Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHO HERE HAD THE CHANCE...

Slam 2 all.... http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smile.gif
    I was wondering who here had the chance 2 pray in makah or madina..... http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/eek.gif

BTW is n e of u HAJI here?

Um...i used to live in Jeddah Ms. Pakistani -- a 1 hr drive away from Makkah. Sooo...my family & i used to go there every 3rd week or so. Though I've al-hamdullilah have done Umrah a number of times...never had done Hajj...

We'd go to Madinah perhaps once every year (like, during Ramadhan/Eid-al-Adha) since it was a further drive of 9 hrs or so...

Comment

WOW so Kohal ur Umrah Girl....cool I mean mashallah...I also have done only umrah a couple of time but never Haj....I plan to once in my life if I get the Chance from Allah (SW)
      W/slam

Comment

There actually a lottt of ppl here on Gupshup who have lived in Jeddah (come out come out wherever you arre....); or at least close enough to Jeddah. So I'm sure they've gone just as much.

:|.......i gotta admit, I miss the sight of the lights, the building itself & the birds of Haram Sharif, the smell of the 'marble', & miss the sound of Adhan like ANYTHING!!. I swear, one takes the sound of the Adhan for granted when living in a Muslim country. Kinda feel 'empty' when you get reminded of it here...

Comment

Al-Hamdo Lillah! By the grace of Allah Almighty, I lived in Madinaah Munawaarh for 3 1/2 months in 1983 when I was only 7. My father was a material engineer on "Hijrah Road Poject" and worked mainly on the bridge near the holy mosque. Did few umrahs and the hajj then. I went on Umrah again along with my father in 1998 during my last visit to Pakistan.
          Alhamdo Lillah.
          May Allah give oppertunity to all muslims to perform Hujj-o-Umrah and ziarah of Madinah Shareef. Amen!
          The ORIGINAL Falcon -
          Tu Tundi-e-Baad-e-Mukhaalif say na ghabra ay Uqaab
          Yeh tau chaltee hai tujhay OoNcha urRaanay kay liye

Comment

Unfortunately I have not been to Mecca or Medinah yet, but InshaAllah plan to do so soon. Just thinking about being there at all the places where Prophet Muhammad SAW has been and being at Kaba at the house of Allah SWT is such an overwhelming feeling JazakAllah. Actually being there would be a much stronger spiritual journey.

Comment

Sometimes I sing it to myself and ask myself.

Wo jo ham may tum may qaraar thaaa, tumhain yaad ho keh naa yaad ho
              wohee ya'ni wa'da nibah ka, tumhain yaad ho keh naa yaad ho.

Magar naa to ab qaraar hay, nahee wa'da nibha rahaa hoon.

Comment

abhi 900 pooray nahi howay

ps. now i have to wait 180 seconds to post this .. bhai i have a heart control device .. dont worry nothing can go wrong.
                Meray Roz O Shab k Nisaab Main Meray Paas Apna To Kuch Nahi

Comment

Azad 420 wow acha laga . this could be my new nick when VC kicks me out. out to jab hongay pehlay woh IN to hon day http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

p.s. btw Waslamz kehna tha aap ko .. pehli baar keh bol gay thay
                  Meray Roz O Shab k Nisaab Main Meray Paas Apna To Kuch Nahi

Comment

Working...
                  X