Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interest of Genders! The likes and dislikes with standards???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interest of Genders! The likes and dislikes with standards???

Wise man says:> Saalllaam to all...except some.
    ***DISCLAIMER***
    ***THIS POST IS NOT TOWARDS ANY MEMBER OF GUPSHUP. If any of this applies to you than you know who you are. But i have no intention of applying this TO any of gupshup member. Thank you.***

As you all know we men and women do not really get along here on gupshUT that well. Always bashing each other with non-sense and generalizing each oter with bad stuff that most us do, and we experience from others. Weather that experience is made up or real.

I was at yahoo Voice chat the other day, went there after months. And still same kinda *****ing was going on there. Guys exchanging "maan and behan" with each other... There were i think 6 room full of spoild late teen and early 20's guys just literally saying "maahn-behan" curses to each other like they dont even have sister or mother. As if a COW bred them. If you wana give sister and mother to each other than do it in fashionable way which one of YOU can respect.

Now the interesting part of all is: Do you know what the interesting part is? I dont think so.
    There were girls listening to those curses and bad words that guys were saying to each other. Now there were ALOTS of girls NOT just few or 5 or 10 i mean more than 15 in each room. Listening to those maggots cursing at each other.
    I dont get it? You hate us saying those words, but at the same time you sit there and listen to those words while they are being said??? I just dont get it why do most pakistani(desi) girls have set up this one-sided policy of changness and double starndards? I just dont get it.

Some people putting up posts which state that we men below standard language ON THE NET. And at the same time they state that THEY DO NOT like it. <well that might be true>

Wise man says:> keep it kool. (are you guys annoyed yet?)

Jaawan

------------------
    till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***

Wise Man says:>What I say won't really change anything, but what you say doesn't really matter!

[This message has been edited by Jaawan* (edited August 20, 2000).]

Jaawan ji
    aap bhi toh ghanday words use kara rahay hai!
    jalebie*

Comment

well u r right jalebie2000

------------------
      hI MaAR sUttEa

Comment

slaaaaaaaaam,

jaleebi, dear what u talking bout. i dont see any bad words.

the wiseman is right.

say to wiseman jawan,

wellcome to back in business.

Comment

Jalebi...HUH??????what are you talking about? TRYING to divert the attention or something? What bad words why dont you point them out?

Zar hehe

Jaawan

------------------

Wise Man says:>What I say won't really change anything, but what you say doesn't really matter!

Comment

Well said Jawaan*

but i have a query, that how can u imply the gupshupers over here go to voice chat on Yahoo.com? Maybe the ppl over here do not want to indulge in that kindda chat (Yahoo chat), that's why they are here.

I have noticed that gupshupers guys/gals here are real cool and things here go wrong only once some person steps over the edge to blame the other gender. If one stays within his/her limits only then can one enjoy saf suthri and dostana gup. Maybe u hurt others feelings and they can never like you.

Well i try to keep things light hearted and spicy and never intend to do wrestling with any one (like some do) if they dont agree to my point.

(and this is a guide line for you---Jawaan)

Comment

johnny thanks..but when did this thread changed to likeing me or not. I simply dont care you know. They dont like me because i say things which THEY dont want me to reveal...they want me to be like them. Na its not gona happen.

When and where in my post did i TOLD or indulge the guppies to go on yahoo chat????????????????????????????????????????
              ??????????????????????????????????????????
              ??????????????????????????????????????????
              ?????????????????????????????????????????
              ??????? ?????????????????????????????????
              ????? Please point it out.

Jaawan

------------------

[This message has been edited by Jaawan* (edited August 20, 2000).]

Comment

hasrateNNNNN,
                khwahisheNNNNNN,
                zanjeereNNNNNNNNNNN,
                nakaamiyaNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN,

------------------
                beyond the horizont°°°my heart gone

Comment

Jawaan why the hell did they ban you? I say worse things than you and Im still here.

Comment

Is Thiz GENERALIZATION Jaawan Ji ?!? ...
                    n e way.. wut do u think the girl is supposed to do... back lash at em.. or quit the chat ?! ... How come its always the girl who is considered to back away from the situation ? (i never got that! ) well.. m just askin .. ..
                    Stay Kool ! ..... .. Waz just a question!

