Beauty or Duty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beauty or Duty

I wonder if the face value really counts in life ? i wonder if its coz of the beauty of the person that makes her/him successful in life ? I wonder if thats y they get good grades in examz ?

The talent of asking a question and then answering it in the very next question! Extraordinary!!!
    Life is only a dream.

Comment

One of my hidden talents dopey ji!

Comment

I think its called "goodness effect". All the qualities in a person is associated with his good looks. Its 'psychological'.

Just like white color is kindness and black color is associated with sin.

Comment

Good looking ppl have more chances at job interviews, get better grades in oral exams and easier sentences in the court....

Comment

Simply good features are not enough but the way you groom your personality & present yourself to others is also equally important.Yeah,beauty attracts everybody.It may earn you better marks as will create a better psychological impression on others alongwith your answers.

------------------
            kaho kaisi kahi ???

Comment

Oh Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ppl !!! Is this really fair ?!?!?? ...

Comment

but more than a psychological effect on others, feeling that one looks good results in a stronger self-esteem and the ability to tackle other problems with assurance or rather not the fear of how people perceive them...

who said life is fair, thats just the way it is...

Comment

Working...
                X