Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Geographic voyage to Indian subcontinent

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/ng...s_trip_01.html

National Geographic is planning a voyage to Indian subcontinent. Any one interested?

The Indian subcontinent has been the stage for many of humanity’s greatest dramas. This is the land that gave birth to Buddha and Gandhi, produced the visionary architecture of the Taj Mahal, and roused imperial ambitions from Alexander the Great to the British and Russians in the 19th century’s “great game.” Join National Geographic aboard the M.S. Clelia II for a coastal cruise steeped in India’s extraordinary blend of religion, history, and culture.

Hey this reminded me....there used to be a member around that organized trips.

Last I remember he was organizing a trekking expedition to Pakistan.....I think in the mountainous regions.

Does anyone remember who that nick/person was?

Comment

Originally posted by Muzna:
      Hey this reminded me....there used to be a member around that organized trips.

Last I remember he was organizing a trekking expedition to Pakistan.....I think in the mountainous regions.

Does anyone remember who that nick/person was?

Hmmm...that would be fun..

[This message has been edited by outlaw (edited August 20, 2000).]

Comment

This sounds interesting. I got my hands on this documentary about the northern areas called the "silk route" and its fairly interesting.

btw outlaw dinn get the mail from ya.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Working...
        X