Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

She lived her life to fullest but why now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She lived her life to fullest but why now...

Moderator plz delete this thread. Thanks.

[This message has been edited by Daysee Behna (edited August 26, 2000).]

***BORED*** Miss you made to too long.

Jaawan

------------------
    till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***

Wise Man says:>What I say won't really change anything, but what you say doesn't really matter!

Comment

DB I'm glad that there are people like you who value others so much that they don't forget the dead even in their prayers.
      May ur friend's soul rest in peace

ciao,
      BoSS

Comment

Dearest DB, i missed reading this post before you edited, but i can guess...no i know. We can never truly know, these questions will remain in our hearts for a long time, May Allah swt grant us the sabr to accept it, the only thing we can do is pray, and say, Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un. And remember that everything is the will of Allah swt.

Comment

I'm still denying it though... it was a shock, and its hurting like nothing ever has. Everything is the will of Allah, But Girl thats the tricky part, to accept it, when it had to happen this way... I still keep on thinking or wishing if I cud just have one chance of seeing her again. Cuz u know how much I've been looking fwd to meet all those that I've left behind. But why did She chose to let go of hope so early, even before the rest of us. She still had so much awaiting her...what about that? And I really don't get the part, where ppl keep on telling me that fate had to end it like this. Where does fate comes in role, when in a way a person took charge of it, okay, fine. Maybe it was meant to be. If it was, then how come this way is not acceptable. See thats what getting me. Rest I'm okay with it. But Oh how does one over comes this inifinite restless feelings. Why so much pain? I miss her so much!
          But the worst part is that we all are blaming ourselves for it one way or the other. I hate the guilt. I hate the fact that she didn't considered how terribly she wud be missed, and how much she deserved to be here among us, but the darkness got her so bad, that it took the light away from her, blindfolding her sight.
          I missed u too today, although rest of the gang did a pretty good job, humpf but its again me and my room now... I guess u were gone the city ways huh. I'm leaving quite early tomorrow though. Hope to see u soon on the 6th inshAllah. Rite? *smiles*

[This message has been edited by Daysee Behna (edited August 27, 2000).]

Comment

Can I know what happened? Please.............

------------------
            Donít hate....Cooperate

Comment

My dearest behna, i don't know what the orginial post contained, but i do know that ur hurting. and i am sorry; sorry because i can't help, sorry because ur suffering and sorry because of what happened. your a strong girl, and in many ways my inspiration.

feel better my friend. *hug*

Comment

I know DB, and i don't even know what to say. I mean when i heard i couldnt even think about it..i didn't even know what to think. You just have to make yourself accept it somehow i guess,
                Maybe it was meant to be. If it was, then how come this way is not acceptable. See thats what getting me.
                I know for me also its the same. And thats why it hurts so much more, because we can't know and because of that we keep questioning and wondering, its hard at first i know and it'll be infinite more so for you that why i don't even want to say anything because i keep thinking what do i know afterall.....in washington, j-aunty said to me, 'i can't imagine feeling so alone, so completely without hope.' its just..i dont know *wry smile* i know i've said that like a hundred times..but what i know is that u can't blame yourself, its too easy to do that and it will tear u apart inside. Here's a verse in surah al isra-i can't remember which verse though, 'And pursue not that of which thou hast no knowledge; for every act of hearing, or of seeing, or of (feeling in) the heart will be enquired into (On the Day of Reckoning).'Dearest DB, it just needs time i guess, time and heart.

The 6th--you bet! and the 7th and the 8th *smiles* inshaAllah.

Comment

Hayaa if u want to help me then promise me u will never give up on anything, esp' living for those who love u beyond anything. Thats all I ask for...and don't feel sorry. Because u are helping me by responding. We think our words may hold no value but they do. Atleast I know ur listening... *hugs u back* Hayaa its tough to lose a really close person, who has been a big part of ur life, and u've spent so much time and been thru so much together. God, if I can just really believe that she's not here anymore. I can't forget her lively laughter, her *bouncy, Prancing, clowny, chamingly insane* personality.
                  Nothing hurts me more, except when those that I feel close to break their promises. ANd the one I asked of you, consider it, see if u can keep it, cuz if u broke it ever..!!!!

Girl... thanks for the e-mail. *WHAT* u mean u have been trying to take over my utmostly fay-wo-ret Aunty in D.C. HUH!!! Oye! She's all mine. http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/devil.gif J.K. U can breath... I won't squish u though But the punching bag idea sounded somewhat better, although, I'd say, ahem personal hanger is the best *smiles*
                  But u know Girl... the part which really really hurts is when one gets caught in the daily cross fires, and take another's presence for granted. And I'm mad at her cuz I've kept my promise with her, and she broke hers. She went without waiting for me. And I was going to see her soon... ohwell life is like that, if it didn't had the odds, it wud've been something else.. May Almighty Allah give her family and her dear ones the strength to cope well in this hard time. AMeen Sum Ameen.Please do pray for her...

