X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Career & Education forum?

Folks

I suggested an idea to azkar about starting a
    forum for career and education related topics.
    I feel that it would be good as there are a number of us who have been working and can guide new graduates. Additionally, most of us can help someone who is thinking about diff schools etc etc.
    The forum probably wont be very active, but networking is something that many pakistanis dont do well and consequentlly have a hard time getting employed etc etc. No one can promise anyone employment, but her, we can help folks out. I just had a buddy of mine hired for my own former position at Citicorp.

If ya guys are interested and think it would be a worthwhile idea, can ya please let the admins of this joint know.

Azkar kaka ignored moi pleas in past, thats why i hafta take a commando action here.

K
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

I was thinking of outting it together. But I wanted some response. Lets see if you can bring in 5 votes of favor. When you do, you will have a career forum and u can b the mod.

-de-da-

Comment

Salam
      Mr. Fraudia - I love your idea

I support your idea and hope that it will bring fruits for the efforts you are making, InsahAllah.
      Sultan

Comment

Well Azkar jee, I think you'll also find a thread in the Suggestions area from me suggesting a Career forum as well. Well jee, you've got two staunch supporters here. As far as I remember, you said you'd see if it can be implemented here!

Ciao friends.

Comment

I think its an excellent idea.
          It'll be a great help, for me atleast.

Looking forward to the Forum.

Comment

I cast my vote in favour of the forum for career and education.

I don't think we've got anything to lose by giving it a try.

Farouq Taj.

Comment

I'm always looking to help and often try to hire "desi" folks.

I vote in favour.

Comment

Azkar kaka

want to count the votes or should i send u the new excel? :0

Kamz
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Working...
                X