What most women want in a man ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What most women want in a man ?

WHAT MOST WOMEN WANT IN A MAN, Original List ... (at age 22)
    ------------------------------------------

1. Handsome
    2. Charming
    3. Financially Successful
    4. A Caring Listener
    5. Witty
    6. In Good Shape
    7. Appreciates the Finer Things
    8. Full of Thoughtful Surprises
    9. An Imaginative, Romantic Lover

WHAT MOST WOMEN WANT IN A MAN, Revised List ... (at age 32)

1. Nice Looking - preferably with hair on his head
    2. Opens car doors, holds chairs
    3. Has enough money for a nice dinner at restaurant
    4. Listens more than he talks
    5. Laughs at my jokes at appropriate times
    6. Can carry in all the groceries with ease
    7. Owns at least one tie
    8. Appreciates a good home cooked meal
    9. Remembers Birthdays and Anniversaries
    10. Seeks romance at least once a week

WHAT MOST WOMEN WANT IN A MAN, Revised List ... (at age 42)

1. Not too ugly - bald head OK
    2. Doesn't drive off until I'm in the car
    3. Works steady - splurges on dinner at McDonalds on occasion
    4. Nods head at appropriate times when I'm talking
    5. Usually remembers the punchlines of jokes
    6. Is in good enough shape to rearrange the furniture
    7. Usually wears shirt that covers stomach
    8. Knows not to buy champagne with screw-top lids
    9. Remembers to put the toilet seat lid down
    10. Shaves on most weekends

WHAT MOST WOMEN WANT IN A MAN, Revised List ... (at age 52)

1. Keeps hair in nose and ears trimmed to appropriate length
    2. Doesn't belch or scratch in public
    3. Doesn't borrow money too often
    4. Doesn't nod off to sleep while I'm emoting
    5. Doesn't re-tell same joke too many times
    6. Is in good enough shape to get off couch on Weekends
    7. Usually wears matching socks and fresh underwear
    8. Appreciates a good TV Dinner
    9. Remembers your name on occasion
    10. Shaves on some weekends

WHAT MOST WOMEN WANT IN A MAN, Revised List ... (at age 62)
    ----------------------------------

1. Doesn't scare small children
    2. Remembers where bathroom is
    3. Doesn't require much money for upkeep
    4. Only snores lightly when awake (LOUDLY when asleep)
    5. Doesn't forget why he's laughing
    6. Is in good enough shape to stand up by himself
    7. Usually wears some clothes
    8. Likes soft foods
    9. Remembers where he left his teeth
    10. Remembers when...

WHAT MOST WOMEN WANT IN A MAN, Revised List ... (at age 72)
    ---------------------------------

1. Breathing

-----

>>>>>
    WHAT MOST WOMEN WANT IN A MAN, Original List ... (at age 22)

1. Handsome
    2. Charming
    3. Financially Successful
    4. A Caring Listener
    5. Witty
    6. In Good Shape
    7. Appreciates the Finer Things
    8. Full of Thoughtful Surprises
    9. An Imaginative, Romantic Lover
    <<<<<

wah....chand saal pehlay bilkull aise hi the hum.....

Comment

Chan ji lol kia ab aap last wali list main aa gaey hain

Comment

yaar humsafer,
        mere haqq meN idher koi bhi kyuN nahiN bolta????
        why yaar??
        please write, where i can get such properties?
        age doesnt matter, yaar.

------------------
        beyond the horizont°°°my heart gone

Comment

Ok girls are all weird...they want guys to be understanding, mature, listen to them, and all that...and then they say just be ureself...and that's the total opposite...what's up w/ that?!

it's like a paradox, U girls see shehzad roy and go bonkers over him, and we're like hello boy friend still living here!!!and Ure like but jaan it's shehzad...thennn if....we see some gorgeous chick and happen to look at her, we get *****ed soooo much...soo I just wanna know...wassup wit dat?!

Comment

O.K ahl-e-sunnah bhai..
            The girls who go nuts over shezad roy have problems.

