Wasnt it terrible on 14th of Agust.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasnt it terrible on 14th of Agust.

well well well,what we had 2 days back another independence day,..........and what a way to celebrate it.....like animals rushing out of the zoo......running out of the prison.people were behaving as they got liberated of everything.....logic,intelligence,humanity,effecti on, manners, everything....
    400 motor bikes were held in custody on the night of 13th of agust,is this kind of freedom we r suppose to enjoy......what will Quid think of us......shame on us....
    dressing like.....hell,wearing stupid clothes and some person not even wearing clothes....we talk of islam...and what do we have here.....damnd......boys after girls,and girls showing of everything.....as they want freedom of everything....forgetting...everything,,,,even there religon....i was so ashamed of my fellow islamic sisters that i couldnt even lift my eyes up as i dont want to see....what they were wearing cuz they werent wearing nothing......(ok i am exagerating a bit)....but u will agree...that they want to show a lot....
    well ok i have said enough.i was so angry....i wish taht we could straighten our path.

------------------
    Just Regards,
    Fido

Where was this, where i'm at, I dont think people did anything at all...thats the other extreme...

Comment

Well when you have people of one nation celebrating 10 melas(festivals) It is called terrible and horrible. We pakistanis should be ashamed of our selves, holding those melas for poonndii-bazzi and still call our self pakistanis of one pakistan.

Comment

well most probably u will b in your home and hasnt been out,and unfortunately i did mistake of getting out of home.
        open your eyes and look arround u u wont find a nation quid dreamed of and u wont find a nation who is suppose to follow Hadrat Muhammad (p.b.u.h)....well thats my view....

------------------
        Just Regards,
        Fido

Comment

Fido, are you talking about melas in Pakistan or out of Pakistan.

------------------
          Thank you, come again

Comment

i m never at the rite place on the rite time..

------------------
            Don't love everybody--specialize.. ;-)

Comment

Pakistan Day celebrations all over the world are about one thing and one thing only: SELLING GAY ASS INDIAN CRAP

Comment

hehehehhehe!

------------------
                In three words i can sum up everything i've learned about life: it goes on. --robert frost
                Got Gup?

Comment

i am talking about people behaviors in Pakistan,well not all are alike,but ingeneral what i saw i write,i accept that people were happy but it wasnt te rigt way to show happines,behaving like this was terrible.If we call,just 'if' we call ourselves pakistani we shouldnt do this at all,but if we dont dont want to b what we are,then most welcome we should carry on with what we want to do.but for Godsake dont spoile the nation's name.

------------------
                  Just Regards,
                  Fido

Comment

Working...
                  X