Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14 August in SFO

Hello every one,

I have question for you guys who live in CA or in Bay Area. Do you know of any event coming up in celebration of 14 August?

Yaar koi tujhay ya secret nahi batay ga

Comment

One of my relative lives out there too- and he has no clue if there is anything going on their either. Blah- if you do know of any event- can you please post it here or email me so I can pass it on? Here's an idea though- A few others and myself are meeting together that day for an outing (there's also a mela here too where I live at, so we are all going to be there anyway..) ..but maybe you can have a local guppie meet and greet anyway? Good luck!

------------------
      In three words i can sum up everything i've learned about life: it goes on. --robert frost
      Got Gup?

Comment

That's great idea but there is no Guppie here (that I know of) from SFO . I will keep you update on any event in this area.

Thanks

Comment

yeah it's gonna be in golden gate park, at 11 to 6.... on 26th of august in san francisco..........

Comment

Originally posted by CaliDave:
            yeah it's gonna be in golden gate park, at 11 to 6.... on 26th of august in san francisco..........
            Thanks my friend. I really appreciate it. Please add some more by telling us what kind of activities will be going on there. This is first time in last 3yrs that I am planning to attend SF 14 August event.

Comment

Thanx! Much obliged!

------------------
              In three words i can sum up everything i've learned about life: it goes on. --robert frost
              Got Gup?

Comment

Cool that's good news. Thanks!

Comment

I told my relative to go out there. Haven't heard about it yet though as to how it was, so...How was it?
                  Got Gup?

Comment

[This message has been edited by Akelay Hum Akelay Tum (edited August 27, 2000).]

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Akelay Hum Akelay Tum:
                      [B]
                      I went there with my friends. We reached there late cause I had some other things to do. Over-all PK celebration was good. singers were pretty cool. We enjoyed Food/audio/garment shops. I really enjoyed it but I do not plan to go to these kind of events in future cause mujhay sharam ati ha.. gilrz do hot observe perda and stuff.

------------------
                      ***DOR KAY DHOOL SUHANAY***

Comment

Was in San Fran for a day....so dropped at the mela for a while...was not bad..but could have been better...

The golden gate park was beautiful and green...but I guess the spot that was for the mela was rather barren..anyways, could not hold on there for long...had to do some sight seeing..

Generally speaking...I experienced much more enthusiastic people at the chicago mela two weeks back....was it the warm weather.....

Comment

Yup the cold weather made people like that

Comment

Oh well..better luck next mela....

------------------
                            Women live off three things- food, shelter and compliments.
                            Got Gup?

Comment

Working...
                            X