Bored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bored

I am really bored ..... there is nothing to do at work even .... I just surf Internet and nothing else .... I think I want some holidays ... then again ... I'll be bored more in my holidays .... and will waste them sitting in front of my Dabba (Computer) at home .... what a wastefull life. I think I better go to String fellows tonight .... no no ... not in Weekdays ... will go there on Friday ... but String fellows is boring as well now ....

Becharey Najim
    you poor poor thing
    nevermind I'll join you!

Comment

I wont let you join me ... but ... ya you can only join me on the Internet.

Comment

Najim,

Need to talk to you . . .e-mail me with your address.

Comment

Najim:

Stringfellows ! I must be getting old I thought The Fridge and Dingwalls was the place to be seen in London. As for Asians they always seemed to head for Le Palais and Paradise Lost. Isn't Stringfellows for older people and has beens ?

Farouq Taj.

Comment

String Fellows is tachy place ... I think you should visit it sometimes .... you will see people of all ages .... Kia karain Farooq bhai .... main Asians say mushkil hee say milta hoon. I know very few Asians to be honest. Most of the people I know are Arabs or Turks.

Comment

Najim
              I just hope that you are not bored with your ownself because that can be a potential problem

Comment

MUZNA JI
                MAY I GIVE YOU MY E-MAIL ADDRESS TOO,

Comment

Hey Najim,
                  Do you want to help us maintain this? All we ask is just a couple of hours per week. This might be interesting. You wont get bored. We promise.
                  If you like, please mail us. Use the contact form from the bule bar on your left side (? icon).

Azkar Choudhry

Comment

Sultan bhaeeeee,
                    No faida! Most of us have tried already.

Comment

Azkar: I think I can do it ....

Comment

Najim Oye .... Lahore aaja .... tainu ... shahee muhallay dee sair karawaa(n) gay ... saree boreeat dore ho jaway gee. Khush ho ja-ai(n) ga cheetayya.

Comment

Working...
                        X