Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To AK47 and Cooldude. Believe what u want!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To AK47 and Cooldude. Believe what u want!!!!

You've been asked not to use capital letters.

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited August 02, 2000).]

SupersonicKid: Type your message again in small letters.. i'm interested in what you have to say.

Don't lose your temper though my friend.. the better men never do..

Assalam-alaikum

Comment

Dear Admin, I have a question to ask if you don't mind answering. DOES USING CAPITAL LETTERS NECESSARILY MEAN THAT A PERSON IS SHOUTING? WHY THE PROHIBITION UPON USING CAPITAL LETTERS? All asked in a very nice and neutral tone.
      Life is only a dream.

Comment

general net-iquette mah friend.
        In the cyber-world that is what it is considered so just using some general guiding principles thats mah opinion mon ami..I am sure admin would concur
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

what ever it was you had to say super... Im sure it was something that was again written while you were in a temper, why are you getting so heated up? Please dont tell me you still defend what you say?...you say" to ak47 believe what I want"" well I know now no matter how many times someone corrects you , or like I said on this subject that your claims are misleading...you will never give up, you have to have the last word...why? is it because you cant stand the idea of been corrected by some one in the UK (after all you have a certain dislike for us,)
          ps You said you stayed in the UK for 4 months, what part?
          Peace

[This message has been edited by the real AK47 (edited August 02, 2000).]

Comment

where is the beginign of this post, i dont get it all, maybe administration can cut and past it all together???

Comment

mr ak47 i cant remember u correcting me, but anyway, peace!
              i didnt know using capitals meant i was shouting. i only use it to emphasise a point, not to shout, maybe u should ask me next time!!
              if i hated the uk why do i have uk friends and visit the uk.
              but anyway, peace!!!

Comment

pk2k ,
                read my other wise and nobke posts and find out where this all started. maybe u will learn something or maybe u wont, who knows???

Comment

Working...
                X