looking for new freinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for new freinds

ANY 1, from south UK,london or the beds area especially if your ffrom LUTON.likewise if you from Islamabad, R.Pindi or if your from GUJAR-KHAN contact me 4 online freindship.

what is this "online frienship"? so you mean you are not for real? hahaah http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smile.gif Good luck buddy.

HARooN

------------------
    HARooN>>>Chorr chori se jaye...haira-pehrii se na jaye<<<

Comment

Gujar Khan is the real Potohar area, we're not far from there. Have u ever heard of Dhudial, Jatli, Syed Kasran or Mandra??

Comment

AK47: You from Luton yaar? Bury Park I presume?

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smile.gif

Comment

Originally posted by pathwari:
          Gujar Khan is the real Potohar area, we're not far from there. Have u ever heard of Dhudial, Jatli, Syed Kasran or Mandra??
          "Have i heard of DUDYAL,Do I know Mandra?"
          HELLO PATHWARI...
          YES..I can close my eyes and picture MANDRA ,the annual mela
          GT road, the POLICE STATION and the tabocco mill.I know MANDRA like the back of my hand....and DUDYAL is not far from where the villaga I live in...I visited DUDYAL,..we have freinds there... I assume your from that manor too...
          p.s THE REAL AK47, is 100% pathwari too.

[This message has been edited by the real AK47 (edited July 21, 2000).]

Comment

>>YES..I can close my eyes and picture MANDRA ,the annual mela
            GT road, the POLICE STATION and the tabocco mill .I know MANDRA like the back of my hand..<<

Yar ukhaN band karke koi chajj di shai nai picture keeti jaandi tere toN?

Welcome to ghuppshupp!

Comment

Originally posted by ChannMahi:
              >>YES..I can close my eyes and picture MANDRA ,the annual mela
              GT road, the POLICE STATION and the tabocco mill .I know MANDRA like the back of my hand..<<

Yar ukhaN band karke koi chajj di shai nai picture keeti jaandi tere toN?

Welcome to ghuppshupp!
              .......WHAT?

Comment

Originally posted by CoolDude:
                AK47: You from Luton yaar? Bury Park I presume?

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smile.gif
                COOLDUDE....
                ...I dont remember mentioning that I am from Luton
                you seem 2B a person who gets about?
                Have you ever been 2 Luton, its a dump,its full of students well, more or less. theres nothing much to do here.
                I read in a local paper that "lutonians are one of the most sad & miserable people in England", so I dont much fancy having any connections 2 luton...waiting for the day I hit the Jackpot, and retire back 2 the motherland coz I love it there so much.I need that little X-tra bit of sunshine in my life!!!

[This message has been edited by the real AK47 (edited July 22, 2000).]

Comment

Yaar ak47,
                  whats the name of ur village? Dhudial is just a few km from ours.

ps ppl be careful now, there are two pathwaris here, and they're ARMED!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pathwari:
                    Yaar ak47,
                    whats the name of ur village? Dhudial is just a few km from ours.

ps ppl be careful now, there are two pathwaris here, and they're ARMED!!!!
                    I live in a very small village called "DOKH LODHRIYAN" our P.O BOX is MANDHER (not to be confused with MANDRA)
                    This village is off Mandher road.This is where my Dadhke are, My Naankhe are from KALLAR SAYDAN.
                    How ever do you know CHANGA-MERRA if you do then you should know CHANGA-BAJNYAAL,Well if you go to CHANGA-BAJNYAAL go to the,and cross the Kass we are on the other side of it...

Comment

i was in Kallar Saydan just two months back. We had to buy some wooden doors from there. If u r talkin about Potohar, then thats the real heart of it.
                      Ur village is quit far from ours. I know some people from Kharalee.

Comment

to PATHWARI......its good to know another pathwari too...
                        did you go to any of the mellas,,,I used to love it...The best thing about pathwaar is it dosnt matter what time of year it is, or what season,there is always some sort of FUN happening,,,,,I like :- Shakaar and pathwaari shayeree too,,
                        can you Email me ? ....I can not find your Email adress so I can contact you.

Comment

you shouldnt beleive what you read in the papers real ak47.Have you ever met a lutonian? they are very nice people!!!!!

btw are you a he or she, alot of people are gettin mixed up

also why the name real ak47, are you gonna kill someone!

Comment

Working...
                          X