Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Forum Purposed! ~Educational~

Hey everyone..ssaallaamm.

Since schools and colleges/unies will be opening soon, or have already opened. I was thinking i might purpose this new forum for just student. Because most of guppoes are either high schools or college...there should be a forum in which we can post our school long term projects and get help from other guppies. Im sure you all get school/college projects or smester project that sort of things...lets say a person have some research to do...and some other guppies can provide them with usfull links and all the stuff.

Wise mans asks: What do you guys/gals think?

Jaawan

PS: please dont take it as a post from ME(jaawan) and ignore it; we can help others alot if this works out. Thank you.

------------------
    till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***

Wise Man says:>What I say won't really change anything, but what you say doesn't really matter!

its a goood one jawan and i hope soon every guppy will b able to come up here keep it kool

------------------
    **AbhI tOu mAi JaWAn HoUn**

Comment

agreeing with yourself there?

Its a good idea. What we can do is adjust careers and the marketplace to be education, careers and the marketplace since education and career goes hand in hand

Plus bro..we dunn ignore segguestions from any of our members.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Hmmmmmmmm thanks...fraudi..and baba jee and i are NOT same person please. Make sure you recheck your doubts before you assume that yaar.

Yes that sounds great...adjust the career forum...so we others can post our educational stuff as well. That will give a boost to that forum as well.

Jaawan

------------------

Wise Man says:>What I say won't really change anything, but what you say doesn't really matter!

Comment

oi jawaan I just tease ya bout Baba ji
          anyways so start posting educational related stuff in careers section, and I will have the description and title changed to reflect that change.

Thanks for taking an interest in this.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Alright no harm done.

Ok Thank you. There you go guppies..another better reason for you to come on the gupshup. get help with your home work.

Jaawan

------------------

Comment

It's a great idea jawaan.

------------------
              Everything has been figured out, except how to live.

Comment

Jaawan..great idea bro!!! I think a lot of ppl could benefit from it
                22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

hey no PLAGIRISM ....

Comment

WOAH!!!

This iz a GR8 idea....
                    that'd b soo cool ...

------------------
                    ~YesTerdaY is a hiStorY...
                    tOmoRroW is a fuTurE...
                    anD toDay iS a giFt...
                    tHaT's whY it's caLLed a prEseNt...
                    ~*~` @ `~*~

Comment

Thank you guys/gals! I hope WE ALL benefit from it.

bhola what you talking about?

Jaawan

------------------

Comment

good idea but i can bet i won't be visiting that forum or some other people i know. i won't visit it coz i'm awfully,incredibly , unbelievably,amazingly,really,implausibly,extraord inarily,extremely,fantastically smart and intelligent.(mashallah,subhanallah)

well i would visit it to help other peeple but not to get help.

------------------
                        SMILE YER ON CANDID CAMERA

Comment

Working...
                        X