Cameras In Public Rest Rooms???!!!???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cameras In Public Rest Rooms???!!!???

What do you think, are there cameras in public rest rooms? yes or no?

If no, how do you know that its "no" and if yes how do you know its "yes"?

Well i dont know! One can install a camera in a rest room, but doesnt does tell me that there are cameras in public rest rooms.

Jaawan

------------------
    till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***

Wise Man says:>What I say won't really change anything, but what you say doesn't really matter!

--

[This message has been edited by outlaw (edited August 29, 2000).]

Comment

Well believe it or not but I actually heard something about this a while back. The health department was doing a survey and they actually installed cameras in restrooms to monitor how many people wash their hands afterwards. So people...remember to wash your hands after using restroom; the health department may be watching!
      Life is only a dream.

Comment

Jawaan, is it another one of your kinky fantasies?

Comment

Chann jee...meri fantasies ki app ko bari fikar hia?
          If you can read correctly i never mentioned that it was my fantasy...did i? So the answer it no.
          Please dont worry about what is my fantasy and what is not...loook for someone else to worry about...me not that kinda person...!
          I hope you get the message.
          Subject is an QUESTION NOT a statement chann jee you should be responding according to the subject. somepeople just never learn.

Dopey i heard the same thing...no wonder this post i posted.

Jaawan

------------------

Wise Man says:>What I say won't really change anything, but what you say doesn't really matter!

Comment

well.. "camera" is latin for "room". so i guess there is indeed a camera in each and every rest room.
            Simple ain't easy.

Comment

hhhmmmmmmmm...i wonder.....

well i think yes ....but maybe not most of them have cameras in rest rooms.....

Later
              Keep

------------------
              "The only way to have a friend is to be one."

Comment

ok i think camera's r not something to be put in a restroom... its the only private thing u have in a public area! A DUH!

Comment

Jalebi thank you for reminding us...i guess bathroom are used for samething on your planet as they are here on my earth...LOL Thanks alot.

Jaawan

------------------

Comment

Yikes!!

------------------
                    The light you see at the end of the tunnel is always a train.

Comment

hehehe ! NOT! Jawaan ji stop picking on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Americans always make sutpid laws. But here in Europe they can put a camera on the entrance of Toilets but not inside the toilets, its against the law. They can see who is going inside the toilet but they cant see if he is washing his hands or his face. Its breach of personal privacy. I still remember the firm was sued and was they had to pay heavy damages when of their employee sued them for having his film in the elevator by a hidden camera, in UK. Hidden camera is banned in lifts in UK unless clearly advertised.

Comment

Well in USA, no cameras are allowed to be installed in public bathrooms, due to the civil rights, and also it is a direct violation of the amendmential rights. In government buildings, such as the CIA, INS, Military facilities, etc etc, they are allowed to monitor you, even in the restrooms.

Dopey: u have been badly misinformed, the Department of health did conduct a research studies on sanitation habits, but they did not use cameras, but micro-sensors, installed just under the faucet, which was activated when the faucet was opened. The study results showed that only 39% of the people washed their hands after using the bathroom!

Comment

Working...
                          X