Hey, check this out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, check this out.

One think I don not understand is why do we always keep fooling ourselves by comparing 'similarities' between 'Indians' and 'Pakistanis'. First of all lets be more specific>>>Muslims and non-muslims. Prior to 1947, pakistan already existed, it was an invisible barrier that segregated the non-muslims(hindus,sikhs,brahmins,whatever other cult there is...)from Muslims. Lets understand one thing,guys, Muslims invented 'Knowledge', Muslims made way for other races & cults. Anywhere from astronomy,astrology,geography,banking system,mathematics to medicine and human anatomy. But then somewhere along the line our Iman got weak and instead of upholding our true Islamic values we began copying other weaker values of the then less literate races & 'cults'. And instead of becoming a loyal servant to ALLAH, we became servants to non-muslims. I see how some muslims become so meek in front of a non-muslim, I just feel like going there and '*****-slapping' them. Anyways, lets be proud of being a Muslim and accept the fact that a hindu,sikh etc cannot and will not be friends with the muslim, just like the jews. Lets hold our hands together and show the world once again that Islam is a religion that was spread around the world thru peace and firm discipline in the belief and love for ALLAH, his Messenger Mohd,(PBUH)and QURAN. Lets not try to be all literate,and diplomatic and try to unite India and PAkistan. Lets try to become better Muslims and try to make Pakistan Islamically stronger and force on the world map.
    AMEEM

[This message has been edited by sabah (edited August 16, 2000).]

The first line of ur message destroy the whole image of urself u are presenting as a Muslim. Sorry to say that but u need to correct your ownself before preaching.

Cherio.

Comment

kya namaz ka waqt ho gya hai?

------------------
      beyond the horizont°°°my heart gone

Comment

Ashik lol I think sooo hahahaha
        but i dont think that was the topic...!

----------
        *THINK before you SPEAK*

Comment

ashik, too late
          Dosri namazon kee tara aik miss kar dee nan
          nakemmay

------------------
          Everything has been figured out, except how to live.

Comment

Originally posted by Farwa:
            ashik, too late
            Dosri namazon kee tara aik miss kar dee nan
            nakemmay

Farwa jee,
            aaj kal namaze istikhara chal rahi hai. bhoojeN to bhala kiss liyey?????
            Men waise bhi paanch waqta namaaze janazah parrhta hooN (apni).

------------------
            beyond the horizont°°°my heart gone

Comment

Working...
            X