/barnesandnoble.htm http://www.business-generator.com/textbooks.htm

Big savings guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hinna:

i agree with u hinna jee. plus catholic schools have a high standard of study and discipline.

------------------
                  SMILE YER ON CANDID CAMERA

Comment

Thank God my school days are overrrrrr !!!!

I remember the feeling though - DREAD...

good luck guys... enjoy it....

MS
                    http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/devil.gif

------------------
                    ~*~* Gizzy Ki Jaano.. *~*~

Comment

anari...really???

haha mem....thanx for the support sis

Comment

Originally posted by anari4ever:

i agree with u hinna jee. plus catholic schools have a high standard of study and discipline.

Send anari to pakistani molvi. He will teach anari real descipline

Comment

oh man, i remember my pakistani molvi; he was soo mean. If you couldn't proncounce something correctly in the correct pitch, he'd pull my ear!
                          but........it was all worth it in the end......for sure.

um, Bharysh!! I'm so glad that you'll be there for me. *sniff sniff* Thank you. If i have any Q's, i will definately ask you.

Comment

hehe akeley!!

kohal...man my pakistani molvi....he'd hit our heads if we pronounced something wrong. And like my mom would give him cake and juice...and he'd make ME eat it...even though I had already eaten my breakfast. Seriously..how much food can a kindergartener put away?!

Comment

back to school eh .. I don't really have any feelings at all about going to school from september .. not happy or sad cuz it's the same old schedule and obviously I know I have to go to school so what's the use of saying 'oh no!! ... school ..aww ..' and um if u're excited then hey that's pretty good .. me I don't feel excited/sad at all about school anymore .. Some ppl may be a little sad about going back to school and that's ok cuz u've enjoyed the summer and going back to school means u wont have as much time to do all the 'fun stuff' .. but u'll settle once u meet ur friends and every1 there I don't think it is related to low self-confidence .. it's human nature ..
                              Good luck to y'all http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/rotato.gif
                              ..Hinaa jee .. learn to command the material, & don't let it command u (can't believe I wrote that, hehe i'm a worrywort) .. that should decrease the amount of stress ..

[This message has been edited by Goku (edited August 27, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
                              X