sibling rivalry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sibling rivalry

isnt it true? siblings everywhere and anywhere argue and fight as if theres no end! and yet their parents say...'tum log akhir har waqt kyoon larte rehte ho...dekha nazia ke bache kitne achche hain...kitne pyar muhabat se khelthe aur rehte hain'. I bet all of you have heard of this from your mum's and dad's. im 23, my brothers 21 and 19...but we still have really good fights and arguments as though we are still 5 yrs old...its part of life and its lovely getting the upperhand on your kid brothers!!!

what do u say? comment!

------------------
    Yours sincerely and admirably and lovingly

We used to fight when we were kids but now I have very friendly relationship with my brothers and sisters. I place my bros and sis much above my best friends http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smile.gif

------------------
    Do you...yahooooooo!!! ?

Comment

ok ok...we too get on with each other...but sad to say that we dont show our love towards eachother...although we do support eachother a lot

------------------

Comment

this sikh friend of mine converted to Islam sometime ago alhamdulillah. his twin brother who happens to be a drunk flirt whose sole purpose in life is to go to clubs on weekends and try to sleep with as many girls as he can.... ended up telling that to his parents. as a result he was kicked out of the house by his family yesterday.

testing times for the newly converted musalman.... pls keep him in your prayers.

Comment

will definitely Insha Alllah do so

------------------

[This message has been edited by kurri (edited July 29, 2000).]

Comment

I think it just wonderfull! http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smile.gif What a boring house would that be, where kids and siblings don't fight and argue. Agree?

App ka dost pappu! http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smile.gif

------------------
            Pappu> Time makes me late, so you should wait!

Comment

Fighting with my siblings ? Hell ya.
              We are 3 brothers and 2 sisters. I always fought with everybody including my sisters. I beat the hell outta my sisters when I was 11, cuz I was stronger than them. But in turn my older brother was too strong for me to handle. Then all 4 of them woudl gang up on me and scratch, throw punches at me and sometimes even pour soap water in my eyes!

I still have bruises and scratches on my arms and face.

I still love them and miss them.

------------------
              Bibi Saddar ka bees rupiya ziada hoga...

Comment

Working...
              X