Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do n e have n e idea about disco nights in Pakistan

asslam u alikum,
    well i live in lahore,(just to initiate my topic) and i have heard many times about night parties arranged in defence,model town,gulberg.in these parties as i have heard young girls and boys.....put aside all the shame and decency and just forget their roots,forget that they r nothing but "Muslims".yes they forget everything,they openly drink,they smoke and do some acts which i shouldnt be writting here,i just only want to know that why people do that?why so?well if they deny at all that they r muslim and Pakistani,they have the full right to do n e thing they want to ,but once they accept that they r Muslim and Pakistani....they should follow the rules and regulation,and follow the orders of no one but Allah.
    and i dont at all think that this has to do n e thing with status symbol, still their r many good faimlies,which have kept the traditions and humanity alive.this is eiter right or wrong and claim it wrong.

------------------
    Just Regards,
    Fido

I dont know man we need some one with big daanda and just hit us with it in our heads.

Laatoon ke bhooot baatoon se nahi maantey.

Wise man says: its time for the danddaa to come out.

Jaawan

------------------
    till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***

Wise Man says:>What I say won't really change anything, but what you say doesn't really matter!

[This message has been edited by Jaawan* (edited August 23, 2000).]

Comment

Well if they are not muslims even then they have no right to do that, because its against the constitution.

Secondly, I don't know about these clubs.
      Where are they BTW (jk)

------------------
      Do you...yahooooooo!!! ?

Comment

Man what is that. Are you sure?
        Is it a new trend in Pakistan?

Well I guess Akela Pun is best policy now a days

Comment

Assalam u alikum

yeah danda,surely we need 1! jawan.

and this surely a new trend in Pakistan,i couldnt belive it unless i have ben to 1(unknowing fully that such thing could happen in "Pakistan").

------------------
          Just Regards,
          Fido

Comment

apni apni fikar karo bhai jaan. doosroN ka apna masla hai.
            jaawan har baat meN dandda????
            tum darogha muqarrar huwe ho kya?? yeh kaise ghusseeli jawani hai bai?
            agli dafa jaan ho pakistani to merey saath jana, phir jaeN ge akatthe hi------------> disco.

------------------
            beyond the horizont°°°my heart gone

Comment

Originally posted by fido:
              asslam u alikum,
              well i live in lahore,(just to initiate my topic) and i have heard many times about night parties arranged in defence,model town,gulberg.in these parties as i have heard young girls and boys.....

been there .. done that .. oo yaar lahore ki parties ki baat hi aor hay .. !! Its fun to dance in these kinda parties with your body guards around you for ur protection and specially when they r in uniform.

------------------
              Police Ka Hay Farz Madad Apnay Aap Ki..!!

[This message has been edited by Punjab_Police (edited August 24, 2000).]

Comment

hain......woh pakistaan mey ho kar aisey karein hain aur hum USA mei bhi aisa................................... well well well...i dont know y where ever i go i hear and read the same thing and same problem!!!!!

array fido betta there is nothing v can do about it EXCEPT arguiuing....bey fiqr ho jaoooooo cuz yeh bhoi QIYAMUT KI NISHANIYAN HAIN woh din doour nahi jub yaheeN loug aag mey jul kar kalley kallouttey ho jayein gey

------------------
                **AbhI tOu mAi JaWAn HoUn**

Comment

it's the western culture that is influencing everyone now days man ... you go to any
                  country same stuff is happening ... its just the new trend ... sad to see that even
                  Pakistanis are following it.

Comment

fido How come, you are so well informed about all these things..

Comment

he is also one of those ppl

------------------
                      **AbhI tOu mAi JaWAn HoUn**

Comment

i know only rich and horny rabbits go to night clubs in pakistan. plus they get drunk and lay in a couch till they get a kick from chapraci. hehehe

hey this is true i'm not even lying.

------------------
                        SMILE YER ON CANDID CAMERA

Comment

ya fido this trend is nothing new, i mean rich maa baap ke ladles have been doing this shameless acts for ages, and now that theses bhoomers have their kids, the cycle continues. If i was you, i would not worry abt it that much, because there is absolutely nothing you can do, because these peaple who throw these wild parties are usually untouchable by police and most government agencies, i wouldnt be surprised, as in Punjab_police's case, if u see a high ranking officer in the front rows of theses parties. So relax, and forget about them, they know where they are heading. http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif

Comment

dont try to lesiglate morality dont
                            bring rligious laws in to personal life
                            let them enjoy we only live once
                            what do u want young people to do
                            live like saints ?

Comment

assalam u alikum,
                              well what do u mean people bye new trend,or old trend or even saying dont bring religiuos laws in personal life......Ah! personal life...man we r muslims....what about our traditions,our roots ha! where r we heading...ok,ok, and just ok....i shouldnt take it like that, only time will tell us that whether we were right or wrong.

------------------
                              Just Regards,
                              Fido

Comment

Working...
                              X