Comment

I thinks its not girls fault or something what can they do.. but I think what Jawan was trying to say was from just towards the girls... that may be they should quit the chat !!!! and leave alone the dogs.. but it's a Shame for guys !!! I think its just bunch of *******s out there who have no respect for anyone and all male get blamed coz of them..

But belive me girls.. there are still some nice guys out there !! like me !!

Let's hope the good...

Comment

2pak...it was a personal reason for the CEO to ask admin to bane me...nothing serious. <HEy CEOs are prejudiced sometimes> its ok. But im still here my other name is still baned. lololol

Digi you are really a digii...lol when you see things happening...when you they are happening...when you see people participating in bad things that are happening thaN ITS NOT generalization. And I DONT THINK YOU READ THE WHOLE POST>!
                        When you accuse others of being bad of THEIR behaviors that you DO NOT like...you DO NOT participate in those behaviors with those people. DO YOU GET WHAT IM SAYING?
                        On one hand you say that when guys curse or use bad language you girls do not like it "its disgusting" as you girls say. But at the same TIME your fellow sisters(the girls in yahoo chat) were there listening and participating in that crap.
                        Its there. It happens everyday and its been happening for last few years...i dont know why you dont get it. Maybe you dont want to. Its ok. But please dont try to change the topic or anything if you dont understand something please try to read it over and over again. As i said in my other post "when you grow up, you will make a bright girl."

I did NOT in my post say that girls should stop chatting! DID I?????????????????????????

I dont know why you people THINK stuff by your self and PUT it as SOMEONE else says it. thats example of "parey likhey jahil" i doubt that you are "parey lihey".

Its not just yahoo chat(voice) its all over the net in pakistanis chat rooms. Its another thing that you dont want to disguss that.
                        One more thing i forgot to add in my post was that. When i was there this girl she was 23 married and she was TRYING to teach some manners, i told her to stop because its not gona work...she goes yes it will....i said "people dont make any difference in discussion groups how does she expects to make difference in a play ground(chat room) After few mins she did stoped...the stupid she was...she started talking to me after 10 mins she asked me to call her house. Now the interesting part is...its 3:00 AM in the morning and she is married and she wants me to call her at that time. Seee what you girls do. and you blaim us.

That was not generalization. bye

Jaawan

------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Jaawan*:
                          ........I dont know why you people THINK stuff by your self and PUT it as SOMEONE else says it. thats example of "parey likhey jahil" i doubt that you are "parey lihey ......".
                          Jawan Ji .. tell me if this is not an assumption ?!?!? Hunh ?? .. n u were tellin me that i make assumption... thats not really fair... is it ?!?! ....

N there u go... U r Assuming again on part of a single girl that every gal can b like that.... n e ways .. well mayb its not an assumption an its just one case.. but u see... as sumone said "paanchon ungliyan barabar nahin hoti" ... well .. n e how .. i really don't want to go deep into thiz.. i just placed this post coz i don't want n e ASSUMPTIONZ on me .. n just wanted to clear thinz up ! ....

Gotta Jet .. Ciao!

Comment

wise man says: Jawan loves getting unregistered

------------------
                            Ya Rab Dil-e Muslim ko wo zinda tamana dey -

Comment

Hmmmmmmm digital girl..get your digits together they are acting up already. NO digi that IS NOT an assumption but sadly a fact.

i did NOT assume things missy...i told you a true story my own experience with a 23 years married women who wanted me to call her at 3 AM in the morning...im sure there are OTHER guys who experience somewhat same thing in their lives..they just dont share it. THEY FEEL LUCKY...if they share it they share it as good news...but im trying to show that there are 2 bad sides of the coin..which your girls see as one. THank you.

Baldi...i dont know why they unregister me lol cant take the heat/facts i guess lol

Wise mans says: We are having trouble communicating!!!

Jaawan

------------------

[This message has been edited by Jaawan* (edited August 21, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
                              X