Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Traditional rivalry............ can it ever end????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traditional rivalry............ can it ever end????

dear folks!
    This question arises in the minds of al;most every Pakistani and India......... the gulf between us has widened. Why???? no one ever looks beyond the media........... Pakistan and India when separated..... we say Hindus were really cruel... they think Mudslims were the assassinators...... well folks it is true on the both sides of the border murder and massive killing took place in which not only Hindus but Some hard hearted Muslim also took place. Isnt it hard to believe.... if you have any naani aur daadi ask her about the whole trauma........... Someone please answer this question of mine Will all these hard feeling ever end? will our rivalry visible from our every act and decision.. ever come to an end??????

I don't think so ....read demonisation of India (thread posted on Pakistan forum).

Comment

Hmmmmmmmm people gave lives to get pakistan, the matter of rivlary will NEVER end, it will go on and on...its in human nature to hate, and dislike the people who you have killed your forefathers, i dont think indian and pakistanis will ever get along. You cant go home to home, preaching that you are right, and you dont wana hurt and you dont fight, you can not do that. People have to go by the media, what ever THEY tell them, they will believe, as it is most of the people are clueless and dazed by the policitians in those countries...they follow them like gods, not realizing that, those who they are following are their blood-suckers, and their thiefs.
      On the other hand when the problem of kashmir will end(what ever that will be in 100 or 1000 years) than we MIGHT ease up the hate on each other...hmmmmm the rivalry between US and USSR ended after years of fight in different subjects...i think same thing will happen with pak and india there will be "cold space-run fights" a nuclear one has already began, technology one is also being to develope...others will follow soon...but i also think that rivalry will end when one destroyes the other, or both destroy each other with their massive build up of nukes...and that wont be pretty. http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smile.gif

HARooN

------------------
      HARooN>>>Chorr chori se jaye...haira-pehrii se na jaye<<<

Comment

I disagree. It is not human nature to hate.

If the media are gods, and the public follows them.....then what will it take to get the media to speak the right language, portray the right picture?

Also, one cannot fight with one that will not fight.

Finally, it's a case of educating the masses. If the right kind of education could reach to the smallest of towns and villages, this problem could be overcome.

Comment

You are right Muzna..... but the problem is as long as we have hatred for each other our media will potray our feelings. And as long as our feelings are conveyed through media on the other side of the border it will be considered as .. jalti par tael.. to stop this media exaggeration we need to stop our personal dislikings and to change our opinions we need a lot more time to settle this down...... the longer it takes to settle down the greater is the loss of human life..... I think nothing is more precious than human life.

Comment

well i think the only reason why we hate each other is the fact that there are still tensions between the countries due to the governments not doing enough and i suppose the media comes into it aswell.. but the heart of the problem is the kashmir issue.. both countries want it from a defense point of view and the fact that all the major rivers stem from kashmir.... but as long as this kashmir issue cannot be solved the tension will remain.
            I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by

Comment

yes this is the case ........ but if we look at it legally...... Kashmir is a Muslim state... Pakistan wants it as its own part of a Muslim country but India desires it just to have an access to Pakistan .... remember ferozpur and Gurdaspu.. well India occupied them too. Cause ferozpur is a way to Kashmir and Gurdas pur was an ammunition depot. http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif this battle of egos will end no where.

Comment

Working...
              X