all my friends aare indian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all my friends aare indian

hey. its not the ppl its the 2 political systems in my opinion. i study in purdue university and ALL of my friends are not indian but DESIS. get it. we are one. we always have been. if u rememeber when hafiz-ul-aszad passed a political analyst on larry king said "lebenese and syrians are one ppl under 2 nations". which is very true. same is the case with us. pakistanis, indians, bangladeshis, and nepalis are - desis! one ppl under 4 nations!! if we dont give our neighbors(in the plural term) a chance, how the hell are things going to be amended?????

------------------
    singing hell to the scenes....

Here is an advice for u from Mr. Xtreme

from the thread 'where hatred comes from'...

Comment

dude get ur english straight 1st then pose an argument.

Comment

All my friends are Indian as well. They're all very cool people. I totally agree with you about us being divided under one nation.
        A samurai bares no sign of weakness, even when dying of hunger.

Comment

Usman- right there with you man. Most of my desi friends are indian/hindu as well....But we're all desis yo- who cares. Hey- Isn't Purdue on the east coast? I don't remember. Is it really named after the chicken guy? I always wonderred if it was...hmm...

and Cat- right on chica! My sentiments exactly!

------------------
          Women live off three things- food, shelter and compliments.
          Got Gup?

Comment

Originally posted by usmansalim:
            dude get ur english straight 1st then pose an argument.
            I just thought that u are worried that u have Indian friends and u get along well with them. According to our maulana Jawaan, u r not supposed to be friendly with any non muslim. So I thought I will give u the advice offered by Xtreme.

Comment

Well, I know a few sikhs who are alright, although one of them told me that for them halal food was worst type to eat cuz of the way it was killed. I said "that's ok cuz I don't give a toss if you wear turban or not, that's your choice".

IMO those who form close friendships with non-muslims become like them and and their deen and their children's deen (assuming they aren't dykes) are in grave danger. Of course, this may not be important to everyone, and being the reasonable guy that I am, I can see that might be the case.

I like samosas though, with a bit of mint chutney.

Comment

hmmmm!!
                y don't indianz share such shooooweeeet thoughtz with us hein??...y itz us paki ppl..alllllwayz goin their side...they are this thay are that and blah blah..the usual crap..alas ..v got the physical independence but mentally most ppl are still slave to indianz..comeon ppl..wake up..indianz are not our friendz??...

they hate us and most of us know that!

[email protected]

Comment

if u remeber when the indian PM came over to make amends over kashmirs situation 4 or 5 yrs ago i think and the taliaban screwed the situation up big time! we r one and always be one. omce i establish a desi restarant i'll call it 'the subcontinent' not pakistan or tikka sholay or wht ever. i'll be promoting an aspest of OUR culture, maybe not religion but our culture! and we dont always make the effort. im sure our neighbor tries as well. keep in mind of the history. before separation and brit rule who were ruling indopak -- muslims! think about tht

purdue is in the mid west btw

------------------

[This message has been edited by usmansalim (edited August 30, 2000).]

Comment

Usmansalim , do whatever you want to do , you can't a bit anything , and remember by calling myself the indian its a very hard job for me I can't call myself among those cowards , say something a moment ago saying the condradictory in the next moment , the LOSERS.
                    Not saying those words for each and evry INdian , but at least for the government strategies .

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xtreme:
                      Well, I know a few sikhs who are alright, although one of them told me that for them halal food was worst type to eat cuz of the way it was killed. I said "that's ok cuz I don't give a toss if you wear turban or not, that's your choice".

IMO those who form close friendships with non-muslims become like them and and their deen and their children's deen (assuming they aren't dykes) are in grave danger. Of course, this may not be important to everyone, and being the reasonable guy that I am, I can see that might be the case.

