The Funny Man (Puzzle)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Funny Man (Puzzle)

There is a man that lives on the top floor of a very tall building.
    Everyday he gets the elevator down to the ground floor to leave the building to go to work. Upon returning from work though, he can only travel half way up in the lift and has to walk the rest of the way unless it's raining! WHY?
    This is probably the best known and most celebrated of all lateral thinking puzzles. It is a true classic. Although there are many possible solutions which fit the initial conditions, only the canonical answer is truly satisfying.

------------------
    Arif Nawaz
    Living here far away I am yours...Living there far away you are mine...Love is not made of bodies only...Deep in our hearts is where we are one...!

thats simple!!! the guy is a midget(short guy)

Comment

Bhai, chatri kiss din kaam aae gi?

------------------
      ...aur bhayya, kaise ho?

Comment

Originally posted by siaqa:
        thats simple!!! the guy is a midget(short guy)
        who is able to reach the upper buttons on the elevator only when he has an umbrella, on the days that it rains.

Comment

Arifnawaz: u ask why? because he is a dwarf who is in denial, and probably cannot afford prokenethic legs, which are used to improve a dwarf's height. If he knows he cant make it to the top floor...........cant he ask someone nearby to press the button for the top floor for him? instead of walking all the way up? and it also depends on what is a very tall building? overall i dont like the guy's intelligence.

Comment

Working...
          X