Young Brat, my inquisitive dear, little guppo ji, I just lost a very close friend. Thats all... But hey life goes on, and thats how the balance is kept around here. All we can do is to pray that may the Almighty have mercy on us and her above there and beyound that which is out of our reach. Ameen!

Its just that I guess sometimes when things happen to quick, its hard to let go, when its just too soon. But thats what we think.

[This message has been edited by Daysee Behna (edited August 28, 2000).]

Comment

Ameen.

Comment

>>>>>Hayaa its tough to lose a really close person, who has been a big part of ur life, and u've spent so much time and been thru so much together. God, if I can just really believe that she's not here anymore.

I know exactly how you feel right now.
                      all I can say, time heals everything, May Allah give you sabar and may her soul rest in peace. Aamin.

Comment

Sumaa Aímeen

Iím really sorry to hear that DB Ji. I wish there was some way I can make it all go away but all we can do is pray for her. As far as we know, the person is in much better hands now. She is lucky to have a great friend like you mourn for her. Love comes in a great price (pain) and from your words I can see that you are in great pain, that just shows how much you care for her and that is why I asked. Iím sorry if I offended you in anyways.
                        I was just wondering, what caused a nice person like you so much sorrow.

Please excuse me and accept my apology.

------------------
                        Donít hate....Cooperate

Comment

Originally posted by Daysee Behna:
                          Hayaa if u want to help me then promise me u will never give up on anything, esp' living for those who love u beyond anything. Thats all I ask for...and don't feel sorry. Because u are helping me by responding. We think our words may hold no value but they do. Atleast I know ur listening... *hugs u back* Hayaa its tough to lose a really close person, who has been a big part of ur life, and u've spent so much time and been thru so much together. God, if I can just really believe that she's not here anymore. I can't forget her lively laughter, her *bouncy, Prancing, clowny, chamingly insane* personality.
                          Nothing hurts me more, except when those that I feel close to break their promises. ANd the one I asked of you, consider it, see if u can keep it, cuz if u broke it ever..!!!!

Girl... thanks for the e-mail. *WHAT* u mean u have been trying to take over my utmostly fay-wo-ret Aunty in D.C. HUH!!! Oye! She's all mine. http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/devil.gif J.K. U can breath... I won't squish u though But the punching bag idea sounded somewhat better, although, I'd say, ahem personal hanger is the best *smiles*
                          But u know Girl... the part which really really hurts is when one gets caught in the daily cross fires, and take another's presence for granted. And I'm mad at her cuz I've kept my promise with her, and she broke hers. She went without waiting for me. And I was going to see her soon... ohwell life is like that, if it didn't had the odds, it wud've been something else.. May Almighty Allah give her family and her dear ones the strength to cope well in this hard time. AMeen Sum Ameen.Please do pray for her...

Young Brat, my inquisitive dear, little guppo ji, I just lost a very close friend. Thats all... But hey life goes on, and thats how the balance is kept around here. All we can do is to pray that may the Almighty have mercy on us and her above there and beyound that which is out of our reach. Ameen!

Its just that I guess sometimes when things happen to quick, its hard to let go, when its just too soon. But thats what we think.

[This message has been edited by Daysee Behna (edited August 28, 2000).]
                          DB i congratulate you on your courage to share your grief with us. We are honored to be part of your grief.It was wise of you to vent your feelings as much as possible even anger,frustration,loss &pain.It is much better than crying alone & bottled up.This way your tears will wash your way to recovery in the grief process.It is said TIME is the greatest healer & it is true meanwhile surround yourself with warm friends always & never be alone or loney .I wish i could do more.DB

Comment

Thank you so much for these supportive loving words everyone.

Clem... it means so much when someone says that, while one is going thru a situation. It helps us feel strong, when we know others can relate to it. Thank you.

Young Brat: Hey no sweat dear lil' guppo. U haven't offended me at all. Thanks for asking. I guess I deleted off the thread cuz when I wrote it, I was in a turmoil, mixed feelings of anger, and extreme sorrow, it was pretty upsetting. So I thot, 'ah what the heck, delete it' But thank you so much for support.

Sanam... I can't thank you enough for what u've written. U've done alot by just writing these nice words in responce. Pray is all we can do for the moment.

[This message has been edited by Daysee Behna (edited August 29, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
                            X