I like samosas though, with a bit of mint chutney.
                      I think extreme your views are moderate,a o.k & not that extreme.Get rid of the name ,will you it makes u r statements appear extremeLOL

I think i m not against friendship with blacks & whites local ,i wouldnt mind an indian as friend,BUT ONLY AS REGULAR FRIEND.If it is a moslem there is possibility of deeper feelings than regular friendship which never should happen with hindus b/c there is inherent difference in our perspective if you are RELIGOUS.Lot of moslem are like indians ,may be b/c of them,damn care about islam,less the better & even think religion in terms of hindu philosopohy which is NOTHING.Hindu basically by and large are atheist .Ask them about there it is bunch of incosistent stories varying from bengal to punjab & north to south--durga>ram>ganesh>shiva>Kali>jain&gt ;sikh>Buddha>Then dudes with attempt to correct hinduism Vivekananda,raja ram mohan,Guru govind ,sri aurobindo,ram krishna,arya & brahmo samaj????????????????????????????confusion!!!

There is a story which moslem should learn from blacks
                      Call a black person 'nigger 'spl. in harlem or south side chicago you will be killed-right?
                      but you know black call themselves 'nigga'to each other in the hood all the time.
                      Ask them they will say you have to have 'owner ship 'of blackness to have the privelege of calling 'nigger' or 'nigga'

Similarly moslem may fight among themselves ,but no outsider hindu,christian or jews have right to crticize us for that side with one to take advantage of our vulnerbality,or seduce one of us to his camp by showing us in bad light (rememer media is there weapon)& making us look STUPID with the help our own bros. who can be the most potent weapon against us .We do it in anger,heat of the moment crticze ourself say unintended words & dont mean to be what appears as trash in moments of emotional outburst ,BUT WE ALL KNOW MOSLEM AT HEARt DONT MEAN THAT ,You got to have 'ownership of islam" to criticize drinking gambling womenising AMONG MOSLEMS b/c hindus intentions are not enforcement of islam but inflated exagerrated figures to MAKE YOU LOOK STUPID.

Comment

ytrue it does depend on how strong one practices they're religion. but i wouldn't call anyone a kafir. wel..... i wouldnt. i respect others inspite religion or way of life. at least i try. im not perfect. i hope not to be. remember whtever happended in the past is history - correct? so all of us should learn from the past instead of loathing who, wht and why. its a matter of keeping an open mind. make sense. im not clling u or anyone an indian. ur a desi just like any other south asian

------------------

Comment

Posted by sanam:

I think i m not against friendship with blacks & whites local ,i wouldnt mind an indian as friend,BUT ONLY AS REGULAR FRIEND.If it is a moslem there is possibility of deeper feelings than regular friendship which never should happen with hindus b/c there is inherent difference in our perspective if you are RELIGOUS.Lot of moslem are like indians ,may be b/c of them,damn care about islam,less the better & even think religion in terms of hindu philosopohy which is NOTHING.Hindu basically by and large are atheist .Ask them about there it is bunch of incosistent stories varying from bengal to punjab & north to south--durga>ram>ganesh>shiva>Kali>jain&gt ;sikh>Buddha>Then dudes with attempt to correct hinduism Vivekananda,raja ram mohan,Guru govind ,sri aurobindo,ram krishna,arya & brahmo samaj????????????????????????????confusion!!!

sanam i think you are hanging around hindus too much, knowing all their supposedly gods names, man i neverr paid any attention to their stupid idols, yet alone know their names.

i personally am ok if hindus coexist with us, but thats about it, i mean that is because im a muslim and i am ordered not to hate anyone, remember people or religion only commands us to LOVE, and care for our fellow man, despise his race, for the sake of humanity. I want to know where in kuran does it say to hate anyone who is not muslim? This has been fed to you by the idiotic molwis, who dont know the ABC's of islam. If any of you try to study the Quran using your common sense you will see it promotes no violence no matter what, no hate, no envy, no jealousy, despise the other persons sect, religion, or race. You think our Holy Prophet PBUH considered a person's color? race? family? religion? to offer his services? NO! he stated "Allah has created all man as equal" "Those who deny me, i shall judge them, not you" so what im saying is if you can not be nice, dont be bad either, that is truly a sign of a pure muslim, because in the end the Almighty did create us all, so just appreciate the other just as a mere fact as Allah's creation.

Comment

all im saying is tht we should try to get along with our fellow neighbors. is tht bad.
                            ------------------

Comment

I have some Sikh and Paki friends who work with me in the grocery store in which I work, but I have to say the word DESI is one of the most stupidest, idiotic terms I ever heard.

Comment

Working...
                              X