I always thought once a person gets older..
            One wants more appealing and pleasing things.....

Comment

I remember from my medical school in Pakistan.When girls came in first year they were usually very proud.When a guy name was mentioned.They would say"WHO is he?".Later on in 3rd year they would say"WHAT is he".And at the end of 5th and final year they would say "WHERE is he?".
              Any how in all fairness.Man is like a brass.The more it goes in fire the more it is changed into Gold.And women are like wine the more they age the more mature they get.

[This message has been edited by Her dil aziz (edited August 07, 2000).]

Comment

Originally posted by Her dil aziz:
                I remember from my medical school in Pakistan.When girls came in first year they were usually very proud.When a guy name was mentioned.They would say"WHO is he?".Later on in 3rd year they would say"WHAT is he".And at the end of 5th and final year they would say "WHERE is he?".
                Any how in all fairness.Man is like a brass.The more it goes in fire the more it is changed into Gold.And women are like wine the more they age the more mature they get.

[This message has been edited by Her dil aziz (edited August 07, 2000).]
                Wah dil khush ker diya....

------------------
                Hum ke tehray ajnabi.....

Comment

There are 3 things that women like in men:

1.)Fat Wallet

2.)Big House

3.)Flah Car

Comment

Ladies should look for a wide and big nose in a man, rest is useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Najim:
                      Ladies should look for a wide and big nose in a man, rest is useless.
                      Why am i soooooooooooo sure that u have one ?? ;-)) .. here is a suggestion start wearing glasses and rest them on the middle point of ur nose.. it wont look that big .. ;-) .. and yeah yeah thas what i do too .. ;-) so no cheesy comments.. ;-)

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/pagal.gif http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/pagal.gif http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/pagal.gif http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/pagal.gif http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/pagal.gif

Comment

Well I've adequate nose, unfortunately not big but not small either. But there is a logic behind a big nose i.e. more money & good marital life. A man with big nose is financially strong and cares (more friendly with his wife) about his wife (well its a saying I am not sure its true or not).

Comment

Originally posted by Najim:
                          Well I've adequate nose, unfortunately not big but not small either. But there is a logic behind a big nose i.e. more money & good marital life. A man with big nose is financially strong and cares (more friendly with his wife) about his wife (well its a saying I am not sure its true or not).
                          so u r saying since u have adequate nose adn not a big one u are not that financially strong.. neither do u or will u care about ur wife that much ?? ;-) .. u know if we are financially strong its not that hard to find a wife who cares a lottttttttttttttt.. ;-) .. not sure about though if she will care about you or the money u hold.. ;-) now that is bound to spark a few fires.. ;-) but hey its true..

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/pagal.gif http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/pagal.gif http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/pagal.gif http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/pagal.gif http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/pagal.gif

Comment

It's all a matter of fate. People who believe in themselves, don't pay much attention to "surfacy" things. Now if someone is good looking, they don't get the credit for it, cuz they didn't create themselves. If someone is not good looking, it's not their fault either. It's the person inside and the character one has that all matters and the person do get the credit for it cuz everyone makes their own innerself. Sure looks do matter to some extent, but looks and money aren't the end of the world. Money is pure luck. If one has money in their fate they will get it. Education, inner person (personality), thoughtfulness, sense of caring and good decent sense of humor, and finally maturity that's all that counts.

Comment

agree on almost everything but that money is not pure luck ..u work for it and one deserves credit for that.. its the laid back attitude that wont take you anywhere.. you have to work for money thast for sure.. and umm looks matter to a great extent.. ask me how ?? u only associate with a person who qualifies the looks criteria of urs.. cause the first impression you get of a stranger is from how he or she looks cause u dont knwo much about him or her at that time.. thank goodness for everybody having a diff perception of beauty or else we would see only one kinda ppl getting married and others just waiting in lines .. ;-) .. i will b the first one there i am sure.. ;-) in lines i mean..

Comment

Working...
                              X