Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pak (V) Ind - Where does this hatred come from ..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pak (V) Ind - Where does this hatred come from ..?

Hi Guppo's.

This question has always made me think and bothered me.

I want to know where and why this hatred is in our hearts...??

Why do Indians hate Pakistani's ??

We have a friend whose an Indian MUSLIM lady - she is 38 years old, she came from India in 1996.
    She made a very interesting point to me today which lead me to think about this in more depth...

She said.. from the moment she got on the aeroplane to leave India - ( she flew via Kuwait ) a Pakistani gentlemen called her sister and helped her with her luggage, she said when she got off the aeroplane, a Pakistani female helped her through customs - this pakistani ladies husband helped get her luggage and showed her the way....

When she came here - Only Pakistani people have come to her rescue - only they have helped her...( she's been thru alot of ****, all caused by Indians !!)

She said - why do people in India and Indian people here hate pakistani people so much ?

She said - mujhay jo bhi milla - Pakistani milla aur acha hi milla ...

She said yeh nafrath kaha se aathi hai - qu karthay hai ??

So any indian people reading this - why ??

Now I know Pakistani people hate Indians with just as much vengeance - I to an extent hate them ( I had a very bad experience - or several bad experiences with Indian people and that much to my own annoyance makes me generalise and hate them all - leaving out some close friends who happen to be Indian )

Have you had bad experiences with Indian people or Indians have you had them with Pakistani people ??
    Or is this just a worldly ''hate each other'' thing that will never leave our hearts....

Can I just add, I refer to - Indian ( muslims ) but hindu indian fellows - offer your comments too.

Thanks Guys

I know this type of topic hasbeen posted before but alot of new people are here - so please offer your comments.

Thanks again ...

MS
    http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/devil.gif

------------------
    ~*~* Gizzy Ki Jaano.. *~*~

[This message has been edited by Mem Sahib (edited August 27, 2000).]

Religion is answer to your Question!

Jaawan

------------------
    till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***

Wise Man says:>What I say won't really change anything, but what you say doesn't really matter!

Comment

Jawaan...alll time you make non-sense but this time you are exactly right.

Hindus are our enemies no matter how polite they are!!!!

Kill Indians and save Pakistan!!!!!

------------------

Comment

Soubia...i guess when i tell you to wear hijab...thats non-sense...lol than you complain men look at you lol...oh well i guess your one of those bigreee huee...

Jaawan

------------------

Wise Man says:>What I say won't really change anything, but what you say doesn't really matter!

Comment

Salaams Mem,

I've had just the opposite experiences here where I live. I've had mostly Hindu people be really nice, and Muslims have become so self-centered and materialistic as anything...but anyway. It makes me wonder the same question...especially now when I'm at the stage in my life where I am comfortable with myself and I can pick and choose my own friends. Basically- I try not to worry about labels and cruel injustices of the world. Bad stuff happens by people because they are bad, not because the represent an entire culture. Muslims have the same bad raport with Jews..even though our religions are more closely related than to...Christians for example....But, I think we are very quick to judge a lot of things and people are just people when it all comes down to it. I have mashallah made a lot of friends with many people from many cultures, because I try and focus on them, rather than worry about stereotypes. I'm not God- why should I judge? I think in such serious matters- the middle road is bet- love all, submit to Allah.."and let God deal with the things we do, cuz hate in your heart will consume you too!" (dorky quote from Will Smith..but it seems to fit)
          I hope this makes sense and doesn't sound like b.s. ...Any thoughts anyone?

------------------
          In three words i can sum up everything i've learned about life: it goes on. --robert frost
          Got Gup?

Comment

I have had a lot of bad experiences with these Indians. I don't trust them anymore. I used to like them, but now I really really hate them. Mere Pakistani bhayyon aur Arab doston ne meri bahut madat ki hai. Aakhir apne log apne hi hotay hain.

Musalmaan ka sab se bada dushman hota hai Yahoodi... Pakistani ke do hotay hain, Yahoodi aur Hindu(stani).

------------------
            ...aur bhayya, kaise ho?

Comment

Paan-Masala.

To hate somebody is against ISLAM, do you know that?

