Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silent talks behind walls

Hi all,

Peace process between Israel and Palestine broke off. Na kuch khoya, na kuch payaa.
    My question to you is:

Do you think a peace talk between 2 leaders of 2 different nations, behind closed doors, really bring the peace and love among their people? People have no idea what was the talk about, what was the end result, weather it was good or bad they have no idea. Does that help bringing the love and peace between to rivals? I dont think it does. What do you say?

App ka dost Pappu! http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smile.gif

------------------
    Pappu> Time makes me late, so you should wait!

try talking 500 people on one side with 500 people on the other.. can u even agree on going to a restaurant.

Comment

Pappu - the person who chairs these talks should at least be NEUTRAL which the Americans are not because of domestic lobbies. So how can you have an agreement when its 2 against 1 - thats just bullying and unfair !

Comment

I believe that the only solution for peace in middle east and kashmir is to make both kashmir and jerusalem separate independent countries.

------------------
        Do you...yahooooooo!!! ?

Comment

Malik I agree, americans are not with palestinians, they are 100% with israel and what ever solution they come up with will be favoring and towards pleasing the jews. There should be some neutral nation in this. And the talks should be held publicly, so public can see and hear what is going on.

Yahoo thats a bad solution, you cant have a city as a nation, and kashmir well that is not gona happen.

------------------

Comment

what about vatican city?

------------------
            Do you...yahooooooo!!! ?

Comment

Vatican is not a holy land for 3 different religions. http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smile.gif

------------------

Comment

yes thats why I think having jerusalem as a separate country will result in peace. It can become a member of UN and if somebody tries to occupy a country UN will treat it as it treated Iraq (even though that this is a controversial example)

------------------
                Do you...yahooooooo!!! ?

Comment

Working...
                X