it never ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it never ends

Nowadays, it seems as though life is becoming like the end of a highway, still fast paced but not forking with opportunities, half of my friends are getting married and then life is different, you see them less and less, they've got their own things to do with other couples and stuff you dont relate with anymore...and the other half are moving away for work or school and its always hard to keep in touch with them all...and now i'm planning on going away too and getting a freash start; the stability of 'normal' life is starting to deteriorate, don't think about playing pool or studying for that exam, but rather deciding what to make(instead or order)for dinner, how to drive calmly (without worrying about gas or tickets), getting a good job and eventually gettting hitched....after that I guess buying a house and having kids...then they'll leave too then you retire, play with grand kids, work more with the 'community' and then you die...(alot of holes in the future but i'm still keeping stuff open)

btw-Thomas Crapper invented the toilet

Life is just not enough. It seems just so straight-lined and predictable sometimes... which is actually good 'cause then you won't have anything left to take a break from your everyday life Crapper.

>> btw-Thomas Crapper invented the toilet

I miss NYAhmadi already, I'm sure he would have a little chutkala for us on this one.

Comment

of course Roman, there has to be some spice in life, some reason to go on and ways to break the mundane atmosphere we eventually create with age and 'maturity'...

Comment

man you sound so serious these days... I'm worried about you now

Comment

Working...
        X