IS LOVE FOR REAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IS LOVE FOR REAL

PEOPLE I DONT BELIEVE IN LOVE,I THINK LOVE IS JUST A WAY TO BREAK SOMEONE'S HEART. U LOVE SOMEONE VERY MUCH AND ONCE U GET ANGRY AND THAT PERSON LEFT U LIKE U DONT EVEN EXIST . PELEASE TELL ME BOUT UR EXPERIENCE. I HAD AVERY BAD EXPERIENCE IN LOVE. WHY PEOPLE PLAY WITH LIVES IF THEY HAVE NO CLUSE WHAT LOVE IS

I think LOVE is very selfish!!!

Comment

dONT kNOW !! nEVER bEEN iN tHE kINDA lOVE yOU tALKED aBOUT..

------------------
      Don't love everybody--specialize.. ;-)

Comment

I'll provide my reply which I had also posted in the "Married Life" section, in reponse to a topic of similar sort. I have never personally experienced it, but In my so-far-lived life compriving of 19 years, my observations out of different people and the experiences of their journey thru life, tell me that "love" is something which doesn't destroy people, rather it creates them. Makes them want to be a better individual. Muhabat insan ko abad karti hai, barbad naheen. Also, love is only when a person falls for another because of who they are inside.
        I have always thought of "love" in its truest meanings to be something which lasts and grows cuz it joins and nourishes the dearest, finest and nobles characteristics in two individuals. It forgives and comprehends which is less so.

It doesn't dizzify individuals rather "true love" makes a person complete, and settles in their soul for a lifetime to come.

[This message has been edited by Rarediamonds & Gold (edited August 22, 2000).]

Comment

i think it can go either way.. it can abaaad and barbaad too.. what if one person is just playing around and the other person is serious in the process of so called love.. then ppl like win786 are born.. no offence bro.. but u said it urself.. now how would u explain that ???

------------------

Comment

Love is 2 way street. If you get across you are lucky one. < that means if you get the one you love<get marry or what ever>

If you dont get across and some car kills you along the way than you are Unlucky one. <meaning if you dont get the one you love or dont get married to him or her>

The Wise man speaks:!

Jaawan

------------------
            till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***

Wise Man says:>What I say won't really change anything, but what you say doesn't really matter!

Comment

I was engaged to this girl for almost 2 years and we got a fight and she broke her engagemnt off from me. that engagement happend on basis of love. not arrange. mistake happen on both ends but calling the enagement off defies love. if a person love someone they will never go that far and always compromise.

Comment

Originally posted by wind786:
                I was engaged to this girl for almost 2 years and we got a fight and she broke her engagemnt off from me. that engagement happend on basis of love. not arrange. mistake happen on both ends but calling the enagement off defies love. if a person love someone they will never go that far and always compromise.
                oh yaar worry not.. everything happens for the good.. i am sure u deserve better.. so no sweat.. .. person who cant understand how much u love her/him does not deserve it.. so cheer up ..

------------------

Comment

Yankee has a point there yaar. Main bhi personally yehi maanta hun ke jo hota hai bhale ke liye hota hai.

Aur phir jo uss larki ne engagement aisehi toh nahin tori hogi na.... Tum ne koi na koi harkat toh ki hi hogi na yaar

------------------
                  ...aur bhayya, kaise ho?

Comment

YAR AMERICA MAE LARKUOON KA DAEMAGH KHARAB HO JATA HAE, USS KA BHI DEMAGH KHARAB HOGAYA. SHE DONT LIKE THE GIFTS THAT MY MOM GIVES HER PLUS SHE INSULTS MY MOM , SO I ACTED THE SAME WAY AND ASK HER TO SAY SORRY TO MY MOM. SHE REFUSE TO SAY SORRY AND BREAK THE MANGNI OFF INSTAED.SHE NEVER LOVE ME, IF SHE EVER LOVE ME SHE WONT GO THAT FAR, KYA SHADI HO JATI TO PHER WO PHER MUJH SAE KHILA LAE LETTI

Comment

Love is waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by wind786:
                        YAR AMERICA MAE LARKUOON KA DAEMAGH KHARAB HO JATA HAE, USS KA BHI DEMAGH KHARAB HOGAYA. SHE DONT LIKE THE GIFTS THAT MY MOM GIVES HER PLUS SHE INSULTS MY MOM , SO I ACTED THE SAME WAY AND ASK HER TO SAY SORRY TO MY MOM. SHE REFUSE TO SAY SORRY AND BREAK THE MANGNI OFF INSTAED.SHE NEVER LOVE ME, IF SHE EVER LOVE ME SHE WONT GO THAT FAR, KYA SHADI HO JATI TO PHER WO PHER MUJH SAE KHILA LAE LETTI

bhai meray dimaagh kisi ka bhi kahin bhi khraab hosakta hai .. dont blame amrica for it or larkiyaan either.. .. i know larkiyaan here that are better than larkiyaan in pakistan in every way.. so that does not prove any point.. and i think u did the rite thing.. anyone who makes a mistake should say sorry so ur fiance should have too.. ab bus ammi sai kaho kai koi or achi si larki dhoond kar tumharay haath peelay kardain .. ;-)

------------------

Comment

yaar WIND786 ... i think its good that she broke up the munganee,
                          i mean if she has no respect for your parents, there is no
                          point in getting married to her. i think its good that it happened
                          before marriage. YOU DESERVE someone better than HER.

Comment

I agree with what Yankee has said, location has nothing to do with the way a person acts. Good and bad folks can be found everywhere.

In order for any relationship to work, wether it's friendship, maternal, paternal, siblings, or any other, respect has to be present. People who care about each other no matter who they are hold utmost respect for each other. And fiances not respecting each others' parents show the level of sincerity they hold. When a person loves another, they love everything about and related to that person. Another's siblings, parents, aunts, uncles. Everyone. You are probably better off without someone like her and hold utmost trust and confidence in your fate. Like elders and wise ones say...couples are made in skies above.

Comment

Bhola#1

Or its the other way around, how r u so much sure.

------------------
                              Gravity doesn't exist. Earth sucks
                              Saints are fine for Heaven, but they are hell on earth.

Comment

Working...
                              X