Please read this AK4& and others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please read this AK4& and others

When u red this Ak47 you are going to WISH U never made the last reply.
    The 4 months i went there were just this year. altogether i have been in the uk for about 14 mnths.
    WHEN U CONSIDER MY STAY IN THE UK + MY ARAB FRIENDS STAY IN THE UK + MY FRIENDS WHO WERE BORN IN THE UK AND ARE INVOLVED IN THE UK UNI AND COLLEGE SET UP RIGHT NOW+ MY ARAB FRIENDS WHO LIVE IN THE UK.
    ALTOGETHER OUR EXPERIENCE OF LIVING IN THE UK MAKES UP135 YEARS, I SAY 135 YEARS, DID U READ THAT, I SAID 135 YRS OF EXPERIENCE.

I hope u NOW understand where i get these facts and experiences from.

I hope u write a quick reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And all the passengers that go thru transit in london and change flights there have a combined experience of several thousand years
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraudz:
      And all the passengers that go thru transit in london and change flights there have a combined experience of several thousand years
      Please refrain from trivializing the thread; This is serious, ok?

Comment

Can the serious folks please stop yelling?
        Lower your case buddy or lose your post.

Comment

Roman

my reply as trivializing as it may seem was hinting at the fact that small exposure to a large group is not the same as comprehensive exposure of a smaller group.

Sometimes it pays to understand the meaning of the post..and not just that of the sentence.

us Pir Dervish folks have hidden wisdom in our words.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Pir ji, you've got mail.

Comment

WOW...listen to the administration talking! Isn't it kicking you know what Since how long this change has taken place? Just wondering
              Life is only a dream.

Comment

ak47:- IS BORED. to SUPER...
                135 yrs !!! ...Thats the most pathetic pointer,for the sake of your arrgument , Ive heard,in all that time thats what you come up with...... Super when I posted my reply to your post, I was only expressing my opinion, which by the way I will stand stand by with.
                I want you to know, ithat I never ment to offend you, and if you feel that I may have disrespected you, than I apologize My mistake was , I thought I could set the RECORD straight,on this subject (which is a very sensitive issue...after all your claims wre about our sisters in the west),but no matter what I say, I know you will stick with your own view,..I just hope your the only one, or one from a few people who believe your claims...
                ps I have, NO MORE COMMENTS on this matter....btw dont think that Ive diclared, either.
                THANK YOU

[This message has been edited by the real AK47 (edited July 31, 2000).]

Comment

I think the point is being missed here..

The original topic was about our own sisters being used and destroyed?

The fact is that there are good and bad people in all walks of life. You are going to get the girls that go against islam and you are going to get the ones that set a very good example.

You cannot judge a society by a handful or individuals nor can you claim that everyone will hold the same view.

I have lived in London all my life, and I would like to think that my experiences have taught me a lot about this society. I see a huge uprising of muslim sisters who are not afraid anymore to wear hijab anymore or to speak about islam. Even before, these same sisters had the same views, but didn't know how to express them.

Society is changing my friend, don't you think our backward views should too?

Islam teaches us to use our brains when it comes to matters that have not been explicitly explained.

If you have a daughter, how will you bring her up? Are you going to teach her about islam from the Quran and Sunnah, or are you going to teach her the way I was taught.. with all the hypocrisy and superstition that Pakistani society offered?

If you bring up your kids in the right way then inshallah they will not go astray. Even if your daughter does want to marry her own choice.. the only reason you should have of not accepting him is if he is not muslim, or is of bad character. What does pride have to do with it?

I've seen the way some fathers react when their daughters say they want to marry their own choice. They feel so threatened by this, that these cowardly fathers resort to hypocritical unislamic ways to control their offspring. Is this what Allah teaches us?
                  It's no wonder that some of them run away.

Now, Mr SuperSonicKid. We are humans. We have been made imperfect and we DO make mistakes. 1000 years of our experiences cannot compare with 1 second of what Allah knows. Hence Allah knows best.

You talk about your friends having experienced these "bad paki girls". Tell me, were they giving Dawa to these girls when they met them? or were they one of the reasons that these girls were like that?

We all need to look at our own lives and see what is happening to our own sisters, wives and mothers before we start judging others.

We all can preach, but how many of us are actually prepared to do something about it? I don't mean just talking.. action.

Assalam-Alaikum

Comment

Thank you Cooldude...finally, some one speaks some sense.. SUPER s k.... you see the only reason that got me to speak out ,was the terms you were coming up with "being used & destroyed" and "paki girls " You are painting a very bad picture, Which is also very exagerrated...I hope and pray...you finally realized your mistakes. Just because we were born in the UK (which was not our choice, but the choice of Allah) it dose not mean we are all bad.
                    btw Islam is the fastest growing religion in the west, that shows our deen & muzab are rubbing off on non muslims, this however would be the total opposite, if what you (super) say. the real AK47 :- has no more comments

Comment

this topic is getting borrrring!!!!!!can i take a nap???
                      superdude , you are sssoooooo ssssooooo right but im not sure about how bad britain is. its probobly just as bad as america!!!
                      but i dont blame the girls going bad cos they have their first taste of freedom and then become put hay and do shataniya kum. everyday in america u see white guys holding hands with pakistani girls.

if u ask me , blame the parents, its their fault for not teaching their children!!!

i say their should be a asian muslim KKK-nation of islam to kick paki girls-boys-parents assss

ARE U WITH ME OR ARE U NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

congratulatins ak47- islam is the fastest growing religion in the west because the kuffar learn from all the good muslims in the west.
                        a recent magazine had an article from an newspaper called the guardian. the heading was '' islam is the most hated religion in the west, why are there so many people converting to islam''
                        in this article it asked a question. '' the western muslims are becoming like us , why are many of us becoming them?''
                        it gave many reasons. one of which was that the western people are after spirituality because the west only brings problems and only islam brings peace!!! there aare many other reasons. but none of them were because western affected pakistanis help them.it was 85% solely on converted muslims(black and white and reformed muslims) helping other kuffar to becomr muslims. the rest of the percentage were thanks to asian muslims.
                        i say this is thanks to ALLAH not you miss ak47. lets end it there shall weeee!!
                        also one other thing i found irritating and disgusting when i went to these colleges was the atrocious shouting and swearing of pk words. the white kuffar i noticed were actually frightened of the big pakistani groups(made up of girls and boys intermixing) . so do u think this bad perception helps these kuffar becomr muslims? i doubt it!

*case closed*

Comment

Cooldude,

Mashallah....

Comment

Working...
                          X