Princess Diana murdered?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Princess Diana murdered?

According to the latest reports, Princess Diana's death was not an accident, but a murder, as a source close to the MI5(the british secret service)revealed. What do you guys think? i think it might be true.......

I think she was murdered.

People have paprasies<<marasies>lol( the guys who go following celebs) follwoing them all the time everyday, never did anyone get killed. I think it was planed, and it was planed good, that why they succeeded.

Farther more...you wouldnt want the princes of BRITISH marry a arab, muslim guy.

So difinatly she was murdered.

Jaawan

------------------
    till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***

Wise Man says:>What I say won't really change anything, but what you say doesn't really matter!

Comment

u guys just found out that she was murdered.

the british government murdered her coz she was going to saudi arabia to accept islam.

thats when and why they killed her coz it would have been truly disgraceful to the british government and their religion.

------------------
      SMILE YER ON CANDID CAMERA

Comment

Conspiracy theories suggest that she was very clsoe to making an important decision. The two gentlemen she was fairly closely involved with in the past year were both muslims, the Dr in Pakistan..Hsanat Khan and Dodi.

The possibility of The future King of england having a muslim step father and a sibling would not be swallowed by the Anglican Church because the King is the defender of the Faith.

The whole circumstances and lack of concrete conclusions give pretty good weight to any such arguments.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Working...
        X