Comment

Buddy, that only goes for my Muslim brothers/sisters.... So I can hate ya... heehee

------------------
                ...aur bhayya, kaise ho?

Comment

"Buddy, that only goes for my Muslim brothers/sisters.... So I can hate ya"

That's soooo not true. Islam does not permit anyone to hate others just because they're of a different religion!
                  In the future, please refrain from making such false comments about Islam...it reflects badly upon Muslims.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem Sahib:
                    Hi Guppo's.
                    Why do Indians hate Pakistani's ??
                    salaam,
                    well i see there in ur "bold" written question a hate to indians, too, as u wrote down. Why do Pakistani hate Indians, too? bold written!!!!!!

Kabhi iss baarey meN bhi socho, keh tumhaara dil kya kehta hai aur kyuN?

and to Jaawan & Soubia
                    if ur religion is the cause of this hatred, then leave it! what kind of bad religion is it????

gunda Paki
                    gunda ho kar itni achi baat. janab mazah aa gya.

Paan masaala

i wont wonder if u get not only two but some more enemies coz of ur paranoid thoughts. Whenever there is a Fart in the toiletts u think it must be a yahudi or hindu!

Yahoodis made only one sazish. and that one is against me. they caused girls to call me bhai!!!!!!!!!!!

bharysh
                    well done yaar. nice.

------------------
                    beyond the horizont°°°my heart gone

Comment

Hi Guys & Ashik - thanks for the input..

Jawaan
                      Religion - yes - this is the answer between hindu - indians - but I was talking about muslims -
                      and Jawaan please - make your own thread up about hijab and pervy old men in Pak..

soubia
                      Sadly your attitude reflects what alot of people think - but it's not exactly right is it ??

Bharysh
                      I agree with your views.. well said - Saddened to hear that muslims don't help muslims - where are you btw ??

Paan Masala
                      I feel a bit of what you feel - only coz I had some bad experiences..
                      but still I generalise tht on a whole nation - it's not right.

Gunda Paki
                      Right you are..

hk
                      Okkk

Our beloved Ashik
                      No wonder you're nakaam...
                      and why do you always take everything back to your nakaam ashki - it's so annoying....

mera dil jo kehtha hai - wo mai likh dethi hoo - I said ( about 3 times already ) I had bad experiences and much to my annoyance it makes me generalise..

So instead of boring us with your nakaam ashki about yahoodi's - just answer the question..

And Guys - I did say about INDIAN MUSLIMS Not hindu's and Yhaoodi's..

MS

------------------

Comment

hahahhahahahha
                        mem saab aap bore ho gayiN aur meN hooN keh abhi ttak nakaam hooN!!! itna ghussa na kiya keejiyey janab!!! salaam

------------------
                        beyond the horizont°°°my heart gone

Comment

Inshallah NAKAAM HI RAHO GAY !!!!

MS

------------------

Comment

Its all social and cultural pressure that blindfolds individuals from setting apart what should be disliked and what shoudnt be disliked

Disliking (hate is a very strong word) someone because of their mere cast, religion and origin is sadly very immature

Disliking an individual due to your experience with them is ok however if you start disliking the individual's entire family, race, religion, country just because of his mistake is narrow minded

Some people dont have their own identities or fail to create them selves as to stand out among others
                            they tend to mix in their surroundings and to do so they pretend they agree with the likes and dislikes of the surrounding in order to fit in
                            The fear of regection by loved ones drives them to walk blindfolded in their tow and they forget whats right and whats wrong
                            and a time comes sooner or later when their ability to judge has been destroyed

its a sad story yet its true and its responsible for so many acts carried out by people that is spreading hate among us

Comment

Ashik bava...no need to get touchy about the subject. I think i should have explained my self little farther when is said "religion is the cause of problems"

What i meant was that...hindus do not like islam and islam does NOT like people who worship idols. There lies the difference between them and islam. Muslims have ONE GOD...but hindus and ALOT TOO MANY godss so that is the biggest difference...which led to all kinds of problems between pakistan an india. Ab samjhey? ya aqal ke be naakaam ho?

Mem sahib...gussa karney ki zaroorat nahi hia..it was just an commment to soubia no need to do "shahdii" of the comment i made.

Jaawan

------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X