You are what you Eat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are what you Eat!

The phrase "You are what you eat" is true up to a certain extent. It means that if u eat fat, you will be fat, if u eat healthy, you will be healthy, etc. However, it does not mean that if u eat sweets, you will have a sweet nature! I have not seen an example of that yet! Eating too many sweets only gives u bad teeth and has no effect whatsoever in your personality! If eating sweets did make anyone swweter then I am sure that however sweet a person's personality would be, their smile would not be sweet as their teeth would have gone ugly!

Whether u believe in the phrase "You are what you eat" or not, u should keep in mind that whatever u eat affects your health as a consequence. That is why a person should have a balanced diet. A balanced diet should contain adequate amounts of proteins, carbohydrates, fat, and vitamins, and minerals, which will ensure healthy growth. If a person always follow this advice then he or she would have no health problems and would live a long life, provided that there is plenty of exercise to accompany the healthy diet.

Food doesn't have to be delicious to be nutritious! All u have to do is chew it and swallow it and in goes the stuff!

So remember, you are what u eat! And I guess that I'll have to remember that too, from now on......!

------------------
    Sharmili

array yeh HEALTHCARE waali kahaN sey tapak parri???
    any way nice topic but im afraid to tell that may b gunney chunney GUPPIES will come over here!!!!!

~BE HEALTHY!!!!!!

------------------
    **AbhI tOu mAi JaWAn HoUn**

Comment

First of all, I am not going to agree this statement. And for this I have a reason: I eat a lot. I eat chocolates, burgers, junk food of all kinds and ice-creams simply anything that appeals to my taste-buds. But after eating all this I am still a lean and a thin person (slim & smart). So, I am not what I eat.

------------------
      Friendship is the cement that hold the world together.
      www.facebook.com/rjdania

Comment

cant agree with that any more.. u really are what u eat.. and as far as Dania_2000 ur case is concerned it actually has a lot to do with age and body structure.. some ppl can just eat anything and they never get fat.. so u r one of them.. ur metabolism is so fast that no matter what u eat ur body consumes it in no time.. have to say i wish i had it but i dont .. .. the key to remember here is that as u age it gets slower and slower so after 15 years from now on if u eat as much as u eat rite now u will gain more weight.. so its always good to have a balance diet even if u can afford to eat everything cause later in life that care make u gain weight..

------------------
        Don't love everybody--specialize.. ;-)

Comment

Yaar, main toh bahut fatty khaana khaata hun, lekin phir bhi bahut dubla patla hun. No matter what I eat, it just does not help me in gaining weight.

Khair, fat is the tastiest part of meet. Main aaj hi bbq kar rahaa tha apne doston ke saath. Kal raat jub hum gosht kaat rahe the, mera ek dost saari charbi allag kar rahaa tha... Main ne use samjhaaya ke jab tak charbi nahin hogi, tab tak gosh main mazaa nahin aaega. Uff kya maze ka gosht tha... Bahut mazaa aaya... Bas agar baad main paan mil jaata toh mazaa hi kuchh aur tha, lekin khair...

------------------
          ...aur bhayya, kaise ho?

Comment

HAY I AGREE WITH DANIA!
            MAIN ITNAAAAAAAAAAAAA KHATI HOON! ITNAAAAAAAAAAAA KHATI HOON!
            ITNAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KHATI HOON!
            NAQABIL-E-BAYAN
            MAIN SCHOOL JANAY SAY PEHLAY AIK PARATHA AUR AIK GLASS MILK PEETI THI.MAGAR FIRST PERIOD MAIN HI MEREE BHOOK MOUNT EVEREST TAK POHONCH JAATI THI AUR INTERVAL TEEN PERIODS BAAD HOTA THA.JUST IMAGINE MEREE KIA HALAT HOTI HOGI
            hai bichari main!!!

AB AUR SUNAIN
            INTERVAL KAY LIAY MAIN JO PARATHA LAY KAR JAATI THI WOH TO 1ST PERIOD MAY HI KHATAM HO JAATA THA+MAIN PAISAY BHI LAATI THI UN SAY MERA PAIT NAHI BHARTA THA TO FRIENDS KA LUNCH !!!
            HE......HE....HE
            MAGAR AFSOS MEREE HALAT YEH HAI KAY MUJHE SCHOOL MAIN NAZUK KEHTE THAY!
            BAQOL MY FRIENDS
            "IS KA PAIT NAHI KOOAAN HAI KOOAAN"

------------------
            Main bohot buri aadmi hoon!!!
            sui chubho doongi haan!

Comment

Originally posted by nauty_hai_rabail:
              HAY I AGREE WITH DANIA!
              NAQABIL-E-BAYAN
              MAIN SCHOOL JANAY SAY PEHLAY AIK PARATHA AUR AIK GLASS MILK PEETI THI.MAGAR FIRST PERIOD MAIN HI MEREE BHOOK MOUNT EVEREST TAK POHONCH JAATI THI AUR INTERVAL TEEN PERIODS BAAD HOTA THA.JUST IMAGINE MEREE KIA HALAT HOTI HOGI
              hai bichari main!!!

AB AUR SUNAIN
              INTERVAL KAY LIAY MAIN JO PARATHA LAY KAR JAATI THI WOH TO 1ST PERIOD MAY HI KHATAM HO JAATA THA+MAIN PAISAY BHI LAATI THI UN SAY MERA PAIT NAHI BHARTA THA TO FRIENDS KA LUNCH !!!
              HE......HE....HE
              BAQOL MY FRIENDS

alwayz remember to say mashaAllah and make sure others say it too when u tell them how much u eat..

------------------
              Don't love everybody--specialize.. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by nauty_hai_rabail:
                HAY I AGREE WITH DANIA!
                NAQABIL-E-BAYAN
                hai bichari main!!!

AB AUR SUNAIN
                HE......HE....HE
                BAQOL MY FRIENDS

yaar rabail aap ki post parh ker to khoob hansi aaee...khati raho bache....until moti na ho jao

and yes MashaAllah is a must,khud bhu mashaAllah keh dena chahiyey.

[This message has been edited by *kashish* (edited August 28, 2000).]

Comment

When ever someone asks "Why you guys dont eat pork(pigs)?"

I say "You are what you eat."

------------------
                  Donít hate....Cooperate

Comment

Rabail!!!

Mounh choohi, tid khooie

Wish I could say that, I can't eat all that heavy stuff.. I feel like http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/pukey.gif
                    Cant eat more than 1/2 roti.

Young brat.

------------------
                    The light you see at the end of the tunnel is always a train.

[This message has been edited by Clementine (edited August 28, 2000).]

Comment

Originally posted by yOuNgBrAt:
                      Do u eat cow or chicken or vegetables?

Comment

FIRST OF ALL MASHALLAH MASHALLAH!
                        LOL...

AUR CLEMENTINE JEE!
                        AADHI ROTI BHI KOI GHIZA HOI?
                        CHIRIA JITNA KHANA..LOL
                        ALLAH NE DIA HAI TO KHAO KHOOB KHAO....
                        PAR PAKISTANI POLITICIANS KI TARHAN NAHI
                        WOH TO KHA KAR DAKAR BHI NAHI LAITAY!

------------------
                        Main bohot buri aadmi hoon!!!
                        sui chubho doongi haan!

Comment

Originally posted by ullu:
                          [b]
                          Do u eat cow or chicken or vegetables?
                          ullu ji, would you rather be a pig then a vegetable,chicken or cow? I dont think so.
                          I rather choose to be a vegetable, a chicken(not the sissy kind) or a cow, then be a pig.

------------------
                          Donít hate....Cooperate

[This message has been edited by yOuNgBrAt (edited August 28, 2000).]

Comment

ullu ji, would you rather be a pig then a vegetable,chicken or cow? I dont think so.
                            I rather choose to be a vegetable, a chicken(not the sissy kind) or a cow, then be a pig.
                            It is a high time u start eating men (dead, of course).

Comment

oops I hope you didn't mind the Mahawara I used above.

------------------
                              The light you see at the end of the tunnel is always a train.

Comment

Working